The Student Room Group

Primary Education 2012 Scotland

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Shug1
Hi I have just firmed my Unconditional offer from Dundee :0))

I just accepted my conditional for dundee!
Reply 221
Just firmed my unconditional for Edinburgh :biggrin:!!!
Reply 222
Original post by K.AND
I just accepted my conditional for dundee!

Hope to see you in September x
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Aberdeen? I had an interview on the 24th of February and still haven't heard anything..
Reply 224
Original post by sensibleheartxo
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Aberdeen? I had an interview on the 24th of February and still haven't heard anything..

That's probably good news. They rejected me about a week after my interview :P

Updatez: Edinburgh rejected me, making my choice easier, so I'm going to Glasgow!! :smile: Need to wait a couple of days before applying for accomodation then I'm applying for Queen Margaret :smile:

Btw the person who was going to accept glasgow if edinburgh didnt hurry up.. I don't think you can accept/reply to any offers before they're all back :s-smilie: think thats what my friend said anyway. I get so annoyed at edinburgh "oh we're the best renowned university in scotland, everyones waiting on us, let's take our time" grr :P
Reply 225
Original post by sensibleheartxo

I heard from them a few days after my interview, you should call 'em up :smile:
Original post by Gjaykay
I heard from them a few days after my interview, you should call 'em up :smile:

Thanks, I phoned up and they said they would hopefully make their decision by the end of next week. I'm hoping it's true when they say no news is good news!
Reply 227
Original post by Shug1
Hope to see you in September x

fingers crossed! are you staying in uni accomodation? x
Reply 228
Original post by K.AND
fingers crossed! are you staying in uni accomodation? x

No, at home as I'm a mature student with a family.
Reply 229
I think i'm the only person still waiting on Strathclyde, argh.
Original post by kirsth
Hope you don't mind me asking. . . what are your grades?
I'm still waiting to hear back from Edinburgh!!x

Not at all.. I got 4A's and a C at Higher (English, French, History, Biology and Maths being the C). I got 5 unconditionals though and I'm headed to Stirling.
Aww I'm sure they'll get back to you soon, the course looks great fun at Edinburgh :smile: x
Reply 231
Is anyone going to Glasgow :smile: ?
I'm going to glasgow uni, but im not catholic. Can't wait.:smile:
Reply 233
Firmed dundee today! :smile: bring it on :smile:
Reply 234
Original post by Georgiemcc
I'm going to glasgow uni, but im not catholic. Can't wait.:smile:

i'm not catholic either aha. But wooo :smile:!
so whos going to aberdeen??:smile:
Glasgow uni here I come :rolleyes:
Reply 237
Strathclyde for p teaching anyone!?
Original post by nadiaha
Strathclyde for p teaching anyone!?

I'll be starting this September in Strath :smile:
Hello I am applying to Primary Teaching this year and was wondering what results people that got unconditional and conditionals last year got in 5th year to see what I can expect to receive if my interviews go well.

Also the universities I am applying to are Glasgow, Strathclyde, UWS, Stirling and Edinburgh . If anyone has any information on the interview processes from last year it would be much appreciated.

Well I had a UWS interview last year and got rejected but my teachers had given me rubbish predictions however I got my results and from what I see I meet the entry requirements for a lot of them. However the competition is extremely fierce.

Quick Reply

Latest