The Student Room Group

What would you do differently if you knew you wouldn't be judged?

What would you do differently if you knew you wouldn't be judged? What does it stop you from doing?
Nothing. Mostly it's my own opinions that stop me. Not doing things because of what other people think is ridiculous, and if you are right and they laugh at you, either you are being an idiot and actually doing something stupid, or they are idiots. It's not the fact you'll be judged that stop people doing things, people judge people on everything they do, it' the persons own views on their behaviour in general.
Reply 2
Everything. Drive faster, steal cars, steal money, use violance, rape, not use trafic lights etc.
Original post by Oivil
rape.

Um okay I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure i don't people because its completely horrid, not because I think people would think badly of me.
But there ya go.
I'd probably wear clothes a lot less in public.
Original post by Oivil
Everything. Drive faster, steal cars, steal money, rape, not use trafic lights etc.

Original post by demonicstudent
x

I'm more concerned how he's thrown RAPE in the middle of basically traffic offenses ....
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Oivil
Everything. Drive faster, steal cars, steal money, use violance, rape, not use trafic lights etc.

:lolwut:

I hope this is a troll.

For the love of God, society, and humans. Please be a troll.
i'd get dreadlocks
Original post by crocker710
I'm more concerned how he's thrown RAPE in the middle of basically traffic offenses ....

Same. Also, does he realise he could get arrested for trolling about something like that? :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Original post by IneedMentalHelp

Original post by IneedMentalHelp
Same. Also, does he realise he could get arrested for trolling about something like that? :s-smilie:

No, you couldn't. If the police arrested all the people who joked about rape online, they'd have no time for, you know, real crimes.
Original post by Jackso
No, you couldn't. If the police arrested all the people who joked about rape online, they'd have no time for, you know, real crimes.

Okay, probably not. But it's still a worrying post. :lolwut:
Original post by crocker710

Well, he was clearly being sarcastic
Tuck my trousers into my socks.
Reply 13
Cut my hands to shreads I have excema (is that how you spell it)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
I'd probably wear clothes a lot less in public.

This.
I'd swear in front of old people.
Original post by Oivil

what the hells wrong with you? they are for the safety of everyone :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending