The Student Room Group

MSc Blended Learning Adult Nursing Coventry University

Hi is anyone doing the MSc in Blended Learning Adult Nursing at Coventry? How many placements are there per year and for how long? Also where do they send students on placement? TIA
Hi there,

The course consists of 50% academic content, of which 95% is delivered flexibly online and 5% face-to-face. The remaining 50% is placement-based learning, of which 20% will be simulated. It comprises 50% clinical placement and 50% academic learning. Academic learning is a blend of 95% online and 5% face-to-face teaching, which provides you with the flexibility to study from any location for the majority of the course.

Best wishes
Kylie
Thanks for your reply. Just wondering how many placements per year and how many weeks each placement lasts so I can plan ahead.
You are most welcome. Throughout the course, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the health of the local community through practise placements2, where you will work approximately 40 hours per week. On placement, you will provide nursing care to people of all ages and in a variety of care settings.

Best wishes
Kylie
Reply 4
Hello !
Have you started your course ? I have the same questions than you. I would like to apply for their london campus January Intake.
Will placements be in london ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending