The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kalb
so now we should be glad not ALL muslims are either rapist, suicide bomber, jihadi, etc etc. nice one.

Look okay, as soon as something comes up in the news about a muslim, most people jump on it.
What about all these other crimes?
Im not saying what some muslims are doing is right, it most definately isnt - just like other crimes non-muslims are commiting.
Reply 41
Original post by 35mm_
Few months ago a thirteen year old Somali girl was stoned to death in a stadium with 50,000 people watching in conformity with the Quran ordinance (Sharia). Yet the audacity of the Islamic authority is exemplified when it claims that Islam has liberated the woman.

The incident above took place when the parents of the child were absent from home which encouraged their neighbor to take advantage of the situation and raped the girl. Being too young she did not know that she should have not reported the incident to the police. The police according to the Sharia have demanded from the girl to bring 4 witnesses to prove the rape, but, of course, she failed to meet such an impossible demand which lead to her death by stoning. The Sharia uses verse (24-4), which demands clearly 4 witnesses to justify the rape, while (24:13) states very clearly that if the victim could not bring the witnesses, then she is not telling the truth and the punishment is stoning until death!

Absoloutely vile and disgusting. With 50,000 people watching, clearly a huge majority agree with this barbarity.

Somalia is one of the worst places in the world at the moment anyway though, that has to be taken into account.
Reply 42
Original post by Chloe xxx
Sorry but that article proves absoloutely nothing, lol.

Excuse #8 it seems.

Had I provided this daily mail article, it would prove absolutely everything, lol.
http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/01/uk-daily-mail-conflates-violent-criminals-actions-with-islam/
Reply 43
Original post by GMD
stop hating Islam, just because it forbids what you do for a living; whore.

LOL, what a strawman argument, it isnt just Islam which disproves of the profession, which by the way I have quit :wink:
Reply 44
Original post by Cyanohydrin
I think you are barking up the wrong tree. I know a few Arabs and they are Muslims and are very respectful people.

Another one of the many excuses. The book was written by a prominent Islamic Scholar, inwhich many muslims take their words as gospel. This was stated by a MUSLIM.
Reply 45
Original post by maleeha95
Shame on you. freak.
Thats what you WANT them to be.:rolleyes: Theyre not.

Yes they are. You'll find much more evidence of women being treated like a piece of dirt on a mans shoe in those countries than you will of them being treated like an equal standing member of the human race.
Reply 46
Original post by Kalb
very much so. i , unlike you, dont have to use taqiah for a start.

Muslims who commit violence=evil

Muslims who decry violence and condemn those who engage in it indiscriminately=also evil

Muslims who lie about Islam =taqiyya

Muslims who tell the truth about Islam= taqiyya
Reply 47
Yes they discovered Muslim sex gangs and yet again making it big to prove in your own deluded mind that islam promotes this crap and ignoring the fact that sexual and domestic abuse is on the rise in europe in religions and ethnicities OTHER than Islamic ones and that the most horrendous sexual abuse cases in england are of all different kinds of people other than Muslims
Reply 48
Shame on you. freak.
Thats what you WANT them to be.:rolleyes: Theyre not.

in kuwait a minister said jailed men should have sex slaves. must be a misunderstnder of islam too. or a freak.
Reply 49
Yes they are. You'll find much more evidence of women being treated like a piece of dirt on a mans shoe in those countries than you will of them being treated like an equal standing member of the human race.

there is actually an islmic saying : a woman's heaven start beneaths her husband's feet.
Reply 50

Erm excuse me?
Ive BEEN to those countries. What the media portrays to you isnt always true you know. aahhh, so naive.:rolleyes:
Reply 51
Original post by Kalb
in kuwait a minister said jailed men should have sex slaves. must be a misunderstnder of islam too. or a freak.

Either that, or u misunderstood.
i think it might be more of a culture/repression thing than an islam thing
Reply 53
'But beefing up the police force wouldn’t even begin to address the problem that’s at the root of the country’s growing rape crisis: the presence in Norway, and especially in Oslo, of ever-growing numbers of people who have nothing but contempt for Western culture, who have absolutely no concept of respect for members of religions other than their own, and who have been brought up on the idea that women who dare to walk the street alone and without veils covering their faces deserve to be violated.

Not so very many years ago, Oslo was virtually a rape-free city, inhabited by people who had been brought up on civilized notions of mutual respect and tolerance. No longer. Over the years, the incidence of rape has risen steadily. A wildly disproportionate number of the perpetrators are “rejected asylum seekers” which may sound puzzling unless you are aware of the perverse state of affairs whereby even persons officially rejected for asylum in Norway are still allowed to stay. And the increasing temerity of the rapists who know very well that they will probably not be caught, and, if caught, will not be severely punished is reflected in the fact that the most recent rape (in which two men assaulted a 21-year-old woman) took place virtually in the backyard of the Royal Palace.'

Lovely. Europe is vast becoming the diseased arse crack of the planet.

This is just a blatant lie.
Do contact the Royal Norwegian Ministry of Justice.

Statistics regarding assault rapists:

The Oslo Police District has given a report of rapes in Oslo in 2010. The report shows that for all types of rape, except assault rape, European perpetrators are in the majority, and they are mostly Norwegian. Assault rapes covers only five identified unique person. These have all a foreign origin. The number is however, so low that it does not provide a basis for drawing conclusions with regard to country of origin. Two of them were very young (under 18) and two had severe psychiatric diagnoses and cannot be regarded as representative of their ethnic culture. It is highlighted in the report that generalizations like “Oslo’s rapists are foreigners”, which have been seen in media, are wrong. The report gives no statistics regarding religion of rapists.”

Yours Sincerely,
Grethe Kleivan
Deputy Director General

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/gil-ronens-fabricated-statistics-about-oslo-rapists-being-all-muslim/
Reply 54
Erm excuse me?
Ive BEEN to those countries. What the media portrays to you isnt always true you know. aahhh, so naive.:rolleyes:

no, it was actually the female media reporters that were raped at tahir square in egypt. see it as first hand experience reporting. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOkRfp8aC_8.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 55
Erm excuse me?

HA, so what if you've been, so have many others.

http://www.ihrv.org/inf/?p=4945

I've also read statements from women who have lived in these places for years who say they are constantly sexually harrassed and verbally abused, even when wearing hijab. I'll find them soon.
Reply 56
And there has been increasing outrage in the Islamic communities of this country at this vile behaviour, but bigoted anti-Muslim sentiment like this, blaming the entire Muslim population of the country for these acts, is doing nothing to help stamp out these crimes.

But that is clearly not why the OP and his/her supporters have made this thread... or there would not be so many references to 'the religion of peace' and the 'barbaric way of life' and more talk of the offenders and the culture which British society needs to challenge whereby people are so easily taken into a mindless disrespect for poor and vulnerable girls.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by harmony_01
This is just a blatant lie.
Do contact the Royal Norwegian Ministry of Justice.

Statistics regarding assault rapists:

The Oslo Police District has given a report of rapes in Oslo in 2010. The report shows that for all types of rape, except assault rape, European perpetrators are in the majority, and they are mostly Norwegian. Assault rapes covers only five identified unique person. These have all a foreign origin. The number is however, so low that it does not provide a basis for drawing conclusions with regard to country of origin. Two of them were very young (under 18) and two had severe psychiatric diagnoses and cannot be regarded as representative of their ethnic culture. It is highlighted in the report that generalizations like “Oslo’s rapists are foreigners”, which have been seen in media, are wrong. The report gives no statistics regarding religion of rapists.”

Yours Sincerely,
Grethe Kleivan
Deputy Director General

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/gil-ronens-fabricated-statistics-about-oslo-rapists-being-all-muslim/

I didnt say they were muslim. Whatever, you've had the facts put infront of you that the more immigrants coming, the more of these attacks are happening. Stop using the strawman argument that most attackers here are european, thats because there is MUCH MUCH MUCH more white europeans. proper statistics have shown who is MORE LIKELY OVERALL with regards to population demographics to commit this offence and yes its the foreigners. Disagree all you want.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by Bellissima
i think it might be more of a culture/repression thing than an islam thing

which is the same since islam is a culture.
Reply 59
HA, so what if you've been, so have many others.

http://www.ihrv.org/inf/?p=4945

I've also read statements from women who have lived in these places for years who say they are constantly sexually harrassed and verbally abused, even when wearing hijab. I'll find them soon.

exactly, media.
its not as if you actually care about this minority anyway. and yes - MINORITY

Latest

Trending

Trending