The Student Room Group

Nintendo 3DS Society - Discussion and Friend Code Exchange

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dez
Just been on an adding spree in this thread. :smile: Got a bunch of fruit growing now: apples, cherries, bananas, mangoes, and lychees (whatever those are). Hoping they'll be bearing fruit in a few days. :smile:

By the way, at what point do we just rename this thread to the Animal Crossing society? :p:

What's your friend code and I'll add you? :smile: I have oranges and pears. :biggrin:
Reply 581
Original post by LauraDaniel
What's your friend code and I'll add you? :smile: I have oranges and pears. :biggrin:

3883-5495-4113. Shall leave my gates open. :smile:
Omgah how do you guys have so much money for the games? ;_; they're like £30 to £40 each. There's so many games I want but so far I only have professor Layton and kid Icarus >:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Dez
3883-5495-4113. Shall leave my gates open. :smile:

Ill bring some for you now! Are your gates open? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Horrible stressful week, haven't spent much time on my 3DS but it's the weekend now so I'm going to try and get some time in :biggrin:

At the moment I have peaches, cherries, apples, pears, durians (?) and lychees growing in my town and bananas and lemons on my island.

I'm going to open my gates at about half 12 if anyone wants to pop by :smile: Friend code is: 1650 1804 0199
Reply 585
Original post by dobbys sock
Horrible stressful week, haven't spent much time on my 3DS but it's the weekend now so I'm going to try and get some time in :biggrin:

At the moment I have peaches, cherries, apples, pears, durians (?) and lychees growing in my town and bananas and lemons on my island.

I'm going to open my gates at about half 12 if anyone wants to pop by :smile: Friend code is: 1650 1804 0199

I'll come at half 12 and bring oranges and coconuts if you need some.
Original post by Luhar
I'll come at half 12 and bring oranges and coconuts if you need some.

Ooh that would be great, I don't have coconuts or oranges yet :smile:
Reply 587
Original post by eggfriedrice
Omgah how do you guys have so much money for the games? ;_; they'll like £30 to £40 each. There's so many games I want but so far I only have professor Layton and kid Icarus >:

In my case, this comic sums it up: http://invisiblebread.com/2012/01/outta-time/

Original post by LauraDaniel
Ill bring some for you now! Are your gates open? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My wi-fi connection keeps cutting out at the moment, but I'll try again in a little while. :smile:
Reply 588
I just got AC:NL a couple of days ago, so kinda new to this :confused: Add me if you need some cherries (I have a few apples too :smile: ) . FC: 1650-1121-4416

Just went and added everyone on this thread who has AC. I'll be leaving my gates open aswell :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 589
Original post by ecokid
Code: 4355-9737-3773

I play Fire Emblem regularly and have ordered Animal Crossing. I generally love RPGs and such, and especially looking forward to Pokemon X. :biggrin: Please feel free to add and say Hi!! Quote me if you add me so I can return favour.

Been wondering if anyone else is playing Fire Emblem!

Got AC as well, added most people on this forum. I now have apples, oranges, lemons, cherrys, lychees and another random fruit that I can't remember!

FC 100593121249

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
I'll add you tomorrow :smile: My FC is already in the thread somewhere

Let me know if your gates are open, I'll bring you some fruit

Sorry, been so busy the last couple of days that I haven't had chance to go on it! I'm going on holiday tomorrow so won't be able to open my gates for a while :frown: I will post here when I'm back :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 591
Officially in the stalk market now with about 1000 turnips this week. :woo: If anyone gets a decent turnip price let me know, happy to share a cut of the profit if I can sell above 150 bells. :smile:
I just purchased Animal Crossing New Leaf and I love it! It's completely not the sort of game I would have previously played but it's such a joy to play. I've selected a pitch for my house and met a few of the townsfolk. Just now I was on my way back from Nookling Junction after buying a shovel and fishing rod, and a yellow balloon with a present tied to it floated across the town but I couldn't reach it! Has this happened to anyone else? I really wanted it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 593
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
I just purchased Animal Crossing New Leaf and I love it! It's completely not the sort of game I would have previously played but it's such a joy to play. I've selected a pitch for my house and met a few of the townsfolk. Just now I was on my way back from Nookling Junction after buying a shovel and fishing rod, and a yellow balloon with a present tied to it floated across the town but I couldn't reach it! Has this happened to anyone else? I really wanted it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can sometimes swipe them down with a bug net when they fly near the cliff, but to shoot them down properly you need a slingshot. :smile: Not sure how you get one in this game yet though. :beard:
Original post by Dez
You can sometimes swipe them down with a bug net when they fly near the cliff, but to shoot them down properly you need a slingshot. :smile: Not sure how you get one in this game yet though. :beard:

Original post by 21stcenturyphantom

Posted from TSR Mobile

Add me! 0559-6751-8981

I have some silver ones going spare but I'm also advertising them on a FB group. If they go before hand though I can get you a normal one from my Super T&T when it re-opens (currently expanding).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bubble87
Add me! 0559-6751-8981

I have some silver ones going spare but I'm also advertising them on a FB group. If they go before hand though I can get you a normal one from my Super T&T when it re-opens (currently expanding).

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you get them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rockchicsocks
Code: 1032-1323-8360

Feel free to add me on ACNL... I have no friends :facepalm: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ecokid
Code: 4355-9737-3773

I play Fire Emblem regularly and have ordered Animal Crossing. I generally love RPGs and such, and especially looking forward to Pokemon X. :biggrin: Please feel free to add and say Hi!! Quote me if you add me so I can return favour.

Added you guys :smile:

4914-3410-5075

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did you get them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The normal one shows up from time to time in Nookling Junction and is always on sale once they upgrade it to the T&T Mart (at least it has been in mine). The silver and gold ones arrive via balloon once you have shot down a load :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bubble87
The normal one shows up from time to time in Nookling Junction and is always on sale once they upgrade it to the T&T Mart (at least it has been in mine). The silver and gold ones arrive via balloon once you have shot down a load :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooo, good to know, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooo, good to know, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you need one then? I'll open my gate if you want to come over (Hannah from Greenoak).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest