The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

so I was browsing thru and who was wondering who wants to be a doll and share this amazing apartment with me in sheffield? - its cheaper and nicer looking and bigger than normal student accomodation :/
http://www.universityproperties.co.uk/ <--- check that link and get back to me asap x
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I am going to put Sheffield as my firm for philosophy! Can anyone who is also doing philosophy and has visited the department give me some info on it, as I am keen to know some info on the department as I only got the chance to see the city and campus :s-smilie: also, which is the nicest self catering en suite places in endcliffe village and how do you get to the accommodation at endcliffe? Is there a tram stop?
Reply 162
Original post by sophielouise1
I am going to put Sheffield as my firm for philosophy! Can anyone who is also doing philosophy and has visited the department give me some info on it, as I am keen to know some info on the department as I only got the chance to see the city and campus :s-smilie: also, which is the nicest self catering en suite places in endcliffe village and how do you get to the accommodation at endcliffe? Is there a tram stop?

I'm not sure about your other questions, sorry, but there isn't a tram-stop outside Endcliffe, I don't think! There are buses, though, and it's really not far to walk from the uni! I did it on the open day I went to :smile:
Reply 163
Firmed my offer for mechanical engineering!! sooo excited hah
how long do you have to wait before you can apply for accom.? :tongue:
Reply 164
Original post by JEZZ4
Firmed my offer for mechanical engineering!! sooo excited hah
how long do you have to wait before you can apply for accom.? :tongue:

Umm I think you should able to do it by like tomorrow evening? I tried the day I firmed and it wouldn't let me but then i think the next day it did,if not then,then the day after, but pretty sure it was the next day :smile:

Naa there isnt a tram stop theres regular busses such as 52 etc but its also a walking distance of about 20mins t city centre n ish, urm endcliffe would say is the nicest, city campuses Id say opal is the nicest :/
Just put BSc Economics as my insurance! :smile: Hoping I won't be going there in a way, but on the other hand, if I do end up there, I sure it will be great. Loved the uni and city when I went to visit.
Reply 167

there's 3 buses that go near endcliffe, the 120 is at the top of the hill; 52 goes into broomhill, & 123 goes to the bottom of endcliffe if you live in rivelin and millstone :smile: x
Reply 168
Original post by blondie :)
I emailed the sociology department and I've changed my course from Politics and Sociology to Social Policy and Sociology! :biggrin:
I've wanted to do it for a while, then on impulse did it and I'm really happy! Plus I now only need a C in Economics, I was (and still am) convinced I couldn't get a B which I needed previously :smile:

After some weeks of critical thinking, I want to change my course from BA Economics to the BA Accounting & Financial Management and Economics. I feel the latter course will broaden the amount of opportunities I have in the long run.....but is this possible and will changing the course come at any cost to me? :s-smilie:
Original post by Kwamzy94
After some weeks of critical thinking, I want to change my course from BA Economics to the BA Accounting & Financial Management and Economics. I feel the latter course will broaden the amount of opportunities I have in the long run.....but is this possible and will changing the course come at any cost to me? :s-smilie:

Just email or ring up the department and ask! :biggrin:
They can't withdraw the offer they've gave you anyway so it's worth a shot :smile:
Firm for Politics. :smile:
Firm for Chinese with Japanese
Reply 172
Original post by Tremmel Smith
Who's going to apply for endcliffe accommodation ?

i applied for endcliffe too! hoping to get it :smile:
Applied for endcliffe !!!
Firmed Sheffield for Law with French and I've applied at Endcliffe too :smile:
Reply 175
Finally made my mind up and firmed Sheffield for History. Just have to choose accommodation now :smile:
Reply 176
I finally decided on my uni choices and firmed Sheffield. =D I'm really excited now.
I'll hopefully be doing Biological Sciences with a Modern Language (Spanish).
Firmed Hispanic Studies!
Reply 178
Firmed Business Mgmt and Informatics.
Firmed Law and Crimonology :biggrin: and also applied for Endcliffe!

Latest

Trending

Trending