The Student Room Group

Girl of 10 enslaved for a decade in Manchester

Scroll to see replies

DNA verifies whether a child is yours or not, just watch Jeremy Kyle(if you like watching an annoying dick), Jerry Springer. People get arrested in the U.K for little or nothing a lot of the time and a DNA swab is compulsory, well I will leave it to you lot to work out how hard it is to verify whether a child is the son or daughter of whoever says the child is their own, yes foster parents have papers and go through a process so all documentation should be in order. Poor girl, at least they found out, where is Madeleine Mccann, sorry but people who are responsible for these types of crime need to be vapourised, sacrificed to the gods or whatever you want to call it.
(edited 12 years ago)
When I read the thread title, I hoped this had nothing to do with Pakistanis/Muslims. Thanks a lot guys, you've really let us down once again. :facepalm:

Disgusting though. The level of cruelty in this world is forever increasing. :sadnod:
What vile beings. I'm disgusted.
I would be up in arms and ranting about this,lamenting the state of the nation, and demanding compensation for the girl and hangings for the gutter rats , no matter what the intelligence of this girl.But reading she is of high intellect strikes a real chord with me,such an active mind effectively imprisoned ,if cameron had a heart he would build a library and name it after her as a gesture . .He would make sure she had access to the very best educational facilities. . If politicians had spines they would demand it.Now she is here I would want here to experience the best of British.Thats what I would want the world to read of in the paper if I was prime minister. Not this sordid shameful tale.

As a nationalist, I feel shame reading a story like this.Iam sure cynics and bedwetters,will say 'oh this happens in other countries'.Well I couldn't care, we should as a people of all ethnic groups and cultures hold ourselves and our leaders to a higher standard.Lets stop being pessimists and cynics and stop the scum of the earth walking all over us. We the British people should demand far more from our government when it comes to protecting children .
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 44
Horrendous!
Original post by Ministerdonut
We the British people should demand far more from our government when it comes to protecting children .

The document says Working Together To Safeguard Children: A guide to inter-agency working to safeguard and promote the welfare of children [2006, 2010]

The reality is often sadly different.
Reply 46

Don't be embarrassed,this doesn't make me have a lower opinion of muslims. There are gutter rats across all cultural and racial groups. My only concern is that the victim is properly cared for and the perpetrators are properly punished (something in this country cannot be relied upon) (I would hang them both as a couple ) . I couldn't care how elderly they are, if their hearts still beat,they should be hung .

dont worry bro - the man is over 80years old - he will die soon and face Allah (god) and will then face punishment

yeh i agree the justice system is a joke today
need to bring back death penalty or even some elements of sharia law
Original post by wwelol
dont worry bro - the man is over 80years old - he will die soon and face Allah (god) and will then face punishment

yeh i agree the justice system is a joke today
need to bring back death penalty or even some elements of sharia law

Death penalty for murderers maybe. But no Sharia please we're British.

Did she have four witnesses to say he raped her, while she was locked up with no-one but them? Should she be executed for apostasy if she decides to leave Islam after all the evil that a professing Muslim couple have allegedly done to her, ruining her entire adolescence, which should be one of the best times of life?

I know you said "some elements"- but which elements of sharia law do you think are better than the democratic Western system for dealing with such evil people? Apart from the possibly too lenient sentences we give our worst sex offenders, in the US you can get life without parole for just one serious act of child molestation and they are very far from Sharia law. But even then rehabilitation as well as punishment should be encouraged for the vast majority of offenders.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by ScheduleII

Original post by ScheduleII
Death penalty for murderers maybe. But no Sharia please we're British.

Did she have four witnesses to say he raped her, while she was locked up with no-one but them? Should she be executed for apostasy if she decides to leave Islam after all the evil that a professing Muslim couple have allegedly done to her, ruining her entire adolescence, which should be one of the best times of life?

I know you said "some elements"- but which elements of sharia law do you think are better than the democratic Western system for dealing with such evil people? Apart from the possibly too lenient sentences we give our worst sex offenders, in the US you can get life without parole for just one serious act of child molestation and they are very far from Sharia law. But even then rehabilitation as well as punishment should be encouraged for the vast majority of offenders.

wat about being lashed for rape convictions
yeh but these people dont deserve the rehabilitation they need to die and face God
we live in a modern society instead of having 4 witneses - there should be dna testing to see whether indeed she was raped
sort of like an update of sharia law
why would the victim leave islam for and the get done for apostasy
this only happens if she spreads corruption about islam
And with 47 muslims on trial at the moment in the biggest paedo case ever in the UK it seems to be commonplace in our country
Reply 50
Original post by GETREALDOOD
And with 47 muslims on trial at the moment in the biggest paedo case ever in the UK it seems to be commonplace in our country

I agree, however you are unable to say anything like this without being labeled racist on this forum.

I dont think this has anything to do with them being Pakistani/muslim :colone:, more just being sick and having no heart. Poor girl.
At risk of spoiling this indulgent outrage, the article is heavily laden with "alleged" "accused" and "believed".

If it's true, then we'll hear about it once the court has weighed all available evidence and made their conclusions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending