The Student Room Group

Nintendo 3DS Society - Discussion and Friend Code Exchange

Did a quick search and couldn't see one of these already so here goes! What games are you guys looking forward to most? What are you enjoying the most out of the current releases?

I'm quite looking forward to Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion (hopefully we'll here more at E3 in June as to release dates etc) and I'm currently playing the crap out of Tetris 3D and Pushmo (which is amazing. Go check it out now)

As for friend codes! Mine is 3609 1116 5585, post yours and I'll add you back. Swapnote is great fun! :wink:

Edit: 11/08/2012
3DS Friend Code Listing

3DS Facebook Group (for planning online matches etc)

As for the dual accounts... I forgot I had my old account until I'd made this thread :redface:
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lugi's Mansion is already for pre-order at HMV so that might mean soon :wink:

I love Ocarina, Starfox, MK7 and Street Fighter :biggrin:

My friend code is: 4983-5397-4228
At the minute I only have Tales of the Abyss, though I have completed Starfox and Ocarina of Time. No friend code as I don't use 3ds' online capabilities at uni.
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
At the minute I only have Tales of the Abyss, though I have completed Starfox and Ocarina of Time. No friend code as I don't use 3ds' online capabilities at uni.

Same as me, only have Tales of the Abyss and don't have a friend code (new to this). I have yet to buy Zelda and MGS. The one that I'm looking forward to is Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Reply 4
Friend Code List

When you add someone, let them know so they can add you back. Otherwise nothing will happen! :smile:

python05: 3609 1116 5585
Mr Nor.: 4983-5397-4228
GirasoleL: 1160 - 9972 - 0490
Aleandcynicism: 1848 - 1761 - 4144
Captain Jack: 2363-5620-7725
Luhar: 2492-5370-5927
kittyb99: 1891-1410-1662
mickinleye: 0602-6343-0399
laura: 1032 2492 4286

Game Communities:

Mario Kart 7, Mushrooms, 150cc: 69-8147-0342-9008
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by python05

This looks amazing! Any thoughts?

I loved the previous games in the series, if it still has the story mode it's a definite buy from me.
Reply 6
Nobody's posted in here for a while but thought I'd add my friend code to the mix: 0559-6751-8981 :smile: I'm playing Planet Crashers from the eshop atm and planning to get Rhythm Thief soon, the demo was awesome :smile: can't wait for Luigis Mansion 2 and Paper Mario!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 7
I might as well post in here too. :smile:

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion 2 to come out, I have it on preorder atm. Recently I've been playing the new Kingdom Hearts game a lot. My favourite games on 3DS are probably, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart and Street Fighter.

My friend code is 1160-9972-0490 :biggrin:, unfortunatly I won't be able to add people for a couple of weeks as I'm in Italy at the moment, but feel free to add me and I'll you when I get back. :smile:
Reply 8
I'm just gutted about Animal Crossing's late release :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by GirasoleL
I might as well post in here too. :smile:

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion 2 to come out, I have it on preorder atm. Recently I've been playing the new Kingdom Hearts game a lot. My favourite games on 3DS are probably, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart and Street Fighter.

My friend code is 1160-9972-0490 :biggrin:, unfortunatly I won't be able to add people for a couple of weeks as I'm in Italy at the moment, but feel free to add me and I'll you when I get back. :smile:

I added you! I still need to finish Zelda, haven't played it in ages. Played the Heroes of Ruin and Theatrhythm demos today and decided I want them both! I can see Theatrhythm getting repetitive really quickly though so gonna wait for the price to drop for a bit.

I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing too, had it on GC but got a bit bored. With all the online features of 3DS the new one should be pretty exciting :smile:

Original post by Bubble87
I added you! I still need to finish Zelda, haven't played it in ages. Played the Heroes of Ruin and Theatrhythm demos today and decided I want them both! I can see Theatrhythm getting repetitive really quickly though so gonna wait for the price to drop for a bit.

I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing too, had it on GC but got a bit bored. With all the online features of 3DS the new one should be pretty exciting :smile:

Awesome, I'll add you once I get home in a couple of weeks or so. :smile: I haven't downloaded those demos yet, maybe I should give them a try. :tongue:

I'm also excited about the new Animal Crossing game. I had it both on GC and on DS, after a while I stopped playing the GC one, but unfortunatly I lost my DS copy. :frown: It'll be interesting to see how they update it with the 3DS though and no doubt I will get it. :smile:
Reply 11
I can't wait for AC3DS either, was always playing the DS one and still go on the Wii version sometimes.I've got Heroes of Ruin as well. Anyone buying the 3DS XL?
(edited 11 years ago)
May as well put my code on here. Mine's 1848 - 1761 - 4144. I'm currently rocking Kingdom Hearts and I've also loved things like Zelda and Mario Kart. Luigi's Mansion 2 should also be awesome. Also, when is the Ace Attorney/Professor Layton crossover coming out?

Original post by GeekyJames
Did a quick search and couldn't see one of these already so here goes! What games are you guys looking forward to most? What are you enjoying the most out of the current releases?

I'm quite looking forward to Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion (hopefully we'll here more at E3 in June as to release dates etc) and I'm currently playing the crap out of Tetris 3D and Pushmo (which is amazing. Go check it out now)

As for friend codes! Mine is 3609 1116 5585, post yours and I'll add you back. Swapnote is great fun! :wink:

Original post by Mr.Nor
Lugi's Mansion is already for pre-order at HMV so that might mean soon :wink:

I love Ocarina, Starfox, MK7 and Street Fighter :biggrin:

My friend code is: 4983-5397-4228

Nobody's posted in here for a while but thought I'd add my friend code to the mix: 0559-6751-8981 :smile: I'm playing Planet Crashers from the eshop atm and planning to get Rhythm Thief soon, the demo was awesome :smile: can't wait for Luigis Mansion 2 and Paper Mario!

I've added you guys :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm so glad someone started this, I'm really loving my 3DS now there are a number of really good games available. After initially hating the controls, Kid Icarus on the XL screen is one of my favourite experiences in a long time. I'm really looking forward to Animal Crossing as well. I sunk months into the DS original. I'm still waiting for Sakura Samurai to come out on the shop, it was released months ago in the US.

My friend code is 2363-5620-7725

Original post by Luhar
Anyone buying the 3DS XL?

I did the Game exchange deal and really glad I did (£79.99 plus the old 3DS).
Reply 14
Original post by Captain Jack

I really want to upgrade, everyone saying it's worth it. But I just can't justify spending 80 quid atm.
Reply 15

My friend code is 2363-5620-7725

I added you! My code is in a post above :smile:

I'm thinking about upgrading, real shame they didn't put the extra circle pad on though! They have some demo units out in HMV but haven't had chance to try one out for size yet. Plus with starting uni in September and having to leave my full time job, that's £80 I'd rather spend on more games!! Lol or put aside for a WIi U.

Zelda, Mario Kart, Mario 3D Land and MGS are all pretty incredible.

Definitely looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 2 atm.
Reply 17
Original post by GeekyJames
x

Original post by Mr.Nor
x

Original post by GirasoleL
x

x

Original post by Aleandcynicism
x

x

I traded in my 3DS today for the XL in GAME. Got a new friend code now, I've added you guys.

FC:2492-5370-5927

The XL is pretty awesome!
Original post by huricane katrina
i always thought nit 3ds was for kids...

Reply 19
I love Ocarina of Time and am loving Kid Icarus Uprising! I thought Pokémon Rumble was a bit of a disappointment though :frown:

Oh yeah, and can't wait for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. Got a demo from the estore and it was awesome!! :biggrin:

P.S. Where can I find my friend code? :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply