The Student Room Group

loughborough illustration portfolio review/interview.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Village Whisper
Haha, we wouldn't expect you to, it's a bit of a long thread and no one else has really joined in :tongue:

But yeah, we were there :smile: Did you go too?

Ha true. o right, yeah i was :smile: didn't get round to speaking to many people though. Have you joined the facebook group?
Original post by Blue_Burley
Ha true. o right, yeah i was :smile: didn't get round to speaking to many people though. Have you joined the facebook group?

Yeah, neither did I, I was a bit too concerned about not getting soaking wet :tongue: And no, I have an account but I've never used it. I'll probably reactivate it soon, then I'll join the fine art one. What's your name by the way? I'm Rachael :smile:
Well yeah, but that still means getting a job, but oh well. There were a couple of Danish people on holiday at the French place we always go to a few years ago, and it's a really weird language. Looklook: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWDn_q64qgM It's weeeird, but it'd be fun to be able to speak it :tongue:

I hope they are nice...People from the midlands/north all seem to be a lot more friendly than people around here, and waaay more than in London :tongue: Anyway, there was a really nice girl in my group so at least that's one :smile: And the muscular ones! I'll be disappointed if there aren't many, considering it's such a sporty place :tongue: I hope it is like a holiday, it wouldn't be very nice if it turned into something boring after a while...Like school, but living there as well...I don't think it will though, it's too niiiiceeee.

imaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, just was a little busy doing work well trying to anyways :tongue:

mwahah the danish language sounds funny and wierd! getting excited for lufbra now is am! hehe musculy ones (; oh im sure it wont get boring!

hows your project coming along now? :smile: i had a man period the other day, cause i forgotton how to paint D:
oh and how your accomodation choices going? :tongue:
Original post by scampiandchipsrock
imaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, just was a little busy doing work well trying to anyways :tongue:

mwahah the danish language sounds funny and wierd! getting excited for lufbra now is am! hehe musculy ones (; oh im sure it wont get boring!

hows your project coming along now? :smile: i had a man period the other day, cause i forgotton how to paint D:
oh and how your accomodation choices going? :tongue:

I thought that's what you might've been doing, you must've got through loads of it! Have you finished yet?

I'm getting pretty excited now too, especially since in a month's time I'll have booked my room :smile: It's still a bit scary though. Yesss, muscly ones! Apparently they're usually in the super-serious gym all the time though, which makes sense :tongue:

Weeell, I know what I'm doing now and I've given up on the mini-room idea. I'm now having to stick small pieces of ripped up book pages onto wallpaper now as a background, which is taking foreeeever. Tomorrow I have to do 6 monoprints of writing, then I need to make some frames...And I haven't finished my painting yet either, but that will have to wait 'til after Thursday. But haha, how can you forget how to paint? :tongue:

My accommodation choices haven't changed in a while, I'm pretty much between William Morris and Harry French. I need to show my parents though, since I think they're planning to help out money-wise. My loan won't really cover it :frown: What about you?
I thought that's what you might've been doing, you must've got through loads of it! Have you finished yet?

I'm getting pretty excited now too, especially since in a month's time I'll have booked my room :smile: It's still a bit scary though. Yesss, muscly ones! Apparently they're usually in the super-serious gym all the time though, which makes sense :tongue:

Weeell, I know what I'm doing now and I've given up on the mini-room idea. I'm now having to stick small pieces of ripped up book pages onto wallpaper now as a background, which is taking foreeeever. Tomorrow I have to do 6 monoprints of writing, then I need to make some frames...And I haven't finished my painting yet either, but that will have to wait 'til after Thursday. But haha, how can you forget how to paint? :tongue:

My accommodation choices haven't changed in a while, I'm pretty much between William Morris and Harry French. I need to show my parents though, since I think they're planning to help out money-wise. My loan won't really cover it :frown: What about you?

duuudee, i havent done eff all :tongue: you know its liek when you plan to do lots of stuff but then you end up wasting time on the task which can be completed easilyier, so yeah i procrastinate alot D:

yeahhh im excited too :biggrin: ahaaa im currently in a 'phase' when im trying to get muscular :tongue: so im excited about the sports societies at lufbra!

ohh i like the idea of having the book pages as the background!
forgot paitning like, i dont know how to mix skin tones and stuffs anymore :frown: its easy to paint white people, but i was planning to paint myself and i had like light brownie yet pinkish skin and its a wierd complexion which i havent painted for a long time, last time was boxing day D: so i might scrap that and play it safe and do a poster in pencil hehehe, today i had a boring day sanding down and paitnig the wall of our studios for the exhibition :frown:
sameeee, money's the situation! but im going to target the accomodation costs to around 3.5k ish, i checked out william morris and i think i like it! i like the idea of having alot of rooms there, its like 500 or something? means it will be great for making new friends! but i think i get around 7k alltogether cause my 'rents earn under 14k or something D:
duuudee, i havent done eff all :tongue: you know its liek when you plan to do lots of stuff but then you end up wasting time on the task which can be completed easilyier, so yeah i procrastinate alot D:

yeahhh im excited too :biggrin: ahaaa im currently in a 'phase' when im trying to get muscular :tongue: so im excited about the sports societies at lufbra!

ohh i like the idea of having the book pages as the background!
forgot paitning like, i dont know how to mix skin tones and stuffs anymore :frown: its easy to paint white people, but i was planning to paint myself and i had like light brownie yet pinkish skin and its a wierd complexion which i havent painted for a long time, last time was boxing day D: so i might scrap that and play it safe and do a poster in pencil hehehe, today i had a boring day sanding down and paitnig the wall of our studios for the exhibition :frown:
sameeee, money's the situation! but im going to target the accomodation costs to around 3.5k ish, i checked out william morris and i think i like it! i like the idea of having alot of rooms there, its like 500 or something? means it will be great for making new friends! but i think i get around 7k alltogether cause my 'rents earn under 14k or something D:

...WHAT?! I'd be in a right state if I were you right now :tongue: Get working! I don't think "easilyer" is a word, by the way :wink: But yeah, I'm an expert in procrastination :smile:

Haha, I was like that when I first looked at the societies, but realistically I don't think it's going to happen. That's why I started the pole dancing thread, because apparently it gets you fit pretty quickly because you use so many muscles. And then there's the cheap fitness sessions for pilates, yoga, zumba etc. for non-sporty people which I will hopefully manage to drag myself to :tongue:

Yeeeah, the book pages do look pretty good 'cause they're slightly yellow, but it's taking forever. Oh dear! I just make it up as I go along and it tends to turn out right eventually, just keep going! Don't give up :smile: How long do you have left 'til your show? My work has to all be up by lunch time next Friday, and the show's the following Tuesday. We have to paint the boards etc. next Monday/Tuesday though, which is annoying because my work's not actually going to be on the boards, it'll be in the corridor/gallery space on the wall instead.

William Morris's seems really good, it's supposedly the most social self-catered and it's not too expensive. You could always aim for it, and if all the rooms are taken go for "the egg place" or something? Or Harry French, that's cheap :smile: I think I get around £3500. Have you applied for student finance yet?
Surely you must have finished by now? Come baaaack!

I finished putting up my work today, aaaall done now. It still feels like I have loads to do, though...Oh well, TV time :smile:
...WHAT?! I'd be in a right state if I were you right now :tongue: Get working! I don't think "easilyer" is a word, by the way :wink: But yeah, I'm an expert in procrastination :smile:

Haha, I was like that when I first looked at the societies, but realistically I don't think it's going to happen. That's why I started the pole dancing thread, because apparently it gets you fit pretty quickly because you use so many muscles. And then there's the cheap fitness sessions for pilates, yoga, zumba etc. for non-sporty people which I will hopefully manage to drag myself to :tongue:

Yeeeah, the book pages do look pretty good 'cause they're slightly yellow, but it's taking forever. Oh dear! I just make it up as I go along and it tends to turn out right eventually, just keep going! Don't give up :smile: How long do you have left 'til your show? My work has to all be up by lunch time next Friday, and the show's the following Tuesday. We have to paint the boards etc. next Monday/Tuesday though, which is annoying because my work's not actually going to be on the boards, it'll be in the corridor/gallery space on the wall instead.

