The Student Room Group

What's your relationship status?

Hey guys, just thought this might be a fun, more light-hearted addition to this forum (which is usually full of sob-stories!!)

Your relationship status here can be as long as you like! Give detail or not, does not have to be restricted to "single", "in a relationship", "it's complicated" etc.

Mine is...

In a 4-week relationship with my current best friend. Keeping things secret whilst we're still at school.

eg. if single, you might say why, how long for, if there is anyone you are interested in/interested in you?
if in a relationship, you might say how long for, how it's going
if more complicated then explain :smile: we love a good story!

Have fun with this! It might give us all a chance to get to know eachother a bit better. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm a Single Pringle.

Trying to find employment atm so finding a relationship is fairly low on my list of my priorities right now.
Right now me and my girlfriend have some real issues.. In that, she's not..
married (7 years today, it's our wedding anniversary). Been together 10 years 8.5 months
Single loner
Reply 5
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
married (7 years today, it's our wedding anniversary). Been together 10 years 8.5 months

aaaww

but what on earth are you doing on TSR on your wedding anniversary? :tongue:
Reply 6
Single.

Not really looking for anything serious after getting out of a 2 and a half year relationship.
Original post by mia )
aaaww

but what on earth are you doing on TSR on your wedding anniversary? :tongue:

thank you lol.

lol it's only 20 minutes into our anniversary. Off to sleep in a minute, we're both knackered haha.
We're gonna go to the cinema tomorrow to celebrate haha. Aren't we boring :tongue: We did go out Friday night as well though.

Congratulations! :biggrin:

In a relationship of 1 year and 11 months. Eek. :smile:
Reply 9
In a relationship of nearly 4 months with a fantastic girl who strangely enough I met on TSR! Things are going great :smile:
Reply 10
thank you lol.

lol it's only 20 minutes into our anniversary. Off to sleep in a minute, we're both knackered haha.
We're gonna go to the cinema tomorrow to celebrate haha. Aren't we boring :tongue: We did go out Friday night as well though.

oh right didnt relise it was past 12. i thought you meant today as in yesturday...and me still thinking that yesturday is today :wink:

hope you have a nice time :smile:
Original post by FuzzySheep
Congratulations! :biggrin:

thank you :smile:

incidentally, for anybody who cares, it's also 7 years since the Pope died. If he had died a few hours earlier, we wouldn't have gotten married that day! The wedding would have been called off due to the priest going into mourning! As it was, he died during our evening wedding reception.

Story to tell the grandchildren I suppose lol.
Reply 12
Original post by Clez
In a relationship of nearly 4 months with a fantastic girl who strangely enough I met on TSR! Things are going great :smile:

That's so cool! I guess your personality is really exposed online (rather than looks) so I'm not surprised you found someone perfect for you here!
Reply 13
Single (Recovery Period).

Hopefully I'll get back on my feet (emotionally) over the course of the next year. Now's the time to focus on myself: do the things that I want to do, work on self-improvement and 'power up'.
In a relationship for nearly one year and two months :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 15
thank you :smile:

incidentally, for anybody who cares, it's also 7 years since the Pope died. If he had died a few hours earlier, we wouldn't have gotten married that day! The wedding would have been called off due to the priest going into mourning! As it was, he died during our evening wedding reception.

Story to tell the grandchildren I suppose lol.

Fortunate then I suppose...imagine all the money wasted otherwise :smile:
Original post by Herr
Fortunate then I suppose...imagine all the money wasted otherwise :smile:

I know, tell me about it!
Course it didn't end well for the Pope whichever way you look at it, but if your time is up I guess it's up.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
Been in relationship since 1/12/11 officially at least.

Known her since early June of last year and started seeing each other in late October.

Still going strong other than when she moans about me making a mess in the house :tongue: But she is a keeper.
Single for just over a year, got my eye on someone at the moment though. :wink:
Reply 19
Single, how long? forever, interested in anyone, nope.

Welp, guess i'll keep looking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending