The Student Room Group

Xmas gift for GF

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
50000 penny sweets!! yum. :smile:
Original post by rainbowworld
How about a kindle if she likes reading?
Or short break to Paris/other European city?

Thought about this, maybe Paris sites plus disneyland but it adds up alot.!
Reply 42
Just get her perfume. Its the ideal present that shows you recognise her as a woman, yet you have to put no effort into the process
Reply 43
A luxury sex chair...?
Original post by PatrickD
A luxury sex chair...?

Dont know any shops who sell them?!
Reply 45
Original post by Left Hand Drive
Dont know any shops who sell them?!

lmgtfy :smile:
Reply 46
Why don't you try a short trip somewhere, you could surely go for a small trip to somewhere in the UK for under £500? London or Edinburgh maybe? I can't say I've ever tried it, but it could be quite nice :smile:
I have no idea what she's into but if you're going for the trip to london, you could take her to see a west end show? I just wouldn't recommend Chicago as it's very minimalistic and all the serious poignont moments are done with humour, first west end show that I didn't cry at :/
Reply 48
Don't take the Christ out of Christmas.

Also, who spends that much money? Give it to people who really need it---like the starving children of africa due to british colonisation. That should be your gift to her---make the donation in her name

Your welcome :colonhash:
Original post by Wookie42
£500?! Damn my girl's gonna be disappointed.

are you a black guy?

just to complete the image in my head.
Original post by PatrickD

eff you
Original post by Sharri5
Don't take the Christ out of Christmas.

Also, who spends that much money? Give it to people who really need it---like the starving children of africa due to british colonisation. That should be your gift to her---make the donation in her name

Your welcome :colonhash:

screw christ he doesnt exist
Reply 52
screw christ he doesnt exist

Says the person going straight to hell

:headfire:

Have fun :colonhash:
Original post by Sharri5
Says the person going straight to hell

:headfire:

Have fun :colonhash:

Pfft screw hell I do what I want.
Reply 54
A very nice box of chocolates.
Reply 55
Pfft screw hell I do what I want.

I don't care what you do---just letting you know where you're headed. Don't like what I've got to say---oh well. I don't care about your opinion.

:colonhash: get over it :colonhash:

:colonhash:
Reply 56
A dog?
Reply 57
A sex machine.
How about a weekend trip to a European city, such as Vienna or Colgone? With all the Christmas markets going on, it'd be really festive and romantic. I know that if I had £500 spent on me I think having an experience is just as nice (if not moreso) than something material. Think of walking hand-in-hand through the old squares of Vienna, smell of crepes and gluwein in the air! Nom nom nom. Go for 2 nights and £500 is a realistic budget.

Failing that, a pair of Louboutins. Which you can definitely get for under £500 - I was lucky enough to be bought a pair a few months ago: black, patent, cigarette heel (beautiful!) and they weren't over £400. Get some train tickets down to London then take her to the store on Mount Street!
Original post by Sharri5
I don't care what you do---just letting you know where you're headed. Don't like what I've got to say---oh well. I don't care about your opinion.

:colonhash: get over it :colonhash:

:colonhash:

I'll roll into hell, smash the place up and take **** over:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending