The Student Room Group

Who is the hottest member of Littlemix?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Precious Illusions
I think you mean Jesy but she lost a lot of weight;

she can lose all the weight she likes, men still find her the ugliest because of her face. she really isnt pretty. dont think its much to do with her body that puts men off.
Reply 81
Original post by Superlogon
Her face is so cute! hamster cheeks :smile:

Stop trying to make men fancy her. No guy i know thinks Jesy is the nicest. It usually begins with Leanne or Jade. Regardless of Jessys weight, shes still ugly as sin. Give her a model body or her own which is quite good, shes still ugly in the face. Looks like Lil wayne
Reply 82
The one that doesn't look like a chubby Python
Reply 83
Original post by checkolad
Ok she's fit i can admit it now, I guess they just dress her craply

big deal, she has a more "decent" body than what we thought she had. but shes still got a disgusting face that no men really seem to find attractive lolololol. and her bodys decent, but hardly amazing.
The blonde one.
Jade thirlwall if I had to pick.

Original post by Superlogon
Look up beach pictures of 'the porker'. she is so fit. completly flat stomach but big curves.

all that comes up are pics of food.
link?
Reply 86
Original post by pri33
big deal, she has a more "decent" body than what we thought she had. but shes still got a disgusting face that no men really seem to find attractive lolololol. and her bodys decent, but hardly amazing.

Bit harsh saying she's got a "disgusting face"

She's actually pretty and she's got a good body. And she's engaged so obvs some guy found her attractive.
Reply 87
To me Jade is the prettiest and I'd say Perrie is the least
Reply 88
Original post by ZuluK
To me Jade is the prettiest and I'd say Perrie is the least

well your in the minority, most would definitely say jessy is ugliest. she looks like lil wayne. any average girl can have a good body, doesnt make them hot.
Reply 89
Original post by pri33
well your in the minority, most would definitely say jessy is ugliest. she looks like lil wayne. any average girl can have a good body, doesnt make them hot.

Um she looks like lil Wayne? Really? Really?

And having a good body does make you hot 🙄... Ugliest.. I hate that... Beauty is subjective. What you find ugly, someone else might find beautiful.
Reply 90
Original post by ZuluK
Um she looks like lil Wayne? Really? Really?

And having a good body does make you hot 🙄... Ugliest.. I hate that... Beauty is subjective. What you find ugly, someone else might find beautiful.

"surveys" were done before about the hottest member of little mix and jesy came last every time, read the answers on this thread too.

men dont find her hot.

and yes, google jesy, then google lil wayne. i saw a guy write it about her on facebook before, googled and its legit. she has weak chin/jaw
Reply 91
Original post by pri33
"surveys" were done before about the hottest member of little mix and jesy came last every time, read the answers on this thread too.

men dont find her hot.

and yes, google jesy, then google lil wayne. i saw a guy write it about her on facebook before, googled and its legit. she has weak chin/jaw

Ok
Jade, followed by Jesy.
Original post by Larissa White
who do u think?

? They're all ugly imo
tbh their temperatures would be pretty similar ? unless one of them had a problem with their hypothalamus :dontknow:
Original post by the bear
tbh their temperatures would be pretty similar ? unless one of them had a problem with their hypothalamus :dontknow:

:lol:
Lets hope none of them get hyperthermia :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BlindingLight
The fat one :sexface:

:laugh: .... *dead*
Original post by pri33
she can lose all the weight she likes, men still find her the ugliest because of her face. she really isnt pretty. dont think its much to do with her body that puts men off.

I think her face is quite pretty but I find unusual faces quite attractive :dontknow:
all of them (I hope theyre legal).
Leigh Anne is my faverotte.
Leigh Anne is the coloured one
Jessie is the half black one
Jade is the one who has red hair
Perrie is the blonde.
I am little mix MAD I am currently singing along to 'hair' their new song with Sean Paul

Quick Reply

Latest