Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 11/12 NBA season thread

Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    I guess maybe im just being a bit harsh on him, kinda want quick fix after what happened last season .
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't like how the Lakers did Odom but I guess now he has another shot at a championship with a team that's still in contention.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    LAC are now frontrunners to land CP3.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Getting a bit worried for the Celtics to be honest, we really could do with a strong bench now considering the aging big three. A center would be useful too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Stern demanding Gordon has killed the clippers/paul trade from what I've read, I wouldn't give up Gordon for 2 yrs of Paul if I was Clippers and even if he was gonna sign on for a max deal in 2 years its still a close call Gordon is one of the best young players in the league and 2guard is a pretty scarce position
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Only good thing about the lockout is that this condensed off-season is a lot of fun.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How do guys think Kyrie will fair with the Cavs?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Apparently League Pass should be out now - this year it's going to include the playoffs! However, I think team pass is only going to allow you to follow one team (I'm sure it was more than this last year?)

I think I'll either get the full league pass or just a pass to watch the Celtics' games depending on pricing - I guess realistically I won't have time to watch a load of matches..
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    Accidentally stopped following this :facepalm2:

My mind is in such an haze trying to get to grasp with all the trades going on.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brighteyes1994)
    Apparently League Pass should be out now - this year it's going to include the playoffs! However, I think team pass is only going to allow you to follow one team (I'm sure it was more than this last year?)

I think I'll either get the full league pass or just a pass to watch the Celtics' games depending on pricing - I guess realistically I won't have time to watch a load of matches..
    it showed the playoffs last year are you thinking of nfl game pass which doesnt show them or something ? I will get full price for month then hopefully let it lapse when i go back to uni end of january because i will in theory not use it but i will probably just carry it on and watch hoops all night and fail my degree instead
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    David Stern phucking things up

for basketball reasons
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    why don't we have a fantasy basketball league? It'd be fun this condensed season!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    what happened? :holmes:

edit: I checked

Reports say Shane Battier went to Miami along with Eddie Curry. ffs I want a point guard :emo:

Sign Deron Williams ffs

Or Rondo :mmm:
    Why not Steve Nash? Free agent next year and was last season's assist leader. Can also shoot the 3 with efficiency.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Clips just signed Chauncey Billups.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    League Pass is looking kinda expensive. £141 for the season with the playoffs, but there is a 10% off code..

I'll still get it :emo:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qi Jia)
    Why not Steve Nash? Free agent next year and was last season's assist leader. Can also shoot the 3 with efficiency.
    I doubt Nash would go there. If anything I can see him going to New York.. he lives there in the off season so it would make sense for him.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    League Pass is looking kinda expensive. £141 for the season with the playoffs, but there is a 10% off code..

I'll still get it :emo:
    I might have a hookup that means I could get it for much cheaper
    I'll holla at you if it works
    • 21 followers

(Original post by Simon Adebisi)
    I might have a hookup that means I could get it for much cheaper
    I'll holla at you if it works
    holla at me too ffs
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    holla at me too ffs
    will do
    • 21 followers

Shaq on TNT ffs :rofl3:
Updated: August 13, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.