The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've failed 3 now all because of nerves it's so frustrating I've driven all sorts of vehicles big and small off and on road, confidence in passing is fine as is confidence of my ability to drive I've now taken my 7 mock 4 of which with different instructors passed every one just can't do it one test day failed my last for being 2mph over speed limit marked as serious had one minor and the speeding serious
I've failed 3 now all because of nerves it's so frustrating I've driven all sorts of vehicles big and small off and on road, confidence in passing is fine as is confidence of my ability to drive I've now taken my 7 mock 4 of which with different instructors passed every one just can't do it one test day failed my last for being 2mph over speed limit marked as serious had one minor and the speeding serious
Original post by Bumbo667

Ok... but you just bumped a 6 year old thread to tell us this.

Latest

Trending

Trending