Original post by kittyb99
Good luck! Which game are you going to get? :smile:

Kingdom Hearts if they have it, otherwise Kid Icarus! :smile:
Nice choice! If you get KH, lemme know what it's like as I am after it :tongue:
Reply 122
Nice choice! If you get KH, lemme know what it's like as I am after it :tongue:

There's a demo on the eShop if you haven't already tried it out! :biggrin:
I did and it's what persuaded me. Just want to know if the rest of the game is as good as the demo was :biggrin:
Original post by python05
There's a demo on the eShop if you haven't already tried it out! :biggrin:

Ooo I may need to try this! Did not know that!

Thanks ;D

Also...my housemate has seen me playing the 3DS and is going to upgrade her DSLite to a 3DS at HMV later on today! I think it's cause she got a wee bit jealous...
Original post by helen-a-ravenclaw
Ooo I may need to try this! Did not know that!

Thanks ;D

Also...my housemate has seen me playing the 3DS and is going to upgrade her DSLite to a 3DS at HMV later on today! I think it's cause she got a wee bit jealous...

Lol my brother is after one too, and my boyfriend is wavering :tongue: They are just so much better than the old DS because the games are actually like console games, as opposed to the mini-game style of DS games :smile:
Lol my brother is after one too, and my boyfriend is wavering :tongue: They are just so much better than the old DS because the games are actually like console games, as opposed to the mini-game style of DS games :smile:

I know! And seeing her DS Lite against the 3DS just makese you realise how the screens have gotten even better. Also, she really really wants to play MK7! So if she gets a copy I'll be able to play it as like....a tag-a-long.

Also, got my first streetpass last night! Woo!
Original post by helen-a-ravenclaw
I know! And seeing her DS Lite against the 3DS just makese you realise how the screens have gotten even better. Also, she really really wants to play MK7! So if she gets a copy I'll be able to play it as like....a tag-a-long.

Also, got my first streetpass last night! Woo!

I know! Graphics on MK7 are better than the Wii one! And wooo! Where? :biggrin:

I may need to buy MK7 this weekend then if my housemate gets it tonight...haha.

Oh, i just got it when I was walking around town. Came back home and found it in the Mii Plaza. Neeeeed to get more though!

How many do you have?
Reply 129
Just got the XL from game for £179.99 with Kid Icarus and a mains charger! Woop! Preordered NSMB2 for tomorrow as well! :-D

Loving it so far!
Reply 130
Original post by python05
Just got the XL from game for £179.99 with Kid Icarus and a mains charger! Woop! Preordered NSMB2 for tomorrow as well! :-D

Loving it so far!

That's a good deal!
I won't be getting NSMB2, but I want Kid Icarus still.

Anyone up for MK today?
Reply 131
Original post by Luhar
That's a good deal!
I won't be getting NSMB2, but I want Kid Icarus still.

Anyone up for MK today?

I'll be around this evening for some MK action! Going for a bike ride this afternoon though! :smile:
Reply 132
Maybe we can decide a MK match on Friday or sometime during the weekend?
Reply 133
This time tomorrow, or Saturday is good for me. How about everyone else?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Nexus 7
Reply 134
Played about an hour of NSMB2 so far... gotten over 3000 coins already and I haven't finished world one! Must say the coin tallies make it more interesting to go back and try to beat them! Shame there's no online leaderboards though!

38 lives already, haha.
(edited 11 years ago)
Did you download it or get the cartridge?

Also, randomly just saw you posted in a Bangor uni thread, I did my first degree there! Not been back since :frown: I miss it there x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
Reply 136
I bought the cartridge, since it was like a tenner cheaper!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Nexus 7
Reply 137

Let me know when you're up for more Mario Kart! :-D
Reply 138
I find it pretty poo that they charge £39.99 in the e-shop to buy New Super Mario Bros 2 and only around £32 to buy the actual cartridge. What is the incentive to buy it on the store? Is there extra content or something? Otherwise it's just a rip off isn't it.

This was sent from TSR's iPhone app, as I couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop.
Original post by Lazaroo
I find it pretty poo that they charge £39.99 in the e-shop to buy New Super Mario Bros 2 and only around £32 to buy the actual cartridge. What is the incentive to buy it on the store? Is there extra content or something? Otherwise it's just a rip off isn't it.

This was sent from TSR's iPhone app, as I couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop.

I know yea! I like the idea of having some full price games immediately available without having to change cartridges (call me lazy lol). They should be cheaper since they're not having to provide the luxury of packaging :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest