The Student Room Group

how to stop arguing?

well i have a bf and its really complicated but in short we cant meet & do stuff like go out together...
i really do love him, and he hasnt given up on me, and neither have i on him

but lately we just keep arguing, even over silly things that are pointless
it really upsets me that we argue so much, and when we do i feel lonely as i have no-one i can turn to about it

i really want to stop all these arguements but it never happens... any help? :frown:
Reply 1
I have just come out of a difficult relationship where we argued a lot too, even to the point where he scared me and he didnt even listen to my point of view. We broke up two days ago and i still love this man very much but am starting to recover and see past him. He actually told me as we were breaking up that there were several things that annoyed him about me but i never knew it was that bad because he never told me and still appeared to love me very much.. I know this probably is not what you want to hear but if you are arguing so much then it might be that it is just not meant to be and he might even be feeling like your relationship is coming to an end...I suggest that you just sit down and try to have a serious conversation with him and ask if you both can sort out your differnces or is it worth struggeling on?, if he loves you and wants to be with you then he will listen to you and try to make things better, if not straight away then eventually (give him a bit of space after the convo), if he doesn't want to be with you then he will then have his chance to tell you or if he does not try and make an effort he doesnt deserve you.

I know its a bit long winded but I hope this helps.
Reply 2
Keep your mouth shut :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending