The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chloe xxx
HA you yet again proved your dumbness. YOU used 'cuz' in your last post....I refuse to debate further with you on this basis.

Your social knowledge and worldliness is severely dumb. And 'cwevvver' people can still be moronic, deluded fools. As you have proven :wink:

Why you still talking to me....shut up and suck it.....Oh WAIT DON'T you probably have STDs...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 141
Original post by fitzy.
You've been on here all day posting about Islam, bit sad no?

LOL, I havnt been on here all day I was out for an hour walking my dog :smile: Its sunday, I've got nothing else to do really. So have other people. Scapegoat tactic there?

So you agree all white girls dress like hookers and deserve to be raped? Anything to divert away from Islam and culture, eh? :wink:
Reply 142
Original post by Nightufury
Why you still talking to me....shut up and suck it.....Oh WAIT DON'T you probably have STDs...

Another well thought out, well educated response. And er, no I dont, and I have never had one :wink:

Lets not get onto the fact that the 16-24 age range is much more likely to carry a sexual disease than a prostitute...we can't let that get in the way of your misogyny, vileness and prejudice :wink:
Reply 143
LOL, I havnt been on here all day I was out for an hour walking my dog :smile: Its sunday, I've got nothing else to do really. So have other people. Scapegoat tactic there?

So you agree all white girls dress like hookers and deserve to be raped? Anything to divert away from Islam and culture, eh? :wink:

Do I agree all white girls dress like hookers? NO
Do some white girls dress like hookers on a night out? YES
Do girls deserved to be raped for dressing like hookers? NO

You really are an idiot aren't you.
Reply 144
shut up.
As an aside,

It really annoys me when these gangs are refered to as being "Asian" ...
1)Since when does this have anything to do with race?
2)It's almost like they are accusing all Asians of these crimes, which doesn't reflect well on the rest of the Asian community (especially those who are not Muslims and are not Pakistani)
Reply 146
Original post by fitzy.
Do I agree all white girls dress like hookers? NO
Do some white girls dress like hookers on a night out? YES
Do girls deserved to be raped for dressing like hookers? NO

You really are an idiot aren't you.

You backed up the poster who said those things. YOUR the idiot.
Another well thought out, well educated response. And er, no I dont, and I have never had one :wink:

Lets not get onto the fact that the 16-24 age range is much more likely to carry a sexual disease than a prostitute...we can't let that get in the way of your misogyny, vileness and prejudice :wink:

Stop talking to me please.:nutcase::poke::spank::troll::yawn:
Reply 148
You backed up the poster who said those things. YOUR the idiot.

My the idiot? :wink::rolleyes:

What? Are you saying some white girls don't dress like hookers on a night out? To be fair, both white and non-white girls dress like hookers when they go clubbing. That's my personal opinion, nothing to do with Islam.
Original post by mr_doctor
Well, maybe that is the answer. Some members in my local Mosque attempt to promote the positive image. But extremists have a tendency to prosecute many Muslim groups and the message of peace is corrupted.
I believe the strict "Asian" culture have forced these people to move out and join gangs not necessarily the religion per se.

Asian culture native to asia is not islamic - it doesn have anything in it that advocates violence against women or rights to take and rape female slaves. Those are islamic edicts, which are arabian rather than asian, that haddeth confirm were practiced by mohammed - the founder of the religion. Hnece why we are seeing all of the child grooming sex cases being purpotrated by muslims in the uk, the fact they are pakistani is coincidental.

The daily mail is trying to state they are mainly asians, muslims or tsr are trying to state they are mainly pakistani, and pakistanis on tsr are tyring to state they are mainly kashmiri pakistanis. All of that re-blaming is rubbish tbh - the commonal link to ALL cases is that they are all muslim, and islam allows taking of multiple wives and sex slaves by men for sexual gratification - mohammed allowed this practice himself.

The same link has been made with honour killings in the uk, which it is said is mainly muslim crime - not jsut pakistani, but also iraqi, afgani, even east european- but in all those cases, muslims were invloved.
(edited 12 years ago)
It's the Pakistani Mirpuri community.

It's not Islam.
Original post by SaintSoldier
As an aside,

It really annoys me when these gangs are refered to as being "Asian" ...
1)Since when does this have anything to do with race?
2)It's almost like they are accusing all Asians of these crimes, which doesn't reflect well on the rest of the Asian community (especially those who are not Muslims and are not Pakistani)

Because they are asian....
Reply 152
Original post by fitzy.
My the idiot? :wink::rolleyes:

What? Are you saying some white girls don't dress like hookers on a night out? To be fair, both white and non-white girls dress like hookers when they go clubbing. That's my personal opinion, nothing to do with Islam.

The poster said young girls who are meant to be in school. NOT women on a night out.

Stop twisting to suit your warped agenda.
Reply 153
Original post by Kalb
very much so. i , unlike you, dont have to use taqiah for a start.

Shi'a Muslims believe in that, majority of the Muslims are Sunnis
Reply 154
The poster said young girls who are meant to be in school. NOT women on a night out.

Stop twisting to suit your warped agenda.

I didn't read that post, I only saw the post where you asked me if girls who dress like hookers deserve to be raped. I used going on a night out as an example.

Does any girl deserve to get raped, regardless of whether they are dressed slutty or not? NO
Prepare for the apologists to come out in force, with a few of the classic muslim/south asian excuses-

Excuse 1# They arnt a 'real' muslim.
Excuse 2# How do you even know they are muslim, or pakistani or even asian. They could all be white just with arabic names :wink:
Excuse 3# Your wacist/fascist and have an agenda against muslims
Excuse 4# What about all the white rapists, theres more of them
Excuse 5# What about Catholic Priests, no one ever mentions their religion might be a cause of their crimes (yes they do, and funnily enough no catholic apologists come out crazily defending in a sickening way)
Excuse #6 It can't have anything at all to do with Islam or backward culture, the religion is peaceful and so are muslims (we all know this is a joke)

And so on...I could be here all day :smile:

You know if I and the majority of Asians/Muslims followed the stereotype you folk give Asians/Muslims, the world would be in much deeper **** than it is now. Just saying....
Original post by ras90
Because they are asian....

Since when does that have anything to do with the extent of their crime or the punishment they will face?
Original post by ShredMaster
You know if I and the majority of Asians/Muslims followed the stereotype you folk give Asians/Muslims, the world would be in much deeper **** than it is now. Just saying....

The majority of Asian stereotypes are centred around Muslims and Islam,

Lets not get onto the fact that the 16-24 age range is much more likely to carry a sexual disease than a prostitute...

You mentioned once befre that some of your muslim 'clients' made you recite some arabic before you had sex - did you ever discover why they do that?
Reply 159
Original post by ShredMaster

That isnt stereotyping anyone, its directed at apologists. Whos to say they are muslims or asian?

Thats another excuse right there, unfortunately :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending