The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oli-Ol
Can I jump on the bandwagon? :smile: Newbie/long-time lurker here. Pleased to meet you all.

You've been stalking us :colone:

sup
Original post by Coco_94

Welcome to you too!

I lurked for a day or two before first popping in here, I found out they don't bite though. :teehee:

And what subjects do you do?

These are standard questions, don't worry, we're not the spanish inquisition. Not that we think you'd expect us, even if we were. :teehee:

Thank you! I'm currently doing Maths, History, French, Latin, Psychology and a GCSE in Italian. I also play the viola :smile:
Original post by Pentapus
Only you bite. :colonhash:

Why are you always so evil to me? :emo:

Spoiler

Reply 3983
Coco_94
x

So many newbies. maybe one of them is me. :sexface: :wink:
Reply 3984
This...is terrifying. It's hard to impress someone when you don't know what they're impressed by... but my proudest moment this year has to be when I did an all night-er sewing me and my friend some Hogwarts uniforms, I do realise that this makes me a potter-nerd but I don't care because quite frankly they looked supermegafoxyawesomehot :'D
Reply 3985
Original post by Coco_94
Why are you always so evil to me? :emo:

Spoiler

I am never evil!
My gender sign is female. I am a girl aren't I? :smug:
Original post by chickenonsteroids
You've been stalking us :colone:

sup

o.O only a little bit! :biggrin:
Original post by Oli-Ol
Thank you! I'm currently doing Maths, History, French, Latin, Psychology and a GCSE in Italian. I also play the viola :smile:

Latin, History, Psychology, I like. :colone:
French, ah, there's linguists here too. You'll fit in fine. :lol:
Viola? First viola player here...I assume you know that there're a lot of pianists here by now. A bit more variety now. :lol:

I do Psychology, History, Lit and Philosophy and Ethics. What boards are you on for Psych and PHilosophy?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3988
Original post by Coco_94
Viola? First viola player here...I assume you know that there're a lot of pianists here by now. A bit more variety now. :lol:

I do Psychology, History, Lit and Philosophy and Ethics. What boards are you on for Psych and Psych?

I was almost going to learn the viola actually. :smug:

But Oboe is the best. :colonhash:
Original post by Coco_94

I do Psychology, History, Lit and Philosophy and Ethics. What boards are you on for Psych and Psych?

Psych and Psych?

:facepalm2:

:colonhash:
So many newbies. maybe one of them is me. :sexface: :wink:

The thought occured to me once that maybe you were Pig. :teehee:
I'm called Master Coco for a reason, you cannot fool me, and if I fail, Spybitch will get to work. :yep:

Why the :sexface:...? :rofl:

I am never evil!
My gender sign is female. I am a girl aren't I? :smug:

Oho, denying the blatantly obvious are we?

Just like mine is male. :shakecane:

Original post by chickenonsteroids
Psych and Psych?

:facepalm2:

:colonhash:

Thank you. :rofl:

You could say that Psych is on my mind....:smug:
Reply 3991
Original post by Oli-Ol

Out of interest, do you know how to play the violin? :smile:
Original post by Coco_94

Ahh I'm not getting on with Latin at the moment :P

Any violinists or cellists? Violas tend to get lumped along with them. I'm a dreadful pianist though... can just about bash through chopsticks :lol:

And I'm with Edexcel for Psychology, hows about you?
Out of interest, do you know how to play the violin? :smile:

And yes I do :smile: Not as well though, because it takes me a few minutes to get my head around the different clef.
Original post by Oli-Ol

Any violinists or cellists? Violas tend to get lumped along with them. I'm a dreadful pianist though... can just about bash through chopsticks :lol:

Ahh, I see.

I'm very new to anything with a set of keys on it...I'm usually a typical guitarist.

AQA B, which means Jan exam...speaking of which, have you got many if any?
Reply 3995
Original post by Coco_94
I'm called Master Coco for a reason, you cannot fool me, and if I fail, Spybitch will get to work. :yep:

Oho, denying the blatantly obvious are we?

Just like mine is male. :shakecane:

Why would you think that I am Pig? :lolwut:

I have uninstalled skype and all internet browsers except chrome because there is a good extenstion on chrome to stope me procrastinating :teehee:

No reason. :sexface:

Why would I deny that I am female? :lolwut:
Original post by Oli-Ol

I'm a Cellist :biggrin:
Reply 3997
Original post by Oli-Ol
And yes I do :smile: Not as well though, because it takes me a few minutes to get my head around the different clef.

Oh that is cool. My sister plays the violin. I burns holes in my ears. :teehee:

Only because she is a beginner though.

Treble clef is my one and only. :love: :tongue:
Reply 3998
Ochen horasho! Ti? :colone:

Tazhe horasho! :biggrin: Chto ti delaesh?

Original post by Coco_94
:hugs:
True. You could be lurking anywhere with your Spybitchery. :teehee:
German Mood to me now translates into "desire for Cologne Brothel"...:rofl:
That and more patience to balance out my desire for so much. :lol:
Yes, that. :teehee:

Partially Examined Life Podcast, Why so addictive? ¬_¬

:hugs:
Me, others... :ninjagirl:
:rofl: I am in a German mood but not in that way :teehee:

Spoiler

:yep: :teehee:

Original post by Pig.
Literally everyone plays piano. :tongue:

Literally? :tongue:
But yes because it is so awesome :awesome:

Original post by ElMoro
Can ya take me off maths and put me on f.maths, please? :wink2:

You need to ask George because he's OP :smile:

Original post by DanielMartin
We welcome you Kate with open arms. However, as legal adviser in this wonderland, I must first tell you that once you enter, you are never allowed to leave and if such request is procured, then indeed you shall enter the realm of uncertainty which is tainted by Coco94, the harbinger of philosophy. If indeed this is the place you want to be, the wonderful will be filled with the riches you desire, the dreams you requested and the lost loves of forgotten pasts you had so effortlessly fell for.

So, do you wish to enter wonderland or not?

:rofl:

Original post by Oli-Ol
Can I jump on the bandwagon? :smile: Newbie/long-time lurker here. Pleased to meet you all.

Hi, nice to meet you :smile:

Original post by katebonnie
Well, Hi! I'm Kate, nice to meet you too :smile: I've literally just joined this site so I have no idea what I'm doing lol :')

I'm taking english lit, biology, french, philosophy & ethics and a GCSE in Italian... Currently really regretting englist lit... :/

Hi, nice to meet you :smile:
Also :woo: another Italianist! :h:

Original post by Coco_94

This occured to me too :yep:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by katebonnie
This...is terrifying. It's hard to impress someone when you don't know what they're impressed by... but my proudest moment this year has to be when I did an all night-er sewing me and my friend some Hogwarts uniforms, I do realise that this makes me a potter-nerd but I don't care because quite frankly they looked supermegafoxyawesomehot :'D

I'm easily impressed :colone:

Either give a good debate or make fried chicken and there, i'm instantly impressed :colonhash:

Latest