The Student Room Group

Turned on by girlfriend having sex....

I know this sounds really weird, but I don't know what do.

I'm in a relationship with a girl, but I am bi. I seem to get turned on that the idea of her having sex with another guy who I find attractive.

I know this would mean she would be cheating on me, but the whole idea seems to turn me on. What if she did actually cheat on me? Would I just get turned on or be upset; or a combination of the two?

I just don't want to become a doormat because of this :frown:
it sounds hot to you in your fantasy but if it actually happened in real life i am pretty sure you'd feel differently while watching.
Hey if you want I can try it out for you and then you can see how you feel about it.
Threesomes are a great fantasy, but most people can't cope with the emotions after. What if she preferred him to me, what if she contacts him outside of the relationship, did she really enjoy it or just do it to please me and will grow resentment for it etc etc.

My usual opinion is that if your current partner is secretly not going to ever become your life partner, then feel free to experiment with fantasies knowing that if the relationship ends because of it, you won't be badly hurt.
Reply 4
if she cheated on you.. you probably wouldn't witness the act taking place so i don't see why that would turn you on ... ? unless just the idea of her having sex with someone else turns you on? :s-smilie: if i was you, i wouldn't tell her about these thoughts haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending