The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In other news I got an A in my first macro past paper, a good 2 1/2 months before the exam. Very pleased with that.

God I miss those days Heptapus.
Original post by ArsLongaVitaBrevis
In other news I got an A in my first macro past paper, a good 2 1/2 months before the exam. Very pleased with that.

What board are you with for economics?

and well done.
Reply 8122
Where has the thread gone?! :eek:
Its still here
:moon:
Original post by NutterFrutter
:moon:

Those were the times... :moon:

Original post by Etoile
Where has the thread gone?! :eek:

Into the abyss...

...the abyss of dead threads :cry2:
Reply 8126
Original post by chickenonsteroids
Those were the times... :moon:

Into the abyss...

...the abyss of dead threads :cry2:

Let me get this straight... there are a few of us here but we are just talking about how we aren't talking... why don't we try to revive it instead of complaining? :L
Original post by Etoile
Let me get this straight... there are a few of us here but we are just talking about how we aren't talking... why don't we try to revive it instead of complaining? :L

Nahhh:tongue:
Reply 8128
Original post by wcp100
Nahhh:tongue:

Lazy bum :tongue: what have you been up to?
(edited 12 years ago)
Are anybody elses grade predictions lower than what they are actually getting in current essays etc?
Original post by Etoile

effort :tongue:

:hat2: :hugs:

Original post by DanielMartin
Are anybody elses grade predictions lower than what they are actually getting in current essays etc?

Yes. I despise it.
Reply 8131

It's that midterm feeling already hey? :tongue:
How's things going? :hugs:

My Italian one was, and then I told my teacher to predict me an A and she did. :tongue:
Original post by Etoile
Lazy bum :tongue: what have you been up to?

Stupid amounts of work and STEP. But it's all good. What have you been up to?
Original post by Etoile
It's that midterm feeling already hey? :tongue:
How's things going? :hugs:

They could be going a lot better :sadnod:

I'm trying to do well in the IB :tongue: but no information sticks to my brain :lol:

I've got a German Oral in 4 weeks :woo: panic mode! nah I joke, I just need to master all of the fancy tenses :u:

Yourself?

Yes. I despise it.

How lower? I mean, my current essays are the top grade band, A and they've been predicting me B's and C's... like what's going on?

Do they think I'm stupid?
How lower? I mean, my current essays are the top grade band, A and they've been predicting me B's and C's... like what's going on?

Do they think I'm stupid?

I've been getting 7s and they've predicted me 5s... Oh well :dontknow:
I've been getting 7s and they've predicted me 5s... Oh well :dontknow:

Yeah It just annoys me as it leads me to question my intelligence despite I know I'm cleverer than some computer data, also they will assume I'm stupid. ¬.¬

Are you from the UK?
Reply 8137
Original post by wcp100
Stupid amounts of work and STEP. But it's all good. What have you been up to?

Awesome, same for me except without the STEP. Results day soon! :eek3:

They could be going a lot better :sadnod:

I'm trying to do well in the IB :tongue: but no information sticks to my brain :lol:

I've got a German Oral in 4 weeks :woo: panic mode! nah I joke, I just need to master all of the fancy tenses :u:

Yourself?

:console:
Ich bin ganz sicher, dass du toll sein wirst! Mine is in eight weeks and I feel the same though so ein bisschen heuchlerisch XD But if tenses are your problem then that will be fairly easy to fix :smile:
I am writing the most complex and difficult German essay der je existiert that my teacher sprung on me last thing on Friday, due tomorrow, so that I can apply to some thing in Germany in the summer -____-
Time to begin work once again, on my commentary. Classic English day... it's raining heavily outside, everybody is tired,
and I am writing some essay.
Yeah It just annoys me as it leads me to question my intelligence despite I know I'm cleverer than some computer data, also they will assume I'm stupid. ¬.¬

Are you from the UK?

Yes.

Original post by Etoile

:console:
Ich bin ganz sicher, dass du toll sein wirst! Mine is in eight weeks and I feel the same though so ein bisschen heuchlerisch XD But if tenses are your problem then that will be fairly easy to fix :smile:
I am writing the most complex and difficult German essay der je existiert that my teacher sprung on me last thing on Friday, due tomorrow, so that I can apply to some thing in Germany in the summer -____-

Ohhhh good luck :biggrin:

You better wow them with your German... or else :colonhash:

:teehee:

Latest