The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Adult nursing at UWE January 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by danielle-kelly
pants my bursary is only like 195 a month :frown: anyone else been told how much yet?
wooo all registered to my uwe! anyone got the induction timetable yet?! x

I've got the same, I though it was more than that :/

Ah well!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
i knew it wasnt much cuz the degree is like a half bursary but i was told it was 286 lol merrr :frown: this just means more part time NA work :L
HELP i have registered to my uwe and my course has now appeared under my courses as it does take a while after registration,,, butttttt iv followed the instructtions on the letter we were sent about how to get your timetable but there isnt a timetable tab? im confused i cant find it can anyone help?
HELP i have registered to my uwe and my course has now appeared under my courses as it does take a while after registration,,, butttttt iv followed the instructtions on the letter we were sent about how to get your timetable but there isnt a timetable tab? im confused i cant find it can anyone help?

I can't find it either D:

Maybe it hasn't been added yet?
Reply 84
Original post by Tearz
Hiya,

I don't mind you asking at all :smile: my interview isn't until March HELP!!! :biggrin:. What was yours like?

:smile:

:smile:. There were 2 separate groups within a group and both given the same scenarios to discuss. Then, we presented our points to each other and discussed it as a whole.

A Short Individual interview afterwards. :smile:
Original post by lukimusprime
I can't find it either D:

Maybe it hasn't been added yet?

Yh maybe your right i should be more patient lol
Yh maybe your right i should be more patient lol

Bahh, I keep checking every 30 mins to see if they've added it yet D:
Reply 87
Hi everyone

I completed the registration stuff on Thursday and by Friday I was able to access the timetable for the induction week and the rest of the semester. The induction week is only a shortened, 3 day week (mon-wed). We have to be in at 9.30. Monday at 9.30, we meet and greet the programme leader in 1F11.
I'm guessing we all have the same timetables/times for that first week?

How long did NHS bursaries take to get back to you all?

Lizzie :smile:
Original post by lizzie1978
Hi everyone

I completed the registration stuff on Thursday and by Friday I was able to access the timetable for the induction week and the rest of the semester. The induction week is only a shortened, 3 day week (mon-wed). We have to be in at 9.30. Monday at 9.30, we meet and greet the programme leader in 1F11.
I'm guessing we all have the same timetables/times for that first week?

How long did NHS bursaries take to get back to you all?

Lizzie :smile:

What course does it say your enrolled in cuz i think they enrolled me for the old September intake... is the timetable visible as soon as you click onto my courses? I wanna know my time table ha
Reply 89
Hello!

Well done for getting in guys!

I have a ROOM AVAILABLE ON GLENSIDE CAMPUS - I'm renting halls at Glenside, but I need to move back home so looking for someone to rent my room! It's sharing a flat with 4 lovely girls and a good sized bedroom. Let me know :smile: x
Reply 90
Hi guys :smile:
Im currently a student at UWE doing science foundation, however i want to switch onto adult nursing, i tried for the january intake but it was full so they told me a few days ago i have to reapply through UCAS for septmber intake. its all abit rushed and hectic atm, but hopefully i if it all works out i will be seeing some of you septembers starters! :biggrin:
Reply 91
What course does it say your enrolled in cuz i think they enrolled me for the old September intake... is the timetable visible as soon as you click onto my courses? I wanna know my time table ha

Hi Danielle

It says January 2012 intake on my timetable. It is visible as soon as I go into the 'courses' tab. X
Its working now woo! i just didn't have a timetable tab at all lol! but sorted now :smile: x
Bit of a daft question, but has anyone completed their occupational health form, and if so did you need information from your GP?

Tah!
Ooooooo thanks for reminding me i was gna tell everyone make sure u get proof of childhood jabs from urn gp as you need to provve you have had certain jabs otherwise no placements! i was talking to the lady the other day who does the jabs (as its the occy health from my work) n she said they won't jab u until u have evidence so just saves time later on..i had a lovely tb jab yesterday to save me gettin it with everyone else ha.. but i don't think u need anything for the occy health form she did ring me to find out more about how controlled my asthma was though n to find out how i react when i have an allergic reaction so if they need anything they will ring lol...
Original post by lukimusprime
Bit of a daft question, but has anyone completed their occupational health form, and if so did you need information from your GP?

Tah!

Forgot to quote u in the last message ha so thought i would so u can see iv replied lol
Ooooooo thanks for reminding me i was gna tell everyone make sure u get proof of childhood jabs from urn gp as you need to provve you have had certain jabs otherwise no placements! i was talking to the lady the other day who does the jabs (as its the occy health from my work) n she said they won't jab u until u have evidence so just saves time later on..i had a lovely tb jab yesterday to save me gettin it with everyone else ha.. but i don't think u need anything for the occy health form she did ring me to find out more about how controlled my asthma was though n to find out how i react when i have an allergic reaction so if they need anything they will ring lol...

Ahh thanks for the heads up!
Anyone been to/at the Welcome Weekend today?
Reply 98
Been to welcome weekend... How was it for u? I got what I wanted from it. Anyone going to the 'welcome party'?
Yeah... Didn't expect much, I got there at 9:50 and it was pretty quiet. I was hoping there would be some sort of talk or something like that.. I didn't even get my ID.

I did set the joint fastest time on that anatomy library challenge thing though!

Other than that just looking forward to Monday now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending