The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pretty Boy
I stand by those.

That's because you're retarded.
Reply 181
Pretty Boy
I stand by those.

Did you enter the "Collect 10 tokens on a cereal box and get a free Law degree" competition?
Airport Fairy
Haha, ta for that :rofl:

And everyone Airport Fairy rocks because she's not only super smart and pretty, but a nice person too thanks to her demonstration that she can stick up for others on here quite well (thinks of Alice2411 and *that* reputation thread a few months ago).
Reply 183
Airport Fairy
After reading your comments about girls who own vibrators, I hardly think you're in a position to call anyone else rude...

:rofl:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=189069, if anyone needs some amusement.

:toofunny: Oh pretty boy what was you thinking
danni_bella83
Haha, ta for that :rofl:

And everyone Airport Fairy rocks because she's not only super smart and pretty, but a nice person too thanks to her demonstration that she can stick up for others on here quite well (thinks of Alice2411 and *that* reputation thread a few months ago).

:redface:

:hugs:

Hmmm, yes. Loving the vibrator thread.... :biggrin:
Reply 185
danni_bella83
And everyone Airport Fairy rocks because she's not only super smart and pretty, but a nice person too thanks to her demonstration that she can stick up for others on here quite well

I wouldn't of agreed a few months back :p:
But yeah i guess your right shes a kool chick :smile:
Ferrus
History and Politics at Birmingham (i.e. dos).
Cool, similar to Kew on here :smile: I don't think she's doing Politics tho, and besides she's from St. Albans.
Reply 187
MNBStyle
thinking

I think that is where the problems start.
Airport Fairy
Thanks DB! By the way, every time you post it reminds me of an advert we have here on TV for Sheila's wheels. It's for cheaper car insurance for women and has loads of Aussie models in hot pink dresses singing songs about how cheap their insurance is! Hehehe... :biggrin:

Joe Scully is in 1 of their ads:cool:
serious narb
Joe Scully is in 1 of their ads:cool:

Who's Joe Scully? :redface:
Reply 190
Ferrus
I think that is where the problems start.

:p: good point
Airport Fairy

previously of Neighbours fame

his career has sunk so low that he is only a background person in a car insurance ad :frown:
Reply 192
Airport Fairy

Guy who use to be in Neighbours
prettiest girl on tsr is a funny little discussion, she has a slender long face that is round and short, with eyes that stare right through you. Sometimes she appears like an empty soul, but fantastically witty, should she really be up at such a late hour, not worried about bags under her wonderful eyes? She has a beautiful smile, decent set of nashers, though stained with midnight coffee. A nice lady, though utterly recognisable.
Airport Fairy
Thanks DB! By the way, every time you post it reminds me of an advert we have here on TV for Sheila's wheels. It's for cheaper car insurance for women and has loads of Aussie models in hot pink dresses singing songs about how cheap their insurance is! Hehehe... :biggrin:
Yea it's heaps cheap here, pretty grouse :wink:

Seriously I hate they way they portray us overseas, so embarrasing :redface:

Narb: haha about Joe Scully :rofl:
Reply 195
Pretty Boy
I stand by those.

If we hear a girl has a dildo we think '****! dirty bitch!' - we'd be excited but we wouldnt want to stay with the ho after doin her.

Before committing yourself to what will likely be an irrevocable character-assassination; just for the record: are you quite sure?
Reply 196
Pretty Boy
I've never spoken to you before. But this is the first time and the last.

Oh, scary...

Would've been more dramatic had you said it in a stentorian, Darth Vader-esque tone.
Reply 198
Pretty Boy
I've never spoken to you before. But this is the first time and the last.

On the vibrator thing, read the last post. I was being honest. I ain't gonna lie, I dont respect girls who use dildos/ vibrators. Thats my choice and I'll be real about it.

And all my mates say the same (and so do a lot of my female friends too).

I would go an make fun of you Fairy but I'd prolly like you in real life.

Bar the amazin flute orchestra stuff

Do you masturbate; or would you prefer that people beat around the bush, so to speak? (Purely in the interest of proving yourself to be anything other than a card-carrying chauvinist, you understand.)
I honestly don't know what stentorian means :confused: .
Darth Vadar really should have stayed away from those halls commercials a few years back, I know jobs are few and far between now that the saga has finished.

Latest