The Student Room Group

Cant make up my mind

Hi
I have like 3 crushes right well 2. My first ever crush was a boy let's call him dry biscuit so I didnt know what to do and ended up telling everyone and one of my closest ( i thought) friends told him that I liked him, so I went over to make small talk and he started to go red then left. Dry biscuit and me dont talk very much any more. My second cruush wasnt actually a crush so let's call him lasagne. He was an exchange student and well he is quite anti- social. so one of my friends told lasagne that I liked him but nobody knew( neither did I!) so lasagne turned around and gave me a model stare. so from then on we just looked casually at each other when ever we got the chance. My third crush is really amazing. We talk quite a lot whenever we can. Let's call him nikey. So nikey has autism but I dint belive him when he told me so we just dont talk about it. I told my mate and she was like awwww then i told my other mate (not the one that told dry biscuit) and she was saying im a loser and im so stupid suddenly my first mate started to join her. I thought she was a confident ladette but i guess not. What should I do with nikey? It doesnt really matter does it. I kinda still like dry biscuit though we smile a bit at each other.
Reply 1
Dry Biscuit :lolwut:
Lasagne :lolwut:

Also, I can't tell if this is a troll or not because this generaly sounds like something a 12 year old would experience.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Are you in 7th grade or something?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending