The Student Room Group

If You Could Punch Any Three Celebrites

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by unprinted
Simon Cowell would probably be unconscious by the time it was my turn, so I'd leave him for people later in the queue and just say...

Jeremy Clarkson, Jeremy Clarkson, Jeremy Clarkson.

lol
Reply 201
Original post by Pandabär
That Piers Morgan bloke (not really a celeb, but anyway),Tony Blair, and Abu Hamza (again, not a celeb).

Dreadful.

what do you hate about Tony Blair?
Original post by hbk4894
what do you hate about Tony Blair?

What's not to hate about him?

Slimey, morally reprehensive character.
Reply 203
Original post by Alofleicester
What's not to hate about him?

Slimey, morally reprehensive character.

arlight
Reply 204
bump
Reply 205
stephen fry, jeremy kyle, richard dawkins
Reply 206
Original post by bulgy
stephen fry, jeremy kyle, richard dawkins

good choices
Reply 207
I would also punch Harry Styles from One Direction
Original post by asif007
Lol Sheldon is a great character, but I think he would just be a nightmare to live with if he were a real person! OCD/autism/arrogance/nagging/social failure are not the right qualities to have in a real person! But it just goes to show that Jim Parsons is a fantastic actor!

I love Leonard, Penny and Raj - they're the best! And Penny is incredibly fit! :biggrin:

(Knock Knock Knock), "Penny!" (Knock, Knock, Knock), "Penny!" (Knock, Knock, Knock), "Penny!"

Yes, i'm happy you like Sheldon! I think Penny and Sheldon make the show. There bond together is so funny! I noticed you didn't mention Mr Wolowitz. :colone::colone: Is that maybe due to him being an ass?
Reply 209
Original post by Cressida
alesha dixon
caroline flack
pippa middleton

i understand caroline and pippa but why alesha?:confused:
Reply 210
Original post by jessica170
Yes, i'm happy you like Sheldon! I think Penny and Sheldon make the show. There bond together is so funny! I noticed you didn't mention Mr Wolowitz. :colone::colone: Is that maybe due to him being an ass?

Howard mother should be an apperance on that show.
kerry katona she is so annoying ergh, especially her voice.
peter andre cuz i had enough about hearing about his life and how he is a 'good' guy etc.
and erm piers morgan cuz his attitude and facial expressions remind me of my biology teacher and i HATE my biology teacher LOL
OH and DAVID CAMERON THE PIECE OF TURD! can't stand him
Reply 213
Original post by Misskatie7
kerry katona she is so annoying ergh, especially her voice.
peter andre cuz i had enough about hearing about his life and how he is a 'good' guy etc.
and erm piers morgan cuz his attitude and facial expressions remind me of my biology teacher and i HATE my biology teacher LOL

lol
Original post by hbk4894
lol

hehe :biggrin: :biggrin: its true though,
my biology teacher looks like mr incredible (fat with big sholders and tiny head) and has the expression and attitude of piers morgan LMFAO!

god knows how i can sit in that lesson without laughing in his face :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 215
Original post by Misskatie7
hehe :biggrin: :biggrin: its true though,
my biology teacher looks like mr incredible (fat with big sholders and tiny head) and has the expression and attitude of piers morgan LMFAO!

god knows how i can sit in that lesson without laughing in his face :biggrin: :biggrin:

lol again
:bhangra:
:bhangra: :L
Reply 218
Perez Hilton
Soulja Boy
Pitbull

All hideously untalented, awful useless people
Reply 219
got to be David Guetta.

Quick Reply

Latest