I'm a healthy weight.

So is she.
Original post by LipstickKisses
Yeah 11 st for 6"2 sounds very light!

So is she.

I think he's just proved himself wrong? :smile:
Well I think they're lovely.
Reply 383
I don't really like them I think her body is perfect below then and her face is so pretty that I so want to, but no
Reply 384
God no far too big for her size.
Original post by EffieFlowers
It's not a vile comment! Slight over-reaction, it's not as if the photo is of the thread starter. :rolleyes:

And how do you know they aren't real? She is so slim that I'm almost certain that she's probably used some form of enhancement. There's more than just silicon implants these days...

As someone who's not massively fat yet had quite huge (yet natural!) boobs from the age of about 14, I would be really quite upset if someone IRL said that I looked "hideous, Jordan-tastic and revolting"
I don't take much offense here as it's the internet and I've learnt not to, but if I had seen that post a few years ago it probably would've really upset me actually as I was very self conscious about it.
There's nothing wrong in stating that you don't find something attractive personally but it's to do with the words you use.
Of course it's vile to describe someone as "revolting" for features that they can't help. (And her boobs look pretty au naturel to me)
(edited 12 years ago)
When I squeeze a boob I want to have to put some effort into the squeezing due to the firmness of it pushing back. I don't want to squeeze and for it to feel like I have some well beaten dough in my hand.
i would do so many things with her and them(yes they deserve to be considered a separate entity)

Its not like they're fake..what makes them attractive to me is that they are natural,beauty comes in all shapes and sizes..As morally questionable as it is;she is making full use of her assets and not wallowing in self piy or hatred for her large breasts..

Those saying she like joordan, no shes not, ones natural the other isn't.. I personally find excessively small breasts unattractive but i wouldn't say the vile things you guys are saying about women with large breasts...

Latest