The Student Room Group

Nursing- Anyone heard from Teesside yet?

I had my interview for Teesside on the 9th Feb and becoming marginally obsessed with checking UCAS in case anything has changed. I'm wondering if anyone else has heard back from them yet. I know it'll be before the 31st but WHEN? It's particularly bugging me because if I get an offer from Teesside then there is no need for me to make a trip to Manchester for my interview there on the 28th. Any responses are greatly appreciated.

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I had a interview at Teeside for mental Health Nursing on 2nd February 2012 and i still havent heard anything either.:mad: Hope you hear soon
Reply 2
Hi

I have got a place for jan 2013 adult nursing. They said Sep 2012 was full. I had my interview this month x
Reply 3
Hi I had an interview on the 6th feb and I still haven't heard back from Teesside yet x
Reply 4
I'm working on the basis at this point that no news is good news however hearing that Sep 2012 is fun has worried me a little :s-smilie:
Reply 5
I was interviewed in December and still haven't heard anything. I'm driving myself demented checking Track every 5 minutes. I gave in and emailed admissions earlier, but haven't had a reply as yet. Whats worrying me more is that my manager hasn't been asked for a reference (I work at James Cook). I do hope they hurry up and tell us, I'm quickly running out of fingernail...
Hi, i had my interview at Teeside 3rd Feb and i have recieved a conditional offer today for Sept 2012. Hope you hear soon the waiting is awful
Reply 7
Original post by bubblyblue17
Hi, i had my interview at Teeside 3rd Feb and i have recieved a conditional offer today for Sept 2012. Hope you hear soon the waiting is awful

I'm not sure if this is reassuring or not... Well done you though! :-)

I'm in quite a different position to most other applicants. I'm already at Teesside University doing a Foundation Degree, and I have 5 years as a HCA on a Surgical ward under my belt. Because of the FD, I was able to apply to step onto the 2nd year of the Adult Nursing Degree. I keep telling myself that just because I was interviewed over 3 months ago and STILL haven't heard anything, that doesn't mean I've ballsed it up :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by bubblyblue17

CONGRATULATIONS! That's amazing news :biggrin: Are you going to be living in halls if you choose Teeside?
This is giving me a little hope that everyone in my house will be saved from my constant whittering on about needing a reply soon. Fingers crossed for a reply before next wednesday so I don't have to make a pointless trip to Manchester and waste valuable study time. The only other offer I have is from DeMontfort which is a 240 point conditional.
No I am living at home, I live in Durham, so travelling down everyday. Hope you hear soon though :smile:
Reply 10
I don't live too far from Durham myself, Bishop Auckland. I'm still going to live in halls purely because I need a bit of independence and I don't want to wake the whole house up when I come in from night shifts when we're on placement.
Reply 11
Hi,

I had my interview the 9th Feb too and still waiting :frown:
Reply 12
Well at least we know that we'll have our answers at some point in the next week. :smile:
Reply 13
I've got my offer :-)
Reply 14
Congratulations! When did that come through? :smile:
CONGRATULATIONS Retrok, Bet u r so relieved, was it unconditional or conditional. Is it for Sept 2012. :smile:
Reply 16
Well Done Retrok!!! Fab news!!! lets hope the rest of us will here this week!
Reply 17
It came through yesterday teatime. Admissions advised that I should check each day after 5pm. It's conditional for September 2012, dependent on my passing my current course. Its a massive relief, and I can't wait to get started! I hope everyone else hears soon, and gets an offer :-)
Reply 18
Well done to everyone who has an offer, I had applied for adult and LD, I received an offer for LD however, I believe there maybe more opportunities in adult, but I still haven't heard from adult yet. But at least I know I have a start in September anyway. Good luck to everyone else fingers crossed x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19
Hi Guys!!

Checked UCAS earlier, and I have a conditonal offer for Adult Nursing starting September 2012!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest