The Student Room Group

M2 Jan 12 Edexcel - Past Papers, Model answers, tips

Scroll to see replies

arsey cant you get us the Physics 4 unofficial marking scheme or even just the paper we desperatly need som1 like u for phy and chem
Reply 21
Original post by anjelofernando
arsey cant you get us the Physics 4 unofficial marking scheme or even just the paper we desperatly need som1 like u for phy and chem

1) I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that he is a Maths teacher and not a Phyics teacher so I doubt he has the ability to get hold of the Physics paper. Also, even if he did get it, I doubt he'd be able to provide such perfect mark schemes like he does for the maths papers as he isn't a Physics teacher.

2) If you wanna ask him something, PM him instead of posting on a thread meant for discussion of Mechanics 2.
Woo one more day and then onto M3/4/5 :-D
Wonder how the paper will be, all my other 4 maths papers this Jan have been rather nice!
Reply 23
Although it's a little late for question's I am finally subscribing haha. Good luck for tomorrow everyone!
I'm soo bored to death of m2 revision. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make it more interesting? :colondollar:
Reply 25
Throw stuff and work out the velocity at which you threw it! :biggrin:
Reply 26
I am sooooooo doomed for this exam. Managed to cram S1 and S2 with success, but my brain has had enough D:

Weird, as I got 96% in M1, and have completely forgotten everything. Awkward.
Reply 27
*Subscribes to thread*
Reply 28
Original post by iain7
I am sooooooo doomed for this exam. Managed to cram S1 and S2 with success, but my brain has had enough D:

Weird, as I got 96% in M1, and have completely forgotten everything. Awkward.

I aced M1 but I have no idea how to do Statics or the simple Kinematics stuff... Weird.
M3 people, do we need to know centres of mass for surfaces of revolution?
Woo M2 is nearly here! :-D
Catch you on the other side peeps, best of luck!
Reply 31
Everyone ready? I've found M2 is very much just following formulas...
Can someone be a babe and write a list of all the assumptions? - i mean for things like rod, inextensible string, etc. :colondollar:
Original post by maths134
Everyone ready? I've found M2 is very much just following formulas...

Yeah following formulas whilst making a ridiculous number of arithmetic errors
Reply 34
Original post by dnumberwang
Yeah following formulas whilst making a ridiculous number of arithmetic errors

Or carrying down values wrong... In C4 I noticed the 8x had suddenly become 3x on the subsequent line..
The amount of revision I've done for this exam is almost a joke. This is my last exam and I've lost all motivation for it. :sigh:
Reply 36
Original post by sweetascandy
The amount of revision I've done for this exam is almost a joke. This is my last exam and I've lost all motivation for it. :sigh:

Nothing I've ever read have I agreed with more.
Reply 37
better start preparing for a retake in june...:/ good luck guys!
Original post by sweetascandy

Original post by Machoo
Nothing I've ever read have I agreed with more.

i am not going to lie but SAME HERE!!

preparing to retake next june:frown:
Reply 39
why hasnt this thread been closed yet :/ dont comment about the exam unless you want 15 warning points :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending