The Student Room Group

I am too jealous; how do I stop?

Simply put, I am just a really jealous person. I read into things too much. I think that every girl he associates with is more beautiful, more fun than me. He doesn't do anything to lead me to think that way; it's just the way I am. It hurts me, and him, and has caused many arguments between us. I want to stop, can I have advice on how to? Thanks in advance :smile: X
Reply 1
By he I assume you mean your boyfriend. You say he associates with these other girls but hes still with you...jus sayin.
(edited 12 years ago)
Get some self esteem. Realise that you're great and then you won't have to worry so much.
i used to be like that and when i was with my ex i was jealous and would constantly accuse him of fancying someone else. All it did was push him away.
Now i dont get jealous at all, because OF COURSE people find other people attractive, but hes with you because he WANTS you. And thats what makes me happy now. Im with someone because he wants to be with me. Just because theres more beautiful girls, it doesnt mean he likes you any less :smile:
Reply 4
If you act like you're worried he can do better guess what?

You'll convince him that he can do better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending