The Student Room Group

Disgusting video of Asian being attacked

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sixbillionsecrets
I don't like really graphic violence so I'm kinda scared to watch the video :colondollar:
Can someone please tell me if it's really graphic before I mentally scar myself unintentionally?

it's not graphic as in blood and guts but i found it distressing because i don't like seeing people abused...

i think it's safe for you to watch but it's up to you
Original post by Bellissima
it's not graphic as in blood and guts but i found it distressing because i don't like seeing people abused...

i think it's safe for you to watch but it's up to you

Thanks for the reply :smile:
Yeah, I'm nervous about watching these videos after watching the 'Christians burn Kenyans' one yesterday! Never realised how horrific the content could be on YouTube. I had always thought YouTube videos would be fairly PG!
Reply 42
lol keep chatting mate

and yes i think david haye is a little more qualified to defend himself than an anon nerd on TSR

Don't insult me. Mike Tyson yes, David Haye... don't insult me yeh :rolleyes:
Reply 43
This must be some sort of racist attack. Poor kid. I hope he's fine now.
The bloody ****ing attackers should severely be punished.
****ing cowards.

Original post by larryay
This must be some sort of racist attack. Poor kid. I hope he's fine now.
The bloody ****ing attackers should severely be punished.

But all of them were asian/hispanic?

Edit: Pisses me off the more I see of it, hitting him from behind? Hiding their faces? Absolute ****ing cowards. Lol at the midget trying to talk in the batman voice at around 2:11, though.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by H.JJJ
What the actual ****? That was brutal...

Ignorant ****s. Why were they even calling him *****?! Hope they catch the ****ers

catch the..........
Original post by sixbillionsecrets
Thanks for the reply :smile:
Yeah, I'm nervous about watching these videos after watching the 'Christians burn Kenyans' one yesterday! Never realised how horrific the content could be on YouTube. I had always thought YouTube videos would be fairly PG!

no well i haven't watched it and wouldn't want to but i have seen links to sudam husseins death on there just makes me sick, i think it had like a few million views too, it's just disgusting...

i wouldn't watch the burning thing but i suppose even though it is horrific, it shows you what goes on in this world and raises awareness, like the vid in the OP, one of the guys has been arrested thanks to that video and the online outcry... so it's good...

there were a few bits in the vide where they hit in the face it is horrible the poor guy
Original post by Lamps08
Don't insult me. Mike Tyson yes, David Haye... don't insult me yeh :rolleyes:

lol ok tell me it's an insult when youre world champion and beat him in a fight ok
Reply 48
Is it really wise in putting up a possible suspect's number and address and their parents' address. It may of been better to send it straight to the police who could verify all the information then posting it on the internet. What about the person who was beat they may of wanted to keep anonymous about an incident than family members and friends will see and find out he was beaten while at school.

Then again most people will have forgotten it in a weeks time.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Heavenly_Blues
****ing cowards.

But all of them were asian/hispanic?

Edit: Pisses me off the more I see of it, hitting him from behind? Hiding their faces? Absolute ****ing cowards. Lol at the midget trying to talk in the batman voice at around 2:11, though.

i agree i have seen it a few times now because i just can't belive what these dickheads are doing to the kid...

pinning him up and hitting hit face? hitting him with a shoes round the face? these kids are ****ers and cowardly ones at that...
Original post by LowRider
Is it really wise in putting up a possible suspect's number and address and their parents' address. It would of been better to send it straight to the police who could verify all the information then posting it on the internet.

yes they are sure the girlfriend/ex girlfriend of wesley (the grey hoodie main guy) gave the names and identified them all (not sure why because she goes on to defend their actions)... and one of them posted it originally...

judging from the comments no it isn't wise to put up their parents address... but otherwise the kid ramona or whatever his name is wouldn't have been arrested...
i agree i have seen it a few times now because i just can't belive what these dickheads are doing to the kid...

pinning him up and hitting hit face? hitting him with a shoes round the face? these kids are ****ers and cowardly ones at that...

It's absolutely unbelievable, it's hilarious how tough they think they are when it's 7-1, they look ridiculous.
Original post by Heavenly_Blues
It's absolutely unbelievable, it's hilarious how tough they think they are when it's 7-1, they look ridiculous.

that's what i hate they are like 15 or at least look it, they are little kids but they think they're some kind of hard gangsters when they're beating this poor guy up, it's 7 on one, the guy doesn't have a chance, he wouldn't even if they were all weedy weak guys either... it's just so stupid! there's no excuse!
Reply 53
That guy took like 50+ kicks and punches to the head and was still standing after. What a brave man. Just shows how week those thugs are as well, hope they get caught
Reply 54
This video is disgusting it upset me soo much, I cant stand this sort of bull****, Id rather there be 2 guys fighting eachother till they bleed, than watch one innocent guy being attacked by 5 :frown:
Shame on them, I hope they get years behind bars and not some ****ty community service bull**** this is truly outrageous!!!
Reply 55
Original post by Lamps08
The guy doesn't seem to do anything though. If I were on the floor surrounded by people I would have started.... chewing on them:colondollar: Just anything is better than nothing, and that's what this kid doesn't understand. Then at the end against Wu, i would have been shielding myself with everything and not being so naive like he was, but I wouldn't have been in that position anyway :biggrin:

Reply 56
Wish those 8 ****ers (including the camera man) were outside my house now.
I couldn't get past 40 seconds. That poor kid...
Reply 58
If these faggots were alone they wouldn't do ****. Just because their in a group they think they are scarface. Kids like this need to get smacked. The asain should have fought back atleast. Doing nothing will just make things worse.
Reply 59

Original post by isp
If these faggots were alone they wouldn't do ****. Just because their in a group they think they are scarface. Kids like this need to get smacked. The asain should have fought back atleast. Doing nothing will just make things worse.

Iagree, but I dont think he should have fought back, the pricks would have gotten even more violent, he took it, and was still standing up at the end, brave guy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending