The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

Scroll to see replies

When you never close your bathroom door!!
Original post by Di_mi_tris
When you never close your bathroom door!!

This would be awkward if you had a communal toilet :colone:
When you visit all the local supermarkets to compare the prices:smile:
Original post by Doctor.
This would be awkward if you had a communal toilet :colone:

Ahahahha!!! That's true! Well...If you have en-suite then :tongue:
...when you get your weekly shop from your Grans fridge!
Managed to get back to uni with cheese, bacon, bread, roast dinner leftovers (beef) and chicken...win.
. . . Your rudimentary cooking methods involve filling up the kettle with water, placing pasta inside the kettle and boiling it.
Original post by Palatial Veranda
. . . Your rudimentary cooking methods involve filling up the kettle with water, placing pasta inside the kettle and boiling it.

This is absolutely genius
Original post by DZJX
i suppose if you were clever, at my uni anyway, you could live in the library, i mean, its open 24/7, its spread across 3 floors, you could sleep in an aisle where no one goes especially at night (3rd floor right at the back) not too far from the library there are shower rooms which i noticed were left open. you'd just need somewhere to store your things which wouldnt be so hard and you could just eat in te cafetreria or whatever and use the vending machines if you need a midnight snack.

Ok you know youre a student when your actually considering doing that :wink:

Someone at my uni tried to do this...lasted 3 days, they got caught and kicked out...
Original post by rosiesaurus
When you visit all the local supermarkets to compare the prices:smile:

www.mysupermarket.co.uk

Saved you the trip to each supermarket.
When you're at uni and the first stage of your geography coursework still involves sharpening your coloured pencils
Asking for a student discount everywhere...
You know your a student when youve seen every episode of Diagnosis Murder.... :/
When at this time of year you find yourself living off of noodles.
Original post by dreamyeyed
When at this time of year you find yourself living off of noodles.

Or baked beans on toast
when you spend your time on here instead of revising :rolleyes:
Reply 1537
when the only site deemed not social networking is this. only 15 minutes allowed on social networking sites in my college...

...I guess now with me being on this allll day they will now make this social networking. happened me in school a few years ago cant remember the website but it was do to with making fun of football league teams. probably deemed inappropriate content..... could go on but I'm a student need to go revise.

oh and when your college run 'I'm a student get me out of here!!'
Reply 1538
You eat dry cereal out of the box to save on washing up. You would rather spend money on alcohol rather than food. You do housework because that sounds more fun than doing assignents/ revision. You make excuses not to go into college because you would rather watch endless daytime tv like jeremy kyle and friends show instead. Library sessions involve complaining to your friends about the amount of work youve got to do. You think it is completely normal to stay up all night and survive the next day by drinking excessive amounts of coffee. gotta love student life! :smile:
cereal is an appropriate meal at ant time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending