The Student Room Group

how many hours a day over easter do you guys revise?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slylee
Well I still have homework....Haven't touched or looked at anything related to my course and never will, i've never in my life revised and I still come out with A/A*

I just pay attention in class.

Course you do :colonhash:
I've only been doing 1 hour a day. It's just torture revising stuff you have absolutely NO interest in!!!
Reply 202
Original post by raaachek
I've only been doing 1 hour a day. It's just torture revising stuff you have absolutely NO interest in!!!

Same here! I sort of regret taking some of the subjects i took...
Original post by amber109

IKR!
I haven't started yet. Still finishing some coursework. I don't go back until Tuesday so I hope to a bit before then, even if my coursework isn't completely finished.
Reply 205

what subjects did u take

i regret my subject choice 2
Reply 206
Original post by raman1
what subjects did u take

i regret my subject choice 2

I took Chemistry, Bio, Maths and Psychology

I wish i took german insteada psych cos i got full marks for it at GCSE and know i would enjoy it.
Which subjects do you do?
Reply 207
I'm hardly getting any revision done and it's really scaring me! :eek: I'm panicking now!
Reply 208
The panicking begins
Reply 209
I took Chemistry, Bio, Maths and Psychology

I wish i took german insteada psych cos i got full marks for it at GCSE and know i would enjoy it.
Which subjects do you do?

I do A2 i dropped chemistry (i hated it!)

currently i do bio (hating it), psycho and maths

i like psycho and maths

wish i picked philopshy and ethics n sociology instead of science
Reply 210
What's revision?
Reply 211
Original post by Tempa
What's revision?

dont worry about it!
Reply 212
Original post by raman1
I do A2 i dropped chemistry (i hated it!)

currently i do bio (hating it), psycho and maths

i like psycho and maths

wish i picked philopshy and ethics n sociology instead of science

Oh right! what do you want to do at Uni?
Averaged at about 4 hours a day over the Easter, doing Maths, Chem, Phys, Econ A level.
Original post by itsmehello
Oh dear, I totally for got I had homework :eek4: Why give homework when we have revision to do!! Grr

Agreed. Although, to be fair, we haven't finished the syllabus yet. Also, so much for starting revision... :rolleyes: Promise I'll do it once school begins. :colondollar:
Reply 215
Oh right! what do you want to do at Uni?

I initially wanted to do medicine but after work experience i was not going to be a doctor also i find science extremely tedious i prefer essay based subjects

I went to court of inn and loved it
i can only revise for around 6 hours max but i split it up............
Original post by sevenbooks
The exams are coming up really soon (next month!) so I think everyone's putting their social lives on hold. (Well, I do and so do my friends. It's not like we don't see each other anyway, there's school until May and then we see one another during exam days...and then summer!)

lol i couldnt put my social life on hold, i fit my revision around seeing my mates and gf... im even going camping with like 40 people on the 19th of may for my mates bday lol
Original post by cuckoo99
lol i couldnt put my social life on hold, i fit my revision around seeing my mates and gf... im even going camping with like 40 people on the 19th of may for my mates bday lol

Ohhhh look at you :smile:
Original post by rainbow_kisses
Ohhhh look at you :smile:

....... probly wont go camping though because i got an exam 2 days after i think

Quick Reply

Latest