The Student Room Group

Xmas gift for GF

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Louboutin shoes.
Reply 21
£500 is a lot of money to spend just for the sake of spending it :tongue:
Not saying I'd have problems using it :tongue:
Whats she into? If shes a girly girl you can't really go wrong with a Mulberry Bayswater bag. Its a classic, and something she can proudly pass on to her kids. (Yup, thats how I justified buying one)
If you wanna get her something wearable go for classics, like the Bayswater, or Mulberry Alexa bag.
I see Louboutin shoes have already been mentioned, go for classic black ones.
A classic beige trenchcoat. Acne pistol boots in gunmetal, a quality parka like Canada Goose.
Or YSL rings, oversized ones.
Or a PSvita? Or a new PC? :tongue: Or a weekend stay for the two of you at a spa hotel?
Told you I wouldnt have problems spending £500 :tongue:
Reply 22
iTunes vouchers? Why would anyone with the nous to make that much money also squander it on rubbish like that?
Reply 23
Even with a £500 budget you will struggle to find a pair louboutins.
Pedalo? Very gay and romantic.

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Arekkusu
iTunes vouchers? Why would anyone with the nous to make that much money also squander it on rubbish like that?

I agree that itunes vouchers are a rubbish idea, but it isn't that incredible to have money, or that bad if you don't. Lots of people have rich parents and lots of people get lucky in other ways so make money
Get a nice coat and a vibrator :smile:
anyone think I should just get the Ipad even though she as the Iphone?
Original post by Left Hand Drive

my boyfriend is getting me a £100 selfridges voucher (but shhhh he doesn't know i know)

its great because he is giving me the gift of shopping!

if your girlfriend likes shopping a big gift card amount for a department store could be the way to go?
Original post by Wookie42
£500?! Damn my girl's gonna be disappointed.

I wish I could afford to spend that much!
Original post by MutantGecko
my boyfriend is getting me a £100 selfridges voucher (but shhhh he doesn't know i know)

its great because he is giving me the gift of shopping!

if your girlfriend likes shopping a big gift card amount for a department store could be the way to go?

Good idea she does say she need jeans and stuff, can you get ones that are not for just the one store?
Original post by Sjokolade
£500 is a lot of money to spend just for the sake of spending it :tongue:
Not saying I'd have problems using it :tongue:
Whats she into? If shes a girly girl you can't really go wrong with a Mulberry Bayswater bag. Its a classic, and something she can proudly pass on to her kids. (Yup, thats how I justified buying one)
If you wanna get her something wearable go for classics, like the Bayswater, or Mulberry Alexa bag.
I see Louboutin shoes have already been mentioned, go for classic black ones.
A classic beige trenchcoat. Acne pistol boots in gunmetal, a quality parka like Canada Goose.
Or YSL rings, oversized ones.
Or a PSvita? Or a new PC? :tongue: Or a weekend stay for the two of you at a spa hotel?
Told you I wouldnt have problems spending £500 :tongue:

YSL rings are lovely!

My boyfriend bought me a Swarovski ring for £250 with a gold plating inside. Something like that is really classy and holds sentimental value.
Good idea she does say she need jeans and stuff, can you get ones that are not for just the one store?

most big shopping centres such as the trafford centre and the arndale centre do gift cards :smile:
Correction , all this to pretend you have a gf! :rolleyes:
(edited 4 years ago)
most big shopping centres such as the trafford centre and the arndale centre do gift cards :smile:

I live in Scotland so I'll have to hope Braehead or Silverburn do one!
I live in Scotland so I'll have to hope Braehead or Silverburn do one!

just did a quick google and yes they both do :smile:
just did a quick google and yes they both do :smile:

Thanks I owe you rep!!
Thanks I owe you rep!!

aha its okay :tongue: glad to help out
How about a kindle if she likes reading?
Or short break to Paris/other European city?
Reply 39
How about a Personal Shopper Experience?

My bf got me this for my 21st earlier in the year and it was brill :smile:

Its £200 instead of £500, but you could probably just add £300 worth of shopping vouchers in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending