The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Just confirmed a place doing Spanish and politics. So glad the wait is over :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 381
Im prayin my remarks come through good, need 7 extra ums in maths for an A and 11 for economics. Need Both A's for economics or if i just get the one ill try the PPE course, if not, any ideas i had about going to lancaster are gone. Great. :/
Original post by 3DDY
Im prayin my remarks come through good, need 7 extra ums in maths for an A and 11 for economics. Need Both A's for economics or if i just get the one ill try the PPE course, if not, any ideas i had about going to lancaster are gone. Great. :/

I wish you the best of luck xx
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 384
Got AAB, off to do Physics, see you all there :biggrin:
Reply 385
Original post by rachaelizabeth
I wish you the best of luck xx

Thanks, im sure ill need it xx

Congrats on getting in btw! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Frampoid
Got AAB, off to do Physics, see you all there :biggrin:

:five:

I'm going into my second year in physics so I guess I will see you when you come up.
Reply 387
A*AAA - what a relief, Physics here I come :biggrin:
Reply 388
Original post by k9markiii
:five:

I'm going into my second year in physics so I guess I will see you when you come up.

Awesome, i'll see you there (probably)
Original post by Frampoid
Awesome, i'll see you there (probably)

There's going to be a bar crawl by LUPAS (the physics and astronomy society) in freshers week. You should receive a letter about it in a couple of weeks but I'm going to be at that. Really it isn't as geeky as it sounds and it's great to get to know other people within the department. You can join our facebook page if you like.
Reply 390
Original post by k9markiii
There's going to be a bar crawl by LUPAS (the physics and astronomy society) in freshers week. You should receive a letter about it in a couple of weeks but I'm going to be at that. Really it isn't as geeky as it sounds and it's great to get to know other people within the department. You can join our facebook page if you like.

Only joking, I guess I have LUPAS to thank for getting free entry into Elements last year :biggrin:
Reply 391
Well he sold it to me, although i'll be the judge of how geeky a physics department bar crawl is :tongue:
Reply 392
When do you hear about the accommodation? :smile:
Okay great got into Comp Sci! :-) anyone else here doing it? Also does anyone know how to find out which college you applied for because ive totally forgot and when I log onto the accommodation but it doesn't say!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 394
Original post by NafNaf39
Hello,
I'm new to this thread :smile:
Got In for Biomedical Sciences with A*BB, hope to see you all there!:tongue:

Hi
I am going to be studying biomedical science too! :smile:
YES! got in to study BA Geography :biggrin: anyone else doing geography?! needed AAB to get in, got A*ABB in the end!! YAY!!!!
Original post by nic_01
Hi
I am going to be studying biomedical science too! :smile:

YAY!!!! That's great!!!!! Congratulations hun!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 397
Original post by AJCSShp
When do you hear about the accommodation? :smile:

They said they'd start emailing us after results day. So we should hear from them soon! :biggrin:

Original post by BalletDystopia
Okay great got into Comp Sci! :-) anyone else here doing it? Also does anyone know how to find out which college you applied for because ive totally forgot and when I log onto the accommodation but it doesn't asst!

Same here! :biggrin:

As for your accommodation question, it doesn't even state the college we applied to on the receipt. :| You can wait until they send you an email when allocating colleges or ring them?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 398
Original post by lottie123456
YES! got in to study BA Geography :biggrin: anyone else doing geography?! needed AAB to get in, got A*ABB in the end!! YAY!!!!

Hey :smile: I'm in to do Geography, although I'm doing the bsc. Well done on your results!
Original post by Gumpert
Hey :smile: I'm in to do Geography, although I'm doing the bsc. Well done on your results!

thank you! what accommodation did you go for?! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending