The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster vs Strathclyde

Ive received offers for both these universities to study international business. Lancaster have said that they will allow me to go with BBB if i make it my firm choice while Strathclyde have offered me BBB. But are both universities equally as good in terns of job opportunities and where is uni life better at.
Hi! Lancaster is currently ranked in the top 10 in the UK by the Complete University Guide, as well as 122nd in the world by QS Rankings. In terms of uni life, I've personally really enjoyed my time at Lancaster so far, there's plenty to do outside of academics through societies, college events, going out etc. It also has a nice community feel as it is a campus university.
Best of luck making your decisions!
-Kat (2nd year psychology undergrad at Lancaster University)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
Ive received offers for both these universities to study international business. Lancaster have said that they will allow me to go with BBB if i make it my firm choice while Strathclyde have offered me BBB. But are both universities equally as good in terns of job opportunities and where is uni life better at.

Hi Anon,
I'm currently in my 3rd year studying Geography at Lancaster. Firstly, maybe consider if there are any differences between the business management courses at the two universities, for instance in the types of modules you can study, as these are listed on the course website. I've really enjoyed my time at Lancaster. The city is quite small but really friendly, and there's always
lots of events going on on campus and in town to get involved in.
Hope this helps!
-Jasmine (Lancaster student ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending