The Student Room Group

Rochdale Child Sex Trial- The Race Card is pulled out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by dgeorge
But I never said that no one on the forum had never agreed - we are talking about two different things, how can you not get that?

I didn't refute that someone on the forum didn't say it, I asked if anyone on the THREAD said so, which he did not provide me evidence of

How do you not get this?

Seriously, how much clearer can I make this?

Ok fine. No one on this thread has apologized. Yet. That is not what marcusfox said in his OP, he said on these types of threads you see similar excuses from posters like the ones the defendant gave.
Original post by Bonged.
:facepalm: oh dear.

My reply thread got deleted yesterday for "offensiveness" but here's a screen shot which shows that the Pakistani community do not support the rapist. Note, that the 2 that blamed the girl were mon_key and some louise girl. (Louise hardly being a Pakistani name)

Good thing that I did a screen shot, to show you that the Pakistani community do care, however you have not shown us that the Pakistani community don't care

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by Bonged.
:facepalm: oh dear.

Problemo hombre?

:colone:
Reply 83
Original post by de_monies
My reply thread got deleted yesterday for "offensiveness" but here's a screen shot which shows that the Pakistani community do not support the rapist. Note, that the 2 that blamed the girl were mon_key and some louise girl. (Louise hardly being a Pakistani name)

Fair enough, it's nice to see that TSR's educated Pakistani community doesn't support rape.

Are there any polls on the Pakistani community in the areas where this happens? Largely northern working class milltowns.
Reply 84
Original post by dgeorge
Problemo hombre?

:colone:

Yeah, I'm jelly. lol.
Reply 85
Original post by Chloe xxx
Ok fine. No one on this thread has apologized. Yet. That is not what marcusfox said in his OP, he said on these types of threads you see similar excuses from posters like the ones the defendant gave.

Wow. Took me half a dozen posts to get this point through...

BTW, there's a difference between being able to find someone with an opinion and that opinion being COMMON (which is what Marcus Fox said)

I can find people who still believe that the earth is flat

Or that the moon landing was fake.

Or that 9/11 was a George Bush conspiracy

This does not make it common.

It is wrong to cherry pick arguments and then try to ascribe them to ANY majority, as is trying to be done by saying the majority (or a large minority) of TSR are "apologists" for such a heinous crime as this. I'm sure if you had bothered to run a poll, the vast majority of users would say that there was absolutely no excuse for what was done.

That was my point.

Good day. I'm out
Original post by dgeorge

I'm sure if you had bothered to run a poll, the vast majority of users would say that there was absolutely no excuse for what was done.

I ran the poll yesterday, on a thread which got removed, but I got the screen shot, and I targeted it specifically at Pakistani's who chloe said would be apologists
Reply 87
i blame the muslims in birmingham for being run over. they were out looting and smash up cars when this happened. They should have been indoors but went out on an extremists rampage which clearly is provoking black youths in that area.

That crime was down to the amount of extremisms and terrorism comming from muslims. for all we know they could have been extremists or been dressed like they were out to beat you kaffirs exc exc
Reply 88
Original post by de_monies
I ran the poll yesterday, on a thread which got removed, but I got the screen shot, and I targeted it specifically at Pakistani's who chloe said would be apologists

the only voted no to make themselves look good i bet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending