The Student Room Group

Who is the hottest member of Littlemix?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrSam
Seriously, even the porker?

Aye. Always good to have something to grab onto.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Come on guys, "back in the real world" as Gary would say, we would all smash any of them, even the one that people pick on is reasonably attractive, I would go through the two Geordies like the River Tyne.

OMG, I'm cracking up at this :rofl:
Reply 23
Original post by larissa white
who do u think?

theyd all get it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 24
Jade > rest
Reply 25
I had to google "Littlemix"...

Oh it's X-Factor. :facepalm:
Original post by igohardondis
Jade Thirlwall is the hottest chick i've seen for a looong time. Blows everybody else away including many glamour/super models.

Then Jesy, Perrie and other

I challenge you to find a female as hot as Jade Thirlwall

Pfft. See sig.
Reply 27
Jade 9/10
Blonde 8/10
Other two 6/10
Reply 28
Original post by beepbeeprichie

The blonde one looks like a serious bunny boiler in this pic.
Original post by Joluk
Jade 9/10
Blonde 8/10
Other two 6/10

Insanely high.
Well there is "something" odd about all of them. It's a bit weird but just seem weird to me! I think the blonde one is nice though, would certainly bang her. The fat one though is hilarious, I give it 6 months before she is out, she looks completely out of place. Especially when the others are all wearing shorts and the producers have put her in trousers, again. The ripped denim things they put her in were really funny, there must be something horrible about her legs for them to go to those lengths.

But yeah, blonde by far!
Reply 31
Original post by MrSam
Nope, she's still gross. The most i'll move to is stocky. Even if she was good physically her face makes me ill.

Her face is so cute! hamster cheeks :smile:
Reply 32
which is which?

The fatest is Jesy
The blond is Leigh-Anne
There are two red heads, one is bigger than the other one and that one also is darker is called Perrie, the skinnier with longer - bigger hair and lighter skin is called Jade.

Have I completely mixed their names up?

Anyway I think the Blonde is the prettiest of the average bunch and they need to cut it out with the makeup because they looking like they had big chunks of mud constantly thrown at them before they hit the stage.

Otherwise their alright. Better than JLS, lol, they were a joke.
Reply 33
Original post by Stanza
which is which?

The fatest is Jesy
The blond is Leigh-Anne
There are two red heads, one is bigger than the other one and that one also is darker is called Perrie, the skinnier with longer - bigger hair and lighter skin is called Jade.

Have I completely mixed their names up?

Anyway I think the Blonde is the prettiest of the average bunch and they need to cut it out with the makeup because they looking like they had big chunks of mud constantly thrown at them before they hit the stage.

Otherwise their alright. Better than JLS, lol, they were a joke.

you've got jade and perrie mixed up, jades the pretty half black one and perries the blonde
Reply 34
Jade's definitely the hottest! :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by MrSam
Seriously, even the porker?

Explain to me, how is she fat?

Reply 36
Original post by rozca
you've got jade and perrie mixed up, jades the pretty half black one and perries the blonde

Leigh- anne is the one with part shaven head?
Original post by Jodianne
Explain to me, how is she fat?

Reply 38
Original post by Gob Bluth
They are all quite ugly. The blonde is the prettiest of the bunch, but they aren't a good looking bunch of girls.

This.
Reply 39
Original post by rogger_frogger
Well there is "something" odd about all of them. It's a bit weird but just seem weird to me! I think the blonde one is nice though, would certainly bang her. The fat one though is hilarious, I give it 6 months before she is out, she looks completely out of place. Especially when the others are all wearing shorts and the producers have put her in trousers, again. The ripped denim things they put her in were really funny, there must be something horrible about her legs for them to go to those lengths.

But yeah, blonde by far!

I think she just feels insecure and prefers to wear trousers, she looks alright in a skirt in this photo.

Think she should opt for skirts in future, it would make her look less fat compared to the others. Jade's legs just look awful in that photo though.

Quick Reply

Latest