The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Harley_Quinn
It's not just a stereotype it's a fact, I'm not suggesting we just blame them, I'm suggesting we face the facts and do something about it.

evidence please :h:
Reply 61
I think you need to Stfu, it's nothing to do with religion. And by the way, most rapists through out history were non-muslims so there you go. There is a small percentage of asian muslim males in this country compared to 20+ million non-muslim males.
Reply 62
Original post by translucent
aren't you that prostitute, of the 'I love prostitutes thread..', by the way - always speak for yourself 'I know many white men don't like pakistanis' - 'the feeling is mutual' ' maybe if they..' , you're not the most intelligent are you?

Evidence? Did I say WHITE MEN DONT LIKE PAKISTANIS? I said I know many that dont, or atleast dont think too highly of them.

Yes it often seems like many pakistanis dont like whites. Ive even had a muslim girl on here tell me she always hears them being racist and derogatory about whites and especially women. Also prolific homophobia. This is a girl who is a practicing muslim and goes to mosque.
Reply 63
As a Muslim I really don't know what to say. I am as disgusted as the rest of you. These criminals should be punished twice: once for breaking UK law and then in addition, the punishment for breaking Islamic law.
Reply 64
Original post by MUN123
I think you need to Stfu, it's nothing to do with religion. And by the way, most rapists through out history were non-muslims so there you go. There is a small percentage of asian muslim males in this country compared to 20+ million non-muslim males.

Yes and its mostly them committing these sex crimes against young girls. Shot yourself in the foot there, that proves there is a problem if theres so many more 'other' nationalities and it isnt them involved with grooming.
Reply 65
u srsly jus need 2 admit ur racist fck face yeh HGHLITEN muzzlims iz not cool 9/11 izz so 0verrrrrrrrrr k muslimzz r cool idk lol fukc

1 ting that isn't brken is society yeh butt hole virgin ur so stupid u thinks ure **** iz uer butt
Reply 66
srry chloe bt i think ur a slut hw much do u chrge for a blow bbzz? xxxxx
Reply 67
Original post by Besakt
Nobody said you can't have it.
But doing what you did seems pretty childish to me.
Maybe they always seem to be hitting on you because of your job?

Yeah, because I've got 'prostitute' written on my head and you can tell im one from a mile off, and was one when I was 14/15 :rolleyes:

Cheap shot, very predictable and typical.

I was 14 at the time, so yeah I was a child, and he was in his twenties and shouldnt have been trying his luck.

He got a bit of pig in his mouth, boo hoo.
Reply 68
You can't call them Muslims as sex before marriage isn't even allowed.
We might as well start generalising then. Christianity is wrong as ALL priests molest kids, all white people are part of the KKK. Seriously, take a step out of your closet and take a good look at the world....
Original post by Akinfenwa
Why do such a high proportion of Asian Muslim males commit these disgusting crimes ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-17117530

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2104360/Group-11-Asian-men-plied-girls-13-drink-drugs-use-sex.html

Of course we should never generalise a group of people, but many reports have shown a disproportionate number of Asian males are to blame, with white girls the main target. Lowest end estimates showing 26%-28% of grooming being done by Asian males, the real number likely much larger as huge numbers of the offenders ethnicity's where unknown.

http://www.ceop.police.uk/Documents/ceopdocs/ceop_thematic_assessment_executive_summary.pdf

Is it to do with there attitude towards western women?

Perhaps cultural practices they have brought with them here?

The left will continue to bury its head in the sand, while the Muslim/Asian community ignores the issue completely.

No surprise.
Go to these countries such as Egypt and you will see that men do treat women like utter dirt and that they believe every woman is gagging for it no matter her age or how she acts.
Chloe xx I find it funny how you are angry at people not respecting your dignity but then you put ham into a muslims mouth. What do you think that muslim man/boy thinks about you(and probably other white girls) now? You think it's a harmless joke just like the asian boys shouthing "hey sexy" or **** like that at you. But of course you're white british and you're exempt from doing ANYTHING wrong. Just like there is not a significant number of white male rapists.

I'm not saying anything bad about white british people my point is merely that people like chloe xx need to start ****ing looking at themselves before they point the finger and stop using racial/religious heritage as an excuse . People like her promote segegration and who the **** really wants that?
Reply 71
Original post by BrotherhoodForever
Plenty of Christians commit these crimes....

Do I say OH LOOK, ANOTHER CHRISTIAN/WHITE CRIMINAL!!! No, I say another criminal because most open minded, sensible people know that, that is not what the religion stands for.

E.g. The KKK, they were a Christian group....who didn't practice the religion properly so I do not classify them as Christians.

You seriously need to get out more and SEE THE REAL WORLD!

Seriously? Christian =/= white.
Racist.
Reply 72
Please don't associate someones religion with these acts. There is a growing Islamaphobia within Western countries and people are being misled into believing that these types of acts are associated with Islam. They are not. These types of acts are and should be condemned by any community, Islamic or otherwise and I believe that they are. It would be unfair of me to associate the various stories heard about priests within the Catholic community of sexually abusing children with their religion, just as it would be of anyone to associate these acts with any other religion. These people acted in their own interest, it has nothing to do with what religion they are.
Original post by Jimbo1234
No surprise.
Go to these countries such as Egypt and you will see that men do treat women like utter dirt and that they believe every woman is gagging for it no matter her age or how she acts.

Have you been to Egypt? Because I've been there and I've met noone thinking like that. You can talk alot but before you prove your claim I'm just gonna consider it to be rubbish.
Original post by DdotT
Seriously? Christian =/= white.
Racist.

Well no coz I didn't put that =....I gave two DIFFERENT SCENARIOS! My great grandmother was a black Christian so why would I say all Christians were white you absolute douchebag
Original post by Thechillyone
Have you been to Egypt? Because I've been there and I've met noone thinking like that. You can talk alot but before you prove your claim I'm just gonna consider it to be rubbish.

Of course, why else would I say that?
Did you buy any chance go on some package trip where you had your hand held down every street chosen by the holiday company and they selected exactly where you would go and where you would stay?
Original post by Chloe xxx
Evidence? Did I say WHITE MEN DONT LIKE PAKISTANIS? I said I know many that dont, or atleast dont think too highly of them.

Yes it often seems like many pakistanis dont like whites. Ive even had a muslim girl on here tell me she always hears them being racist and derogatory about whites and especially women. Also prolific homophobia. This is a girl who is a practicing muslim and goes to mosque.

I didn't realise you asked every single pakistani individual in the UK, whether they like whites or not?, it seems like YOU have the problem with pakistanis, as for the muslim girl - it's makes me lol when you make up those stories to back up you're argument, I've seen you do this many times, even if it was true... your point is exactly? vice versa if it was a white person; we woudld't be jumping the gun and generalising the whole population, no.. because that would be stupid :rolleyes:

coming from a white person (who's actually has had a conversation with a pakistani person before, and is friends with quite a few; they're just like the rest of us, human beings, law abiding citizens, nice.) :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by Xotol
High proportion?

There are around 1.5 billion Muslims on this Earth. Think about what you say.

Im going to use muslim = asian here because it is not a half bad approximation of 'asians' excluding hindu indians.
51 million, non religious and christians, 1,5 Million Muslims (approx.) in the UK.
That means Muslims make up about 2% of the Population.
According to OP (he citied his source) they commit 20-30% of these types of crimes. Give or take 5-10% error. Which ever way you look at it its still high.
You don't have to be particularly intelligent to work out what that means.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 78
Original post by BrotherhoodForever
Well no coz I didn't put that =....I gave two DIFFERENT SCENARIOS! My great grandmother was a black Christian so why would I say all Christians were white you absolute douchebag

But you said that. Read you OP stupid
Reply 79
Original post by Akinfenwa
Why do such a high proportion of Asian Muslim males commit these disgusting crimes ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-17117530

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2104360/Group-11-Asian-men-plied-girls-13-drink-drugs-use-sex.html

Of course we should never generalise a group of people, but many reports have shown a disproportionate number of Asian males are to blame, with white girls the main target. Lowest end estimates showing 26%-28% of grooming being done by Asian males, the real number likely much larger as huge numbers of the offenders ethnicity's where unknown.

http://www.ceop.police.uk/Documents/ceopdocs/ceop_thematic_assessment_executive_summary.pdf

Is it to do with there attitude towards western women?

Perhaps cultural practices they have brought with them here?

The left will continue to bury its head in the sand, while the Muslim/Asian community ignores the issue completely.

The left are hitting me with what I expected, the fact that white people commit a huge proportion of these crimes as well which is 100% true.

Yet they continue to ignore the facts that Asian people only make up around 6% of the population yet commit at a minimum 26% of these crimes, these are facts which cannot be denied, why is this figure so high ? Everybody knows its men from the Indian subcontinent particularly Pakistani men who are grossly overeprsented in these figures and tarnish other Asians with this generalisation, and when over 60% of the victims are white at a minimum you can see this is obviously a racial issue, which people are again denying.

Nice to see muslims/the left ignoring another important issue.

The Case above happened around 2-3 years ago. Not the another day another bull you are on about. From the same document you copied the above

"Caution should be taken in drawing conclusions about ethnicity due to the relatively small number of areas where
agencies have been proactive around this particular type of crime. We do not draw national conclusions about ethnicity
from the data available at this time because it is too inconsistent. Further research would be needed to examine whether
the ethnic breakdown reflects issues that need to be addressed within a community context, local demographics
of the areas from which data is drawn, an unconscious bias among agency responses or other factors that need
to be explored."

Latest

Trending

Trending