William Morris's seems really good, it's supposedly the most social self-catered and it's not too expensive. You could always aim for it, and if all the rooms are taken go for "the egg place" or something? Or Harry French, that's cheap :smile: I think I get around £3500. Have you applied for student finance yet?

righttt, today we got an assesment which our tutors will do so i got most of my stuffs done, just a few annoations left in the sketchbook and goto hang the frameup, but im sorted for like a week atm cause we'l have to finalise the poop that we will put up for th exhibtion next weeeek i thinkkk so like yeah, FREEEDOM! :smile: ahaaa i was expecting another one of you 'come baccck!' messages! :tongue:

aha suppose pole dancing would be a great exersice :tongue: i waanna join the ermm, snowbaording one, scuba diving one, and erm volley ball one ( we get weekly trips!) and probably one of the fighting clubs! right now ineed to finish my student finance and then sort out my accomodation choices! i heard we gets an email mid may? i didnt :frown:

so hows stuff on your end then? :smile: got everything sorts like you said then? my stuffs is pretty poop, like but good enough to get a pass i hope, did you enjoy painting the walls then? :tongue:

and yeah since your busy watching tv, i suppose you can activate your facebook again!
righttt, today we got an assesment which our tutors will do so i got most of my stuffs done, just a few annoations left in the sketchbook and goto hang the frameup, but im sorted for like a week atm cause we'l have to finalise the poop that we will put up for th exhibtion next weeeek i thinkkk so like yeah, FREEEDOM! :smile: ahaaa i was expecting another one of you 'come baccck!' messages! :tongue:

aha suppose pole dancing would be a great exersice :tongue: i waanna join the ermm, snowbaording one, scuba diving one, and erm volley ball one ( we get weekly trips!) and probably one of the fighting clubs! right now ineed to finish my student finance and then sort out my accomodation choices! i heard we gets an email mid may? i didnt :frown:

so hows stuff on your end then? :smile: got everything sorts like you said then? my stuffs is pretty poop, like but good enough to get a pass i hope, did you enjoy painting the walls then? :tongue:

and yeah since your busy watching tv, i suppose you can activate your facebook again!

You're fiiiiinally back? :tongue:

Ooh, so your deadline was later than mine? Oh well, I'm just glad it's over now. Private view tomorrow :smile: Then I have to supervise the public view next Tuesday. Did you do an oil painting in the end?

It would be good exercise! Apparently Emma Watson does it now too :tongue: My uncle does scuba diving, he's done it in loads of places. Sounds like a fun hobby to have, but I don't think I could do it. Same with snowboarding. My dad used to play semi-professional volleyball too, and I kinda wish I'd got into that when I was younger, but "alas", I'm really not sporty :tongue: We're going to watch some form of volleyball at the Olympics though.

Surely the finance deadline's pretty soon? Get moving man! Nah I haven't had an email yet either, I don't think anyone has. Hopefully it'll come this week.

And yeah, I got everything done and ended up making waaaay too much wallpaper but never mind. I didn't take a photo, but when I do I'll show you :smile: People walking by seemed to like it. I hope I got at least a merit...I doubt I did enough for a distinction. I bet yours is really good! You'll have to show me too when it's all done. I didn't paint the walls in the end, only a few people did. I was part of the putting-up-walls/scrubbing-the-floors-and-ruining-my-nails group :frown:

I suppoooose I could. Maybe. I wanted to take a couple of new photos though, 'cause it'd look a bit weird if I didn't have any...Excuses excuses :tongue:
You're fiiiiinally back? :tongue:

Ooh, so your deadline was later than mine? Oh well, I'm just glad it's over now. Private view tomorrow :smile: Then I have to supervise the public view next Tuesday. Did you do an oil painting in the end?

It would be good exercise! Apparently Emma Watson does it now too :tongue: My uncle does scuba diving, he's done it in loads of places. Sounds like a fun hobby to have, but I don't think I could do it. Same with snowboarding. My dad used to play semi-professional volleyball too, and I kinda wish I'd got into that when I was younger, but "alas", I'm really not sporty :tongue: We're going to watch some form of volleyball at the Olympics though.

Surely the finance deadline's pretty soon? Get moving man! Nah I haven't had an email yet either, I don't think anyone has. Hopefully it'll come this week.

And yeah, I got everything done and ended up making waaaay too much wallpaper but never mind. I didn't take a photo, but when I do I'll show you :smile: People walking by seemed to like it. I hope I got at least a merit...I doubt I did enough for a distinction. I bet yours is really good! You'll have to show me too when it's all done. I didn't paint the walls in the end, only a few people did. I was part of the putting-up-walls/scrubbing-the-floors-and-ruining-my-nails group :frown:

I suppoooose I could. Maybe. I wanted to take a couple of new photos though, 'cause it'd look a bit weird if I didn't have any...Excuses excuses :tongue:

back i guess :tongue: yeahh i think soo, our private viewing is like in june something :tongue:
yeahh finance deadline is like in 10 days :tongue: im not the sporty type either, well i was before i took art seriosuly but it'l be fun :tongue: ohh wow your going to an oylmic thinggy? they'r hosting a few games of something in the stadium in cov too but i cba :tongue: currently attempting to teach my self how to skate since i have nothiing better to do now :tongue:

i dont wanna take a photo is poopy :tongue: you'l get a merit! your stuffs coooool! i have crap ideas's just good at replicating i am :tongue:
hehee atleast all that scrubbing over now!
it wouldnt look that wierd, most of my pictures are of my pulling faces whilst being drunk :tongue:
back i guess :tongue: yeahh i think soo, our private viewing is like in june something :tongue:
yeahh finance deadline is like in 10 days :tongue: im not the sporty type either, well i was before i took art seriosuly but it'l be fun :tongue: ohh wow your going to an oylmic thinggy? they'r hosting a few games of something in the stadium in cov too but i cba :tongue: currently attempting to teach my self how to skate since i have nothiing better to do now :tongue:

i dont wanna take a photo is poopy :tongue: you'l get a merit! your stuffs coooool! i have crap ideas's just good at replicating i am :tongue:
hehee atleast all that scrubbing over now!
it wouldnt look that wierd, most of my pictures are of my pulling faces whilst being drunk :tongue:

That's aaages away. I still don't know what to wear tomorrow :frown: Have you actually started your application yet? :tongue: I'm glad I didn't have to send "evidence" or anything for mine, people didn't seem to be getting on very well with that. But yeah, it seems a bit of a waste to go to somewhere so sporty and do nothing. Yep, going to London :smile: I used to go skating on Sundays when I was younger, but I don't think it was for very long. I doubt I could do it now, anyway. I'd be too scared about my feet going in opposite directions and not being able to stop :tongue: Same with skiing, actually.

I've found a new mini-obsession too :smile: I'm getting sort of addicted to Pinterest, and I keep finding all these DIY jewelry tutorials that I really wanna try. And hair/makeup ideas. So I think I'll be doing that 'til October unless I find a job! Actually I did apply for another one today, so hopefully they'll reply soon.

You have to take a photo! You said you'd show me before :tongue: Aaand you haven't seen this project, so for all you know it could be really terrible. Stop saying you're bad, too! Take a photo of it and I might reactivate facebook :tongue:
You're getting rubbish at replying! :tongue:

I'm leaving to go to France in about 45 minutes, so I thought I'd say "bye" :smile: It's scary that we'll have (hopefully) booked our accommodation by this time next week! I know I said I was going for William Morris before, but now I think I'll go with the non-4ft bed Harry French room if I can get it. Apparently there are 2 showers and 2 toilets between 6-8 people, and they also have a washing machine in the kitchen (!). There's some more information about them on the Accommodation thread if you haven't seen it already. If that's not available but a William Morris room is, then I'll go for that. The standard kitchens look pretty tiny though (there's a Youtube video of the different room types somewhere). Failing that, I might go for Village Court.

Sooo, I don't know what your final choice is/will be, but I hope we both get the rooms we want :smile: Au revoir 'til next week :smile: xx
That's aaages away. I still don't know what to wear tomorrow :frown: Have you actually started your application yet? :tongue: I'm glad I didn't have to send "evidence" or anything for mine, people didn't seem to be getting on very well with that. But yeah, it seems a bit of a waste to go to somewhere so sporty and do nothing. Yep, going to London :smile: I used to go skating on Sundays when I was younger, but I don't think it was for very long. I doubt I could do it now, anyway. I'd be too scared about my feet going in opposite directions and not being able to stop :tongue: Same with skiing, actually.

I've found a new mini-obsession too :smile: I'm getting sort of addicted to Pinterest, and I keep finding all these DIY jewelry tutorials that I really wanna try. And hair/makeup ideas. So I think I'll be doing that 'til October unless I find a job! Actually I did apply for another one today, so hopefully they'll reply soon.

You have to take a photo! You said you'd show me before :tongue: Aaand you haven't seen this project, so for all you know it could be really terrible. Stop saying you're bad, too! Take a photo of it and I might reactivate facebook :tongue:

haaa howd your esxhiiton go then in the end thennn? :smile: excitied for going to the olympics? ahah i used to skate a lil bit when i was likkle but fell off and hasnt touched a skateboard since! aha

aha your new obsession seems unique :tongue:

i hope your enjoying your trip to france! hehe i found it a likkle cute with you sending a message saying bye :tongue:

and i was going to apply for harry french cause i liked the idea of having a small terrace house thingy to our selve with 6other peoplerather than staying in a flat type! i think i might go for the 4ft bed one, we might be living next door next year who knows aha

and iv taken ages to reply cause i has a job now! and i got reffered for my fmp :tongue: but im working on it and i should have no problem in getting the pass sooon :smile: i told you i did pooop! atleast i has a second chance now though! oh and im reminding you again about your facebook!
haaa howd your esxhiiton go then in the end thennn? :smile: excitied for going to the olympics? ahah i used to skate a lil bit when i was likkle but fell off and hasnt touched a skateboard since! aha

aha your new obsession seems unique :tongue:

i hope your enjoying your trip to france! hehe i found it a likkle cute with you sending a message saying bye :tongue:

and i was going to apply for harry french cause i liked the idea of having a small terrace house thingy to our selve with 6other peoplerather than staying in a flat type! i think i might go for the 4ft bed one, we might be living next door next year who knows aha

and iv taken ages to reply cause i has a job now! and i got reffered for my fmp :tongue: but im working on it and i should have no problem in getting the pass sooon :smile: i told you i did pooop! atleast i has a second chance now though! oh and im reminding you again about your facebook!

The exhibition was okay, but by that time I'd already seen everyone else's work so it a bit boring for me really. A few of my A-Level art teachers were there though, and one of them had just seen Fight Club for the first time so I could actually talk about my work with someone who understood it. It's hard to believe that my tutors had been looking at my work for about 3 months, and in that time neither of them bothered to actually look up the story to see what it was they were looking at. I tried to explain it to them and everything, but they could have tried. I'm so annoyed with them! I only got a merit in the end, and the only reason I didn't get a distinction was because they basically didn't like one small part of my final piece but they couldn't explain why. I really don't know why they didn't say something when I could actually change it; it's not like it was a last-minute addition. So annoying. But whatever, I'm so over foundation now!

You better get a pass, though! Do you have a deadline?

Haha, was it cute? I just wanted to say bye :smile: France was good, but it was really windy and it rained a bit. The nicest weather was on the last day at around 5pm :frown: Typical. Oh well, I managed to get a bit of a tan which is good :tongue:

I saw on the Accommodation thread that you got Village Court :smile: Was that the one you wanted in the end, or had the others gone? I wish they'd put up those photos on the website earlier, it looks really nice! I'm still happy though, I got the standard Harry French. All the other options were there though, so I had a mini panic about whether I should choose a different one...I think it'll be fine, though. I think our move-in days are the same, on the 27th September :smile: Where's your friend who's doing Illustration going to be?

Ooh, where's your job? Haha, I'll probably do the facebook thing soon, now that I've booked my accommodation :smile:
The exhibition was okay, but by that time I'd already seen everyone else's work so it a bit boring for me really. A few of my A-Level art teachers were there though, and one of them had just seen Fight Club for the first time so I could actually talk about my work with someone who understood it. It's hard to believe that my tutors had been looking at my work for about 3 months, and in that time neither of them bothered to actually look up the story to see what it was they were looking at. I tried to explain it to them and everything, but they could have tried. I'm so annoyed with them! I only got a merit in the end, and the only reason I didn't get a distinction was because they basically didn't like one small part of my final piece but they couldn't explain why. I really don't know why they didn't say something when I could actually change it; it's not like it was a last-minute addition. So annoying. But whatever, I'm so over foundation now!

