The Student Room Group

If you had a baby now

Scroll to see replies

My twin daughters were called One and Two for the first week or two after they were born. I was convinced they were boys and had only thought of boys names.

If they had been boys they would have been called Jamie and Connor.
[QUOTE="ccxo;36564725"]not funny :sleep:[/QUOTE

What? Eileen Dover, hahaha, very good.:biggrin:
Girl: Lilliana Violet
Boy: Noah David

Not sure about the girls, I have a million ideas for girls names! But the Violet would always stay as the middle name because it's my gran's name and my mum's middle name, and the David is very common in my family so I'd like to carry that on. I'm 100% set on Noah - too cute!
Girl : Kestrel or Helena
Boy : Jack
hmmm..

Boy: ...can't think of anything which instantly comes to mind. My mum was going to name me Gabriel if not Joe..but I'm not sure it's the kindest name. Then again it beats Merlin, which she was seriously considering.

Girl: Freya, Violet, Imogen, Seren, (I could go on, there are many female names I like.)
Reply 105
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
If it were PURELY up to me, without my husband's input.....

Girl : Xena or Athena or Cecilia/Cecelia

Boy : Gabriel or Alaric or Sebastian or Arthur

but if my husband had anything to do with it, he'd say no to all of those names. He'd have no suggestions whatsoever for a girl, and for a boy he'd insist on Quinn

(can you tell we've done this before? lol. Quite how we settled on the names for our three kids I shall never no. It was hard work!)

Exactly! We had so many girls names even after our daughter was born, then went on to have two boys. We were so stuck! In the end we chose Sophia, Flynn and Henry. I don't think we could choose names now, we were terrible with it.
Boy; Oliver
Girl; Annie
Original post by Lyde
Exactly! We had so many girls names even after our daughter was born, then went on to have two boys. We were so stuck! In the end we chose Sophia, Flynn and Henry. I don't think we could choose names now, we were terrible with it.

those are nice names :smile:

with our daughter, we didn't find out what she was going to be gender-wise until birth, so we had two names picked out - Lydia or Alexander

with our first son, we found out at the 20 week scan that he was a boy, so we used Alexander, seen as how Lydia hadn't needed it

then for our second son we were stumped. For a while we tossed around names like Brandon/Brendon, but then my husband asked whether I liked Jason and I did, though everybody else we mentioned the name to said it was AWFUL and chavvy and hideous and so on and so forth. But we liked it, so Jason he is :smile:
Reply 108
Girl: Alannah or Kiera
Boy: Michael or Oliver

:smile:
i can't even consider me having a baby,and you want to know the name also? :damnmate:
Girl: Elizabeth
Boy: Joshua

It's subject to change I guess and I won't be having one for a couple of years yet!
Reply 111
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
those are nice names :smile:

with our daughter, we didn't find out what she was going to be gender-wise until birth, so we had two names picked out - Lydia or Alexander

with our first son, we found out at the 20 week scan that he was a boy, so we used Alexander, seen as how Lydia hadn't needed it

then for our second son we were stumped. For a while we tossed around names like Brandon/Brendon, but then my husband asked whether I liked Jason and I did, though everybody else we mentioned the name to said it was AWFUL and chavvy and hideous and so on and so forth. But we liked it, so Jason he is :smile:

Oh, I like those names, Jason is quite a traditional name isn't it? We got stick for choosing Henry, but he's named after my dad so they can sod off!

Lydia is beautiful, it was one of my girls name choices aswell, along with Olivia and Francesca, but no more children for us so they will have to go unused!
A girl, Eleanor and maybe James or Henry, or even possibly Hugo for a boy.

Original post by Fragile_Illusions
If I had a girl, I'd name her Emmeline and if I had a boy, I'd name him Hugo.

.. my children will probably be bullied

Hugo FTW!
"If you had a baby now"

...I'd be extremely worried because I'm a man.
Reply 114
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.
LOLLL.

But OP, if it was a boy, then Aryan or Aarav & if it was a girl then Mallika or Antara
(I'm Indian by the way, hence the odd names :biggrin: )

EDIT: who is going around negging everyone suggesting non-English names? Don't hate for no reason.

That's so strange, my flatmate gave birth to a little girl on Saturday and called her Mallika. :eek:
Girl: Lily Rose
Boy: William or James
Reply 116
Original post by truthandtragedy
Girl: Lilliana Violet
Boy: Noah David

Not sure about the girls, I have a million ideas for girls names! But the Violet would always stay as the middle name because it's my gran's name and my mum's middle name, and the David is very common in my family so I'd like to carry that on. I'm 100% set on Noah - too cute!

I know (of) a baby called Noah David :smile:
Reply 117
For a girl either Sophia, Lydia, Leah or Olivia
Boy: Alex
Reply 118
Boy: Sebastien/Sebastian (which variant would depend on which worked best with the surname and nationality of the father)

Girl: Jennifer
Reply 119
Biggus Dickus.

Quick Reply

Latest