The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Operating Department Practice - Edge Hill

Scroll to see replies

Hello. I was wondering how you interview went sgheneghan1 as I have an interview on 9 December....nervous already! X
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by nickinoonar1
Hello. I was wondering how you interview went sgheneghan1 as I have an interview on 9 December....nervous already! X

Hi! I have an interview on the 5th December i'm nervous too and monday at staffordshire university
Reply 22
Hiii,

I'm half way through my first year of ODP at Edgehill.

My best advice is the know the 3 roles of an ODP, remember and ODP is the patient's advocate in theatres and check up on nything to do with the NHS in the news.

Also.... Relax! The interviewers are the lecturers and they're all really nice!

Hope this helps?
Reply 23
Original post by ry-walker
Hiii,

I'm half way through my first year of ODP at Edgehill.

My best advice is the know the 3 roles of an ODP, remember and ODP is the patient's advocate in theatres and check up on nything to do with the NHS in the news.

Also.... Relax! The interviewers are the lecturers and they're all really nice!

Hope this helps?

Thanks for the advice
Reply 24
Original post by nickinoonar1

Hi Nicki! I was also there on the 9th December interview. Have you received any reply yet? im still waiting.
Hi there, sorry for late reply. I have to reschedule as my mum was ill. I have an interview tomorrow morning at Edge Hill Armstrong house. How did you interview go on the 9th?? :smile:
Reply 26
Hi nicki, im really sad to hear about your mum becoming ill, hope she is well now.. How was your interview and have you received any replies yet? Im atill waiting for a decision yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending