Original post by Etoile

Haha okay then. :lol:
Why the :colonhash: ?
But before then...all my orals! :eek3: *dies(

No reason :lol:

DAMN I've got my orals soon too :sadnod: :sadnod: :emo:
Reply 8341
Original post by Etoile
It really does! It doesn't look like very many women do it though. I have friends that do free running! They keep breaking bones and dislocating things though :s-smilie:
Yeah. Thank you :smile: But somehow I don't think Cambridge will agree, even if it is completely irrelevant to my subject. :lol: How did you do?

Do capoeira and break the stereotype :tongue: The injuries are worth it for the awesomeness :teehee:

Who cares what cambridge thinks? Moro's opinion > Cambridge's opinion :cool: :teehee: I got a mixture of As and Bs so pleased overall, thanks for asking :smile:
Reply 8342
Original post by chickenonsteroids
No reason :lol:

DAMN I've got my orals soon too :sadnod: :sadnod: :emo:

Okay. :lol:
Do you have the date yet? :console:

Original post by ElMoro
Do capoeira and break the stereotype :tongue: The injuries are worth it for the awesomeness :teehee:

Who cares what cambridge thinks? Moro's opinion > Cambridge's opinion :cool: :teehee: I got a mixture of As and Bs so pleased overall, thanks for asking :smile:

Indeed! :biggrin:
I am ill at the moment but when I am better I am going to hit the gym in preparation :colone: Although I found this epic video:
[video="youtube;Z14cNBFcv2s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z14cNBFcv2s&feature=related[/video]

Haha I do value your opinion :tongue: Please make an awesome university and accept me! :lol: Awesome, well done! What subjects did you do?
Original post by Etoile
Okay. :lol:
Do you have the date yet? :console:

before the easter holidays :sadnod: that's all I remember so pretty soon :emo:

That video is what Eddie does in Tekken 4 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:teehee:
Original post by berryripple
I didn't do Jan modules. There were a few year 13s in tears today though at sixth form :sadnod:

The same at my college. I spent my morning consoling people with b's and c's- results which I would have been really happy with to be honest. :s-smilie:

Do you have lots of exams in the summer then?
Original post by RainReader
The same at my college. I spent my morning consoling people with b's and c's- results which I would have been really happy with to be honest. :s-smilie:

Do you have lots of exams in the summer then?

I have 7 in summer - manageable but still daunting :tongue:
Reply 8346

I have 8 :frown:
Reply 8347
before the easter holidays :sadnod: that's all I remember so pretty soon :emo:

That video is what Eddie does in Tekken 4 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:teehee:

You will do awesomely, dein Deutsch ist einfach toll! :biggrin:
I don't know what Tekken 4 is :redface:
:teehee: ?
Original post by h2shin
I have 8 :frown:

I have 9 :frown:
Original post by Etoile
You will do awesomely, dein Deutsch ist einfach toll! :biggrin:
I don't know what Tekken 4 is :redface:
:teehee: ?

Many thanks :biggrin:

Tekken is an old fighting game on the ps2, It made me laugh :redface: lemme find a video so you know what I mean :biggrin:

Spoiler

Yep- I think you reach your potential more in the summer though. :smile: (I couldn't think of a better way of putting that, it sounds really cheesy XD)

I have four and probably a retake... not as much as many people it seems!
Reply 8351
Original post by amber109
I have 9 :frown:

Daaamn... which ones?
Original post by ElMoro
KIIIIIIIDDDDIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Did you get any results; how were they? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey, man. You all good?

Yeah, just Economics Unit One. I got a solid A but wish my UMS had been higher (91 out of 100); nevertheless, I cannot grumble too much - it could be a lot worse. Just need to ensure I smash Unit Two now!

Did you get any? :smile:
Reply 8353
Many thanks :biggrin:

Tekken is an old fighting game on the ps2, It made me laugh :redface: lemme find a video so you know what I mean :biggrin:

Spoiler

Bitte :smile:
Hahaha! It would be pretty cool to do IRL though :tongue:
Original post by Etoile
Bitte :smile:
Hahaha! It would be pretty cool to do IRL though :tongue:

:yep:

I have one more question about German :redface:

how would you say "...,da antibiotics are becoming more ineffective" would it be... "...,da antibiotika mehr unwerksam bekommen sind"?
Reply 8355
Hm.. If I got a U in edexcel bio, Get an A in c/w, A in unit 2, where would this leave me overrall for AS?
Original post by DanielMartin
:biggrin:

67 pages into Mill... He's boring. I want to punch him. Nietzsche's ramblings pertain to my thoughts more xD

I only have to know a little background info for Mill luckily :biggrin:
I prefer to watch Philosophy lectures rather than reading too many theories :laugh: So far though i have done Kant, Mill, Hume, Paley, Aquinas, Plato and Augustine. None in particular detail just certain aspects that are related to what we are studying :h: I don't mind Mill too much, but i am a bit of a utilitarian :colonhash:

It's quite depressing to see how far Mill had already come by my age :L
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8357
:yep:

I have one more question about German :redface:

how would you say "...,da antibiotics are becoming more ineffective" would it be... "...,da antibiotika mehr unwerksam bekommen sind"?

1. the verb to become is werden, not bekommen
2. you don't need the sind - in English we have two forms of the present tense which both translate into the same one in German i.e. he is becoming and he becomes would both translate as er wird.
3. In English comparatives we use "more" instead of "-er" when the adjective is three syllables or more long but in German you always use the suffix.
So I would say "..., da Antibiotika unwirksamer werden." :smile:
It makes me feel good that you all did so well :biggrin:
Original post by Kidioteque
x

Just seen your sig - are you going to the Oxford law taster day next week? :smile:

Latest