You better get a pass, though! Do you have a deadline?

Haha, was it cute? I just wanted to say bye :smile: France was good, but it was really windy and it rained a bit. The nicest weather was on the last day at around 5pm :frown: Typical. Oh well, I managed to get a bit of a tan which is good :tongue:

I saw on the Accommodation thread that you got Village Court :smile: Was that the one you wanted in the end, or had the others gone? I wish they'd put up those photos on the website earlier, it looks really nice! I'm still happy though, I got the standard Harry French. All the other options were there though, so I had a mini panic about whether I should choose a different one...I think it'll be fine, though. I think our move-in days are the same, on the 27th September :smile: Where's your friend who's doing Illustration going to be?

Ooh, where's your job? Haha, I'll probably do the facebook thing soon, now that I've booked my accommodation :smile:

ahah i bet i can understand it now! ive watched fight club during the time you went to francie :tongue: what you mean, you only got a merit, its wayy better than what ive currently got :tongue:

yeahhh i can easily get a pass, my course leader said that too, he was kinda disappointed since i was set for an merit but i got lazy :tongue: iv had an month since they let me now, so the date is june 28th for me to give it all in :smile:

hehe, did anything fun at francie? :smile:
job's at tesco's, its so hard stacking all of the delicious food and feeling tempted to eat it all :frown:

well i wanted bakewell, but i clicked on it and it took me to that evelen place, so i then i panicked and was like eff that, i'm goign for that eggy place :tongue: saves me a around 1.5k too! i know that two other girls from my illustration course are in village court too :smile: and my friend is in harry french! :smile: now im excited! cant wait to buy pans and sh#t aha
ahah i bet i can understand it now! ive watched fight club during the time you went to francie :tongue: what you mean, you only got a merit, its wayy better than what ive currently got :tongue:

yeahhh i can easily get a pass, my course leader said that too, he was kinda disappointed since i was set for an merit but i got lazy :tongue: iv had an month since they let me now, so the date is june 28th for me to give it all in :smile:

hehe, did anything fun at francie? :smile:
job's at tesco's, its so hard stacking all of the delicious food and feeling tempted to eat it all :frown:

well i wanted bakewell, but i clicked on it and it took me to that evelen place, so i then i panicked and was like eff that, i'm goign for that eggy place :tongue: saves me a around 1.5k too! i know that two other girls from my illustration course are in village court too :smile: and my friend is in harry french! :smile: now im excited! cant wait to buy pans and sh#t aha

Ooh good, I might show you a picture then :tongue: Did you like it? And I guess I wasn't expecting a distinction, it's just knowing that I nearly got one is annoying. Did you just not finish, or not do enough prep work or something?

Nope, didn't do anything in particular other than read really. If it wasn't windy/rainy I might've done something more interesting, but it was so I didn't :tongue: It was still good though. I wanted to try to get some French plates or something for uni, like with French writing or something, but there weren't really any. I want colour-coordinated stuff, and I want it to be different from other people's :tongue:

Hahahaaa, oh dear! :tongue: At least you have a job though. Is it full time? I really need one. I might try selling bracelets...I've got a bit obsessed with making them now, you know, ones like this: http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=667&q=hemp+bracelet&gbv=2&oq=hemp+bracelet&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=img.3..0l10.496.3186.0.3405.15.10.1.4.4.0.147.850.9j1.10.0...0.0.NG4IzTQ90Fo#hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=macrame+bracelet&oq=macrame+bracelet&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=img.3..0l10.35792.37160.0.37384.8.8.0.0.0.2.214.992.4j3j1.8.0...0.0.pBsPX-zwP6Y&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=68a77ca404264c7c&biw=1366&bih=667 Some of those are horrible, but mine are niiiicceeee :smile: They sell them in France for like 3/4 euros, so I might see if anyone will buy them for £2 or something.

Isn't Bakewell really expensive? Village Court does look nice though :smile: I'm hoping there'll be some art people in Harry French since it's pretty close to the art department. Did you find that out on facebook or here? Also, does he have a standard room or 4ft bed? I've made a massive list of stuff to buy already :smile: Still a bit scaaary though. I'm also planning how to decorate my room :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest