The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
- you ain't got money, you take your broke-ass home...
Reply 121
You masturbate all day long
Reply 122
When in the morning, you go into the communal kitchen for a cup of coffee and find some random lad sleeping on the sofa.

When the maintenance loan comes through like the second coming, and suddenly masses of students march into h+m /river island etc lol.

This is particularly for guys:
When we can go from lying in bed ready for sleep getting a text from a mate saying EVERYONE is out tonight and thinking 'f*** it' and getting ready and hyped in the space of 15mins lol.

When your visiting mates at their house on what just happens to be a day with loads of snow....ends up as attempting improvised snowboarding down a steep hill with floorboards at 2 in the morning :biggrin:
Original post by RP-MRU.
When you start an assignment that has to be handed in at 9am, at midnight. Smoooooth.

i had that happen to me 2 days ago, i had to stay up doing my coursework till 7.30am, NEVER AGAIN!
Reply 124
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
There are some dodgy characters hanging around there. I wouldn't trust any of them to give me a haircut :tongue: Unless I was after a mohawk :awesome:

Without wanting to sound completely and utterly pretentious, my hair is a tiny bit 'alternative', so that was what I was going for :biggrin: But if it's not your thing, no, steer clear :tongue:
you go to the pub for 1 drink, and 2 hours later get kicked out after 2 pitchers as they want to shut and then you walk back to yours have your room attacked by mates, who steal the big blow up willy sitting in your room, and then whilst they walk back to their they get it taken off them by the police!

best. night.
Your mealtimes are now lunch, dinner and 3am.
Reply 127
This thread makes me so excited for university!! Roll on next September :biggrin:
Original post by Hatchet
You spend all your time on the internet procrastinating.

Like now. :biggrin:
When you live the first 3 weeks like a millionaire and the rest of the year you live on noodles. :frown:
Original post by PonchoKid
you go to the pub for 1 drink, and 2 hours later get kicked out after 2 pitchers as they want to shut and then you walk back to yours have your room attacked by mates, who steal the big blow up willy sitting in your room, and then whilst they walk back to their they get it taken off them by the police!

best. night.

someone explain the neg rep i got for this??

muchly appreciated [=
Reply 131
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Like now. :biggrin:

Original post by PonchoKid
someone explain the neg rep i got for this??

muchly appreciated [=

the pub part of that story sounds very similar to a lot of my nights so i thought i'd try rebalance the rep there :P
Wow, thank god I don't live with you lot!
You decide to make a vegetable curry because £4 for chicken is too expensive :frown:

I bought a whole large chicken from Tesco for $1.50 yesterday ^^
Original post by Hatchet

Sigh, this is unpleasantly accurate.
Original post by Pwn4g3_P13
I bought a whole large chicken from Tesco for $1.50 yesterday ^^

Really? :holmes: I always buy chicken breasts :colondollar:
Really? :holmes: I always buy chicken breasts :colondollar:

Most of the cost is for the butcher - was in the middle of the day, no discounts. Roasted it today - about 4-5 meals worth of chicken for a quid fifty - plus the fat/juice makes a great stir-fry base
Original post by Bill_Gates
You ask for a student discount at pound land.

:rofl: amazing... love it :smile:
Original post by Miss Behaving
:rofl: amazing... love it :smile:

thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending