The Student Room Group

My married, boss, 33 years older!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
The fact that he is my boss doesn't bother me at all. I like him because he is very laid back, always having a joke, and he makes me feel safe and secure, he's a gentle giant and a lovely person!

I know what I am doing is wrong i just can't find the power inside me to stop.

Yes you can. You just don't want to. It really grates when people are all, "oh no, I can't help it, waah". Bull****. You have a brain, you have willpower. Engage it and walk away instead of excusing your behaviour by pretending it's a compulsion. He does not have any power over you. You're just choosing to continue this infatuation that will end up ****ing up his life, because it feels good for you right now.

Why did you even write this post, asking how to move on, when you clearly have no intention of doing so? Did you just want to hear the few posts that would excuse your behaviour by telling you, "you can't help who you love"? Just more bull**** platitudes. You can help who you love - you can stop it by distancing yourself and forgetting about him.

Original post by brokenalien
Sorry, I negged you by accident!! :redface:

Aaaa! No problem :tongue:
yes you must end it!
Original post by itzme
not all women care about position! Stop assuming this is what drives her love!
To be honest, I would advise to distance herself from him (but for the sake of not being the cause of misery to the man and his family, please forget him by working somewhere else maybe?)

Not all women care about position?

Who are you trying to kid here? Oh wait you're female so I guess this is another spin on things. lol.

I am right, you're wrong. One day some floozy like her might just take your man from you and at the grand age of 45-50, you really struggle to find another decent man.
Original post by HARRY PUTAH

Who are you trying to kid here? Oh wait you're female so I guess this is another spin on things. lol.

I am right, you're wrong. One day some floozy like her might just take your man from you and at the grand age of 45-50, you really struggle to find another decent man.

Shhhh...... don't let the cat out of the bag :tongue:
Reply 24

so I was proven right:men don't give a toss about personality, it's all about beautiful, young girls. Does this make you better?
Reply 25

also, don't ever get married. Your wife will only want you for your position. If you don't get rich, she will be unpleasant.
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
The fact that he is my boss doesn't bother me at all. I like him because he is very laid back, always having a joke, and he makes me feel safe and secure, he's a gentle giant and a lovely person!

I know what I am doing is wrong i just can't find the power inside me to stop.

Look, there are 7 billion people on this planet. 65+ Million alone in this country. You will find plenty of people like him. The concept of the 'one' does not exist. Chances are there is a more laid back, jokier, much more macho man out there.

You know it's wrong, your moral compass knows it's wrong, ergo you know the right thing to do.
Original post by itzme
also, don't ever get married. Your wife will only want you for your position. If you don't get rich, she will be unpleasant.

Women want security, some more so than others. Women cannot go back in lifestyle :wink:

the term I'd use is 'Golddigger'.

Original post by itzme
so I was proven right:men don't give a toss about personality, it's all about beautiful, young girls. Does this make you better?

Men do give a toss about personality. I am unlikely to stay around some woman who has few to no morals or tries to pester me over simple matters. You dont know real men do you honey? Go troll elsewhere.
Reply 28
Women want security, some more so than others. Women cannot go back in lifestyle :wink:

the term I'd use is 'Golddigger'.

Men do give a toss about personality. I am unlikely to stay around some woman who has few to no morals or tries to pester me over simple matters. You dont know real men do you honey? Go troll elsewhere.
you clearly don't know really women do you? None of the women I know are married to powerful men. They either do an average paid job or the guy does not even work!!!!!
Original post by itzme
you clearly don't know really women do you? None of the women I know are married to powerful men. They either do an average paid job or the guy does not even work!!!!!

I've been with more women in their 30-40s than you've had hot dinners cupcake so dont think you're capable of arguing with me about what women are like.

I never said all women, I am getting at the floozy women who seek power and position from men. Now shush.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending