The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
wizard
no, the cock sings to him when he has been cleaned, cheesed-out and lovingly cared for. It's like one of those fish toys on walls, the cock belts out some famous Elvis Presley Hits.
We have one of those! :biggrin:

The fish, not the cock.

Duh.
I love this thread! But yeah soap is very dangerous, I've got sensitive skin all over anyway so down there, it's potentially lethal lol
I remember when I was younger Matey bubble bath used to give me hell lol.

I'm talking when I was a lot younger lol I haven't used Matey for about 10 years lol :rolleyes: just to clear that up!
Clairehayz
I love this thread! But yeah soap is very dangerous, I've got sensitive skin all over anyway so down there, it's potentially lethal lol
I remember when I was younger Matey bubble bath used to give me hell lol.

I'm talking when I was a lot younger lol I haven't used Matey for about 10 years lol :rolleyes: just to clear that up!

It is rare that a bubble-bath is referred to as legendary, but Matey is just that.

I never had a problem with it but I remember it gave my sisters really bad rashes. I still remember getting a right royal ear bashing for bathing my then baby sister in a Matey bath :eek: ahh the memories.

--------------

jeff2233
It is rare that a bubble-bath is referred to as legendary, but Matey is just that.

I never had a problem with it but I remember it gave my sisters really bad rashes. I still remember getting a right royal ear bashing for bathing my then baby sister in a Matey bath :eek: ahh the memories.

P.S Clairehayz, who did you kill??!! 15 warnings and a ban, that takes some doing :biggrin:
Reply 43
segat1
If I want some parmesan, I will buy it thanks.
Solid, or already grated?
Reply 44
ferrus
shaved. hee hee hee *runs away*
ferrus
grated on a pizza for me :smile:
Reply 46
misst
grated on a pizza for me :smile:
:puke:
jeff2233

--------------

P.S Clairehayz, who did you kill??!! 15 warnings and a ban, that takes some doing :biggrin:

Yes you're defnitely right, I thought someone was going to say they remember Matey lol it was great! I loved the changing colour one! hehe
But because it made me all rashy, I was told not to put it in my bath but as soon as my mum or whoever went downstairs, I put it straight in lol lil rebel, eh! :biggrin:

And to my banning etc, I got banned coz I slagged off Morningtheft or Trigger I think (I'm very out spoken) and the points I got by accident, they were spose to have been taken off, but no-one has done it yet :confused:
segat1
:puke:
good to see I still have the power to gross people out :smile:luff ya really!
Reply 49
I was in the common room the other day and in the year above there's this ditzy girl who really doesn't live on this planet.

Anyway my friend was going on about this guy she went out with who had really bad knob cheese, and how gross it was that he didn't bother to clean it.

Then suddenly this girl goes "what's knob cheese?" and this other girl says "oh I've told you this before, it's special cheese a guy puts on his knob as lube before sex, Michael Jackson uses Dairylea."
Ditzy Girl: "Why does Michael Jackson use Dairylea?"
Other Girl: "Kids go mad for Dairylea."

:cool:

--------------

Just realised this was totally not relevant to the thread - but I thought it was pretty funny :biggrin:
Skylark
I was in the common room the other day and in the year above there's this ditzy girl who really doesn't live on this planet.

Anyway my friend was going on about this guy she went out with who had really bad knob cheese, and how gross it was that he didn't bother to clean it.

Then suddenly this girl goes "what's knob cheese?" and this other girl says "oh I've told you this before, it's special cheese a guy puts on his knob as lube before sex, Michael Jackson uses Dairylea."

:cool:

--------------

Just realised this was totally not relevant to the thread - but I thought it was pretty funny :biggrin:

:goodnight:
Reply 51
Skylark

:rofl:

That Other Girl deserves rep. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending