The Student Room Group

Nursing offers and interviews 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Hey
I attended an interview for adult nursing at LSBU on 9th Feb but still havent heard anything.
Was just wondering if anyone that attended on this date has heard anything yet, as they said I
should hear back within 2-3 days.
Original post by gpe1992
Hey
I attended an interview for adult nursing at LSBU on 9th Feb but still havent heard anything.
Was just wondering if anyone that attended on this date has heard anything yet, as they said I
should hear back within 2-3 days.

My friend applied there and hadn't heard anything back so she phoned them up and they said they aren't allocating anymore spaces until they have final numbers of how many places they have. App its has gone down from last year. Hope this helps.
Reply 262
Original post by shan129
Anyone for Adult nursing heard back from an interview at Bradford yet? or heard from nottingham at all? starting to worry! :/

Hi I had my interview at bradford 1st of feb and i heard last week that i had an offer and i got a letter inviting me to a selection day at nottingham this week... but bradford said they would let you know by the end of feb so dont worry!
Conditional offer of ABB for the Masters of Nursing Science at Nottingham :biggrin:
Original post by R Lynch
Hey :smile:
I've applied to Surrey, Southampton, Birmingham, Kings College London and Oxford Brookes for child nursing
I've had interviews at Surrey Southampton and Birmigham and have recieved offers from all 3. I've got an interview at King's tommorow but haven't heard anything from brookes.
Be calm and confident.
Why nursing? Why the chosen branch? think of examples of communication team work stressful situations, why have you applied to those particualr uni's hope this helps

Hiya, i saw you'd had an interview for surrey.
how did it go?
what did you have to do, questions etc?
I've got mine on 2nd march and am so nervous!
Reply 265
Original post by onedream
When was your interview?

27th January at Medway :smile:
Reply 266
Hiya
I av 7Gcses A-C including Maths and English, I also have grade BC in Health and Social care equivalent to 180 Points and also have NVQ level4 in AAT equivalent to 160 points
LSBU. And Middlesex both want a minimum of 200 points for Adult Nursing
Do u thk I should still apply because I have 180 ucas points from science related subject and 160 from a non science related subject

And also how does clearance works in August? Do you have to meet the minimum pints for the uni to go thru

Thank you
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone thinking of/have accepted an offer for bournemouth nursing? I think I am going to make them my firm :smile:
I had my interview at Derby yesterday, and it was 2 group activities, a lil presentation and an 121 interview which mostly trying to find out about you and the experience you have etc... Pretty relaxed day.

Good Luck

xx
Original post by Bethmunch
mines on friday (24?) whens yours?? xxx
Hi Guys :smile:

I applied for Children's Nursing at UEA, Cantebury, Worcester, Bedforshire and Staffordshire.

I had a rejection from UEA and interviews from all the others (although i cannot attend the Staffordshire one as i am on holiday!).

I am just wondering if anyone else has either an interview for Worcester on the 29th of February or an interview for Canterbury on the 7th March???

It would be nice to speak to some people before we go!
Oh and the bedfordshire interview was pretty easy, just a few challenging interview questions e.g.' give an example of a time when you have shown dignity and respect for others!'

Fingers crossed for offers soon!!

xxx
Hey guys.

I have an interview on the 29th for Adult Nursing at Bucks Uni. What sort of questions will they ask me?? What do i need to know etc?

Thanks x
Reply 271
Original post by onedream
They rejected me too with this same reason. we''ll definitely see ourselves in Uni in September.

I think they use that as an excuse because they have too many applicants. I hope we get in this year, just have to keep positive. :smile:
Reply 272
Original post by Uni2010!
Hey,

When did you apply? and how long until herts got back to you?
I applied late due to some personal reasons and im sure herts wont give me an opportunity but im hoping some of my other options will.

Good luck with your interview :smile:

thankss, :smile: ..I applied in november and heard back at the end of jan or beginning of feb. I'm sure they'll give you a chance, i think they have to go through all applications. hope all goes well for you :smile:
Original post by purplesmiley
Hi Guys :smile:

I applied for Children's Nursing at UEA, Cantebury, Worcester, Bedforshire and Staffordshire.

I had a rejection from UEA and interviews from all the others (although i cannot attend the Staffordshire one as i am on holiday!).

I am just wondering if anyone else has either an interview for Worcester on the 29th of February or an interview for Canterbury on the 7th March???

It would be nice to speak to some people before we go!
Oh and the bedfordshire interview was pretty easy, just a few challenging interview questions e.g.' give an example of a time when you have shown dignity and respect for others!'

Fingers crossed for offers soon!!

xxx

I have an interveiw at worcester on weds :smile: im nervous!
I have an interveiw on wednesday at worcester, anyone else have this? Or has had one, and can tell me what its like?
Also any advice about DMU interveiws, and edge hill uni? (child nursing)
Has anyone heard off coventry about offers as well, had an interveiw on the 24th jan and havent heard back yet x
Reply 275
I've an interview and testing for UWS on the 28th of Feb.
Fingers Crossed!
Reply 276
Has any one applied to Bradford uni for nursing degree? if so have they got back to you with offeres or rejections following interview? I had my interview on the 25th of Jan and still haven't heard anything. Thank You:smile:
Reply 277
Also, has any one had an interview at Leeds Met? I have one on the 21st of March it would be nice if anyone could give me some feed back on the interview at this particular iniversity. I have been rejected for Huddersfeild through my nerves so this is probably my last chance as Bradford has not got back to me and although i did not do as bad as i did at hudds I dont think i done as good as the other canadits in my Bradford Interview so I think I will be rejected so I need to be well prepared for my Leeds Met interview.
Reply 278
Has any one got an interview for mentalhealth on the 21st of march at leeds met?
Original post by lmills22
Has any one applied to Bradford uni for nursing degree? if so have they got back to you with offeres or rejections following interview? I had my interview on the 25th of Jan and still haven't heard anything. Thank You:smile:

Yes I had a conditional offer from Bradford for Adult Nursing back in January I had the interview in November. I just need to show my qualifications and pass the crb ond occ health for the place x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending