The Student Room Group
Reply 1
****ing hate being tickled. It's funny for about 5 seconds but then I can't take it and I get uncontrollably violent. Don't do it to me unless you want an accidental punch/kick :mad:
Reply 2
My boyfriend tickles me all the time, and I hate it. No matter how many times I tell him, he says 'But you look so happy.' He's not ticklish so I can't even get him back. :mad:

Also, on a date once, I was sitting on the sofa with a guy, he started tickling me, I fell off the sofa and knocked over a bottle of whisky, and he then blamed it on me. :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Tickling an anti-ticklee usually results in a reflexive elbow to the face :biggrin: Tickling my ex would usually result in a black eye for myself :lol:
Reply 4
I quite enjoy being tickled, although I am massively ticklish and liable to flail and squeal like a facking idiot. Seems to amuse my boyfriend, but I don't mind it I get more cuddles afterwards.
I like being tickled, but not all the time.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Is it good or bad? I see it as flirting but I might just be annoying them.

There are much better methods of flirting than deciding to tickle someone.
I would HATE it, and yes, it's really annoying.
if you mean the gentle stroking tickle that's really relaxing, love it.

if you mean the full on tickling and prodding under armpits and tummy, hate it, and will hit whoever is doing it.
Original post by Vohamanah
I quite enjoy being tickled, although I am massively ticklish and liable to flail and squeal like a facking idiot. Seems to amuse my boyfriend, but I don't mind it I get more cuddles afterwards.

just this <3
Reply 10
love tickles! when they leave you all breathless and shmooshy. incredibly fun.
It's cute if very gentle and brief, and the odd full-on tickle fit is hilarious (if scary and painful).

If it gets to the point where I don't want to cuddle you for fear of being tickled - not good!

Tickles at the wrong moment really ruin a cuddle.
Cuddling = nice and calming.

Tickling = ****ing annoying.
Original post by alawhisp
****ing hate being tickled. It's funny for about 5 seconds but then I can't take it and I get uncontrollably violent. Don't do it to me unless you want an accidental punch/kick :mad:

this. I just can't take it!
Reply 14
Original post by username652226
I like being tickled, but not all the time.

I love being tickled all of the time

Latest

Trending

Trending