The Student Room Group

Criminology... somebody help me!

I'm interested in taking criminology at university but really want to find out some peoples views first! can anyone give me some information pleaseeeeeeee :biggrin:
Original post by Jayloo

Original post by Jayloo
I'm interested in taking criminology at university but really want to find out some peoples views first! can anyone give me some information pleaseeeeeeee :biggrin:

Criminology is a subject people take if they don't know what to take.
Reply 2
i do joint honours criminology with psychology.. it's interesting and i mostly enjoy it but i wouldn't recommend it. there are very few jobs right now in the justice sector and most of the jobs that are about you're better off just getting experience and working your way up. what are you interested in job wise?

i sound really depressing, :s-smilie: it is an interesting degree but with the higher tuition fees i realistically don't think i would apply if i was to start my UCAS again.
Reply 3
I do BSc Criminology....and DID NOT choose it because I didn't know what else to take. I genuinely have an interest in it! I really enjoy the course, although I think some people have misconceptions as to what you exactly would expect to cover on it!
Reply 4
sorry, I haven't checked this in a while. I'm just really stuck... I've been looking at courses for 2/3 years now and nothing stands out to me... I enjoy Psychology... sometimes... and I've recently started AS law and really enjoy it... plus I grew up with my mum doing a law degree. I wouldn't like to do full on Law though. I'm now thinking of doing Crimilogy and justice studies with sociology, because I enjoy social psychology. Any comments ect are a massive help because I am soooooooo stuck....... helppppppppp :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending