The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter Cornwall Campus?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hello, I've accepted my offer to go to Cornwall campus in September (woo!) and i wondered if anyone could tell me how i apply for accommodation and when i'm meant to have done it by? Sending me a link of where to apply would be great. Thank uu! :biggrin:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 81
Am Also intrigued about accomodation ^ would be very grateful for help
Original post by Hollyfish
Hello, I've accepted my offer to go to Cornwall campus in September (woo!) and i wondered if anyone could tell me how i apply for accommodation and when i'm meant to have done it by? Sending me a link of where to apply would be great. Thank uu! :biggrin:

Original post by Morkike
Am Also intrigued about accomodation ^ would be very grateful for help

From what I remember of last year it should appear here as a link to "room service":
http://www.tremoughservices.com/

What're you guys firmed for?
Reply 83
Original post by Chris-Freer
From what I remember of last year it should appear here as a link to "room service":
http://www.tremoughservices.com/

What're you guys firmed for?

Ahh Thank u very much! Found what i was looking for :smile:
And i'm going to be doing Zoology hopefully, cant wait :biggrin:
Are you a student at Exeter already?
Hi! I would love to go to Exeter University in a few years time as I am only gong to start college, let alone university this year(!), but already have my sights set high!:biggrin:

I would LOVE to study Zoology or Wildlife Conservation (as I dont think I could make it as a vet:/) and was wondering whether anyone already studying these could give me a bit of info on how well the course is laid out, and preferably what you want to do as a career, and how well you feel the course is linking in with your dream job?
CHEERS!:smile:
Ahh Thank u very much! Found what i was looking for :smile:
And i'm going to be doing Zoology hopefully, cant wait :biggrin:
Are you a student at Exeter already?

You're talking TO a first year zoologist right now :tongue:
It's great fun! I'm hopefully on the year abroad as well, so I may well end up spending my 4th year with you lot in your 3rd! Hence sorting out the Tremough 2012 fresher's FB group and trying to get to know a few of you! :biggrin:
Original post by EnviroProtector
Hi! I would love to go to Exeter University in a few years time as I am only gong to start college, let alone university this year(!), but already have my sights set high!:biggrin:

I would LOVE to study Zoology or Wildlife Conservation (as I dont think I could make it as a vet:/) and was wondering whether anyone already studying these could give me a bit of info on how well the course is laid out, and preferably what you want to do as a career, and how well you feel the course is linking in with your dream job?
CHEERS!:smile:

Well, I've pretty much outlined as much info as possible about the first term and life down in Tremough here - I don't think I could really write it out any better :P
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1762962
Reply 87
You're talking TO a first year zoologist right now :tongue:
It's great fun! I'm hopefully on the year abroad as well, so I may well end up spending my 4th year with you lot in your 3rd! Hence sorting out the Tremough 2012 fresher's FB group and trying to get to know a few of you! :biggrin:

ahhh cool! :tongue: It's nice to get to talk to someone i may know soon! :biggrin:
Where about are you going abroad?
Alsoo can i ask which accommodation you would say is the best?
ahhh cool! :tongue: It's nice to get to talk to someone i may know soon! :biggrin:
Where about are you going abroad?
Alsoo can i ask which accommodation you would say is the best?

There's a facebook group if you wanted to talk to a few more? :wink:
(Blatantly advertising us - http://www.facebook.com/groups/143595252427755/177966882323925/?notif_t=group_activity)

I'm not sure; the choice is Australia, America, Singapore or Canada - probably one of the first two if I get my way :tongue:
Pretty much everyone lives in Glasney Parc - in there you don't get a choice between View and Parc though. View is tower blocks and less charming but the kitchen is slightly bigger because it's newer.
Reply 89
There's a facebook group if you wanted to talk to a few more? :wink:
(Blatantly advertising us - http://www.facebook.com/groups/143595252427755/177966882323925/?notif_t=group_activity)

I'm not sure; the choice is Australia, America, Singapore or Canada - probably one of the first two if I get my way :tongue:
Pretty much everyone lives in Glasney Parc - in there you don't get a choice between View and Parc though. View is tower blocks and less charming but the kitchen is slightly bigger because it's newer.

If i was you I'd pick Australia! :biggrin:
and ok cool i'll check the site out! Thank u for all ur help :smile: :smile:
If i was you I'd pick Australia! :biggrin:
and ok cool i'll check the site out! Thank u for all ur help :smile: :smile:

There's going to be a fight over Queensland uni :P
Hope to see you around there, the more the merrier and all that! You're quite welcome!
Reply 91
Hi everyone, I'm Chris from Manchester. I have just selected Exeter Cornwall campus as my firm choice with zoology as my course. Really excited as I loved the place in my offer holder visit in march. The campus looks fantastic with a relaxed, friendly vibe.
Reply 92
Original post by ChrisMcr
Hi everyone, I'm Chris from Manchester. I have just selected Exeter Cornwall campus as my firm choice with zoology as my course. Really excited as I loved the place in my offer holder visit in march. The campus looks fantastic with a relaxed, friendly vibe.

Hello! Wow it's nice to talk to people i may know sooon :biggrin: and doing the same course :tongue: You're from Manchester!? You have far to go then!
What grades do you need to get on the course? :smile:
Reply 93
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew how hard it is to get a part-time job locally, is there many in Falmouth ect. And do they employ students?

Thanks
Reply 94
Firmed my offer of English and History at Cornwall :smile:

So glad to see so many others going to Cornwall as well :P

Applied for application in Glasney as well!

So looking forward to it, anyone else defo going in Sept??
Hiiii
I'm thinking of applying to do History for 2013 but can't make any of the open days.
as Cornwall is a smaller campus does it have a smaller library/less research facilities etc? and does anyone know if there is a greater restriction on module choice?
Reply 96
does anyone know how lenient Exeter are grades-wise? I'm predicted ABB with B in bio requested, but i'm pretty sure I'll only be on a C in psychology :frown:
Original post by indigoheart
Hiiii
I'm thinking of applying to do History for 2013 but can't make any of the open days.
as Cornwall is a smaller campus does it have a smaller library/less research facilities etc? and does anyone know if there is a greater restriction on module choice?

You can find module choices online (smaller but still very interesting for history). The library is small but you can generally get the books you want, and if not you can order them from streatham.

I would really recommend it!
Reply 98
Hey, has anyone else applied for/firmed Evoultionary Biology?
Reply 99
Just thought I'd say hi. I'll be coming down to Cornwall in September to study English Lit. I'm a mature student... in age more than nature :P

Really looking forward to being based in Cornwall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending