The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wangers
Arghh Electric shaving is just not as good as wetshave...:frown:

Can you even grow facial hair? :wink:

I never wetshave, I tried twice and sliced my face open in multiple places - never again hahah

Only electric shaving for me
Original post by Philosoraptor
Can you even grow facial hair? :wink:

I never wetshave, I tried twice and sliced my face open in multiple places - never again hahah

Only electric shaving for me

This is exactly the same as me. You can shave in any direction with an electric shaver, and I've found it gives a much closer cut. I started with a wet shave but it just stung too much afterwards :frown:
Reply 982
Amateurs.
Reply 983
Wet shave sometimes just requires finding the right razor/moisturiser.

I've been using "hydro" blades recently which have some gel on them as you go and they make a big difference.

I'm working on a Miyazaki at the minute:

Hayao_Miyazaki.jpg

Now to get my film directing up to scratch..!
I have like no facial year. I've been growing this excuse of a beard since last summer. :o:

I do have hair in all the right places though. :wink:
Sigh really starting to hate facebook, particularly seeing statuses of people talking about how much revision they have done and so on when I haven't even started yet, and am more worried as to what to upgrade next in Mass Effect :tongue:
Original post by Medicine Man
I have like no facial year. I've been growing this excuse of a beard since last summer. :o:

You're so lucky, I can never be bothered shaving unless my stubble gets too itchy. It's such a tedious activity.

I'm trying to grow a Johnny Depp style beard though, looks boss. Trimming it every few days is a bit of a chore though :frown:
Lol, srsly? Wet shaving is too painful? You can shave in any direction with a safety razor too.

Y'all should man the **** up and get one of these:

lepetitie.jpg
Since when did the med soc become the men's prettyface tips thread? :tongue:
Reply 989
Original post by digitalis
Lol, srsly? Wet shaving is too painful? You can shave in any direction with a safety razor too.

lepetitie.jpg

:zomg:
Reply 990
Original post by digitalis

lepetitie.jpg

I've had it done a few times at the hair dressers/barbers. It's a great feeling.
T - 8 days.
Progress: 50 lectures, clinical epi., 2 terms of anatomy and histology, and all of medical sociology/ethics remaining to cover.

Please please someone convince me this is doable...
Original post by chloemo14
T - 8 days.
Progress: 50 lectures, clinical epi., 2 terms of anatomy and histology, and all of medical sociology/ethics remaining to cover.

Please please someone convince me this is doable...

I'm in a very similar scary looking boat.

Re-sits await methinks.
Original post by Becca-Sarah

:rofl: My thought exactly :yep:

Original post by a moist feeling
Sigh really starting to hate facebook, particularly seeing statuses of people talking about how much revision they have done and so on when I haven't even started yet, and am more worried as to what to upgrade next in Mass Effect :tongue:

Just hide them from coming up in your news feed :yep:

I have somebody I do that to everytime it comes up to exams :p:
Original post by Isometrix
You're so lucky, I can never be bothered shaving unless my stubble gets too itchy. It's such a tedious activity.

I'm trying to grow a Johnny Depp style beard though, looks boss. Trimming it every few days is a bit of a chore though :frown:

Lucky isn't the word I would use. :p:

Pic of this beard when its all done? That would look cool if you pull it off! :yep:

You're just jealous you can't join in the conversation. :camp:
I don't shave, I use a hair trimmer :proud:

Certainly not on your legs, which rival a shaved female's legs on smoothness :teehee:
Original post by FFCrusader
I don't shave, I use a hair trimmer :proud:

Certainly not on your legs, which rival a shaved female's legs on smoothness :teehee:

Ah man. Exposed on the internet. :p:

I don't shave them. Promise. :sigh:

Since I turned up, of course :p:
You're just jealous you can't join in the conversation. :camp:

Original post by FFCrusader

I thought we concluded that MM stole my ovaries, so my (untested) ability to grow a beard, and therefore take part in this conversation, is probably greater than his :colone:
Ah man. Exposed on the internet. :p:

I don't shave them. Promise. :sigh:

There could be worse ways to be exposed on the internet :p:

:colone:

Bet you do :camp:

I thought we concluded that MM stole my ovaries, so my (untested) ability to grow a beard, and therefore take part in this conversation, is probably greater than his :colone:

This is true. :p:

I think we should see how much better you can grow a beard than MM during the exam period :beard:

Latest

Trending

Trending