The Student Room Group

This Is My Foodie Opinion, I Infer, I Imply! So What Do You Think? CONFIRM OR DENY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Confirm AAAAND Deny!!

In some circumstances, with certain liqueur fillings, it's delicious. But sometimes it can RAPE the chocolate!! So I guess it's a double-edged sword!

CONFIRM OR DENY: When eating a bag of crisps, it's best to find and munch the fragmented/broken ones first to save the big beastly FULL/MONSTER ones for last!
Deny. The best thing to do is inhale the entire packet like a whale.

Comfirm or Deny: If god exists, then his favourite food would be deep-fried haggis, such is its quality.
Reply 462
DENY. Sure, deep fried haggis is epic, but it's not even the best thing to get from the chippy, let alone IN THE WORLD!

CONFIRM OR DENY: The original Hazelnut Kit Kat Senses was INFINITELY better than the Caramel one that replaced it.
Original post by TotoMimo
DENY. Sure, deep fried haggis is epic, but it's not even the best thing to get from the chippy, let alone IN THE WORLD!

CONFIRM OR DENY: The original Hazelnut Kit Kat Senses was INFINITELY better than the Caramel one that replaced it.

Confirm.

For me..nuts in chocolate > Caramel in chocolate.
The caramel used in chocolate bars tends to taste a bit weird for me, not unpleasant but not REAL caramel.

Confirm or deny: Porridge on the hob tastes better than instant porridge. LOADS.
Reply 464
CON TO THE FIRM BABY!

Even if those oats should end up sub-par, they're still better consistency than instant... PLUS SELF SATISFACTION. I DID THAT!! Not YOU, stupid face PAW RIDGE.

CONFIRM OR DENY: You will still buy food and drink products you KNOW are *******s now, because of blind, faithful childhood nostalgia.
Reply 465
Confirm, you just gotta :biggrin:

Confirm or deny:
Water is a wildly overrated drink, buying a bottle of it is a complete rip off.
Original post by dani_1991
Confirm, you just gotta :biggrin:

Confirm or deny:
Water is a wildly overrated drink, buying a bottle of it is a complete rip off.

Bottled water is!! Yes!! So CONFIRM

C/D- A good cup of tea is the best. No exceptions.
Reply 467
Confirm. Let's all simultaneously drink tea!

C/D: Saveloy > Sausage in batter.
Reply 468
Sorry, Fusion, DENY. I love both but battered sausage simultaneously mends and rapes the heart and is my backup option when FUSH and PEETSA CRUNCH are not an option.

CONFIRM OR DENY: Filet o Fish is slated rotten but it is in fact just a FISH FINGER SANDWICH, making it EPIC!
Reply 469
Confirm. Fish burgers make a welcome change from beef.

C/D: Roast potatoes can sometimes rival chips.
Confirm, especially when they're roasted in goose fat.

C/D Cadbury chocolate is way better than Thorntons.
Reply 471
CONFIRM. If it'd been five years ago, different story, but Thorntons have really went downhill in recent years.

CONFIRM OR DENY: If you're eating with a particularly gluttonous friend or family member, you find you can miraculously eat more than usual. Like a MUNCHING RADIUS is in effect!
Original post by TotoMimo
CONFIRM. If it'd been five years ago, different story, but Thorntons have really went downhill in recent years.

CONFIRM OR DENY: If you're eating with a particularly gluttonous friend or family member, you find you can miraculously eat more than usual. Like a MUNCHING RADIUS is in effect!

CONFIRM. Though I think it's probably more to do with the fact that I'm thinking, well, if they can eat that much, I can too! Their greed elevates my own guilt :wink: I pick my dinner partners wisely.

Confirm or deny: Most fruits taste better just being a fruit, in their original form. Rather than being put into a flavour chocolate.
Reply 473
Confirm. I find Chocolate and fruit isn't a great mix, take white chocolate and strawberries, which are both nice by themself, but combine them and you have a complete disaster.

C/D: I browse takeaway menus on the toilet seat, even when I have no intention of ordering.
Original post by Fusion
Confirm. I find Chocolate and fruit isn't a great mix, take white chocolate and strawberries, which are both nice by themself, but combine them and you have a complete disaster.

C/D: I browse takeaway menus on the toilet seat, even when I have no intention of ordering.

No thats just wrong, browsing on the bog for food is just gross so DENY

C/D- Creme Eggs are divine
Reply 475
DENY.

Having recently retried them having fond memories of them, I was assaulted with SUGAR MOUTH SUGAR SUGAR RAPE NO FLAVOUR BUT MOUTHFUL OF CANDAREL.

CONFIRM OR DENY: Cadbury Twirls are superior to Flakes thanks to their choco-"jackets".
Reply 476
Confirm. I'll eat a Twirl bar as a treat, but not a Flake really!

Confirm or deny:
Yoghurt and granola is a tad overrated.
Confirm.

Various places offer that yogurt pot with granola on top combo but I'd never pick that. It just doesn't excite me or feel like a whole breakfast, I'd maybe only eat it as a snack.

Confirm or deny: Penne pasta tastes better with spag bol than spaghetti.
Confirm- you spend less time worrying that you are going to slurp pasta sauce all over your face, and so can enjoy the bolognaise!

C or D: Barbeque sauce should never replace tomato sauce as a pizza base.
Original post by Teao the Cat
Confirm- you spend less time worrying that you are going to slurp pasta sauce all over your face, and so can enjoy the bolognaise!

C or D: Barbeque sauce should never replace tomato sauce as a pizza base.

Confirm. BBQ sauce is not a substitute for tomato sauce on pizza ever! :wink:

C/D- Chicken Ceaser salad is just an expenisve way of saying, chciken with a bit of lettuce. The word Ceaser usually adds £10 at least on to the price of the meal

Quick Reply

Latest