Original post by Scottbainbrid13
I've not even heard of Royal Park flats. Who are they rented by? x

Yh Royal Park are met owned yet the least known to the majority
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 21
Original post by laurabru
Finally made my decision and put Leeds Met down as my firm choice :smile: I'm just waiting for it to be processed so that I can do the accommodation but I have read on opalstudents that opal 1&2 are fully booked!
Does anyone know if this is the case because that was where I really wanted to live!
:smile:

Try ringing the accommodation office, because Opal 1 + 2 are managed by Leeds met on the allocation there still could be rooms available
Reply 22
Original post by Crimmicy
Try ringing the accommodation office, because Opal 1 + 2 are managed by Leeds met on the allocation there still could be rooms available

Got it all done this morning and Opal was still available along with all the rest except Carnegie :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by laurabru
Got it all done this morning and Opal was still available along with all the rest except Carnegie :smile:

Good to hear, you've got it all done and sorted :smile:
Hello,
I paid deposit for a townhouse in Carnegie Village - have u been up there, what's it like?
(I'm going to see it at the end of may)
Reply 25
Original post by angotango49
Hello,
I paid deposit for a townhouse in Carnegie Village - have u been up there, what's it like?

Canegie Village looks so nice! It's so expensive but it looks brilliant, because of the houses they seem very social. Long way from Town, but Headingley is nice!
Original post by barkyface
Canegie Village looks so nice! It's so expensive but it looks brilliant, because of the houses they seem very social. Long way from Town, but Headingley is nice!

I'm going to Carnegie village, it's not that long from town, bout a fiver in a taxi :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by barkyface

Right on campus so access to the library and the canteen Price makes up for the convenience especially if your course is based at Headingley
Original post by November Rain
Do a lot of people studying at Headingley stay at Opal 1/2? I am considering Leeds Met and would be studying Internaional Business and Spanish mostly at Headingley I believe.

How do you find it living in Leeds? I don't know the city well at all just visted once.

I'm in the same situtation as you, I can't decide where to live. Mill street and Opal are my current favourites but I understand it would take quite a long time to get to headingley on a bus so I'm not sure if Kirkstall would be best, although on the accomodation website there are no en-suite rooms left there so I'm not sure.
where's the best place for someone studying business management to stay... somewhere with an ensuite and close to town preferably!

cheers
Original post by angotango49
Hello,

Ive paid my deposit for there and tbh when i looked around they looked really nice :smile: xx
Good Good!! :P when i went to see them , they only showed us the cluster flats which was a let down cos i'm not living in them (however they were really nice!) but the woman said there similar, bit smaller and the flooring/levels are different but similar soo i'm happy with that :P
Looks like i'll see you around then, what did you put down for your preferences for your accomodation? